Thread: Date Night tonight!

Date Night tonight!

[BANANA]Barring any unforeseen setbacks the wife and I will be having a date night tonight since my daughter is having a sleepover (yay ! ) We're going to go pantie shopping at VS they are having a sale :O then out to eat and home for a fashion show, wish me luck . My hope is that she becomes even more comfortable with this new part of her husband /BANANA]

Have a great evening you lucky thing!

Platinum Member
    One bit of advice: Concentrate on making the night enjoyable for her.

Silver Member
    You are one lucky woman so enjoy every moment and make your wife feel truly special and appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    One bit of advice: Concentrate on making the night enjoyable for her.
    Gotta agree, the more you concentrate of your wife, the more she will enjoy being with you as her female companion.

Don't spend all your money on panties at VS. Save some for dinner....and don't overdo it on the dessert or you won't feel like modeling when you get home.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Doolittle View Post
    Gotta agree, the more you concentrate of your wife, the more she will enjoy being with you as her female companion.
    When you're out at the VS for example, focus on things for her, and let her suggest items for you. (making it about her) and when you get home, make it about her modeling, and follow her lead. But make it clear that its all about her. (even if a little bit its really about you.) I know it sounds a bit manipulative, but really, in relationships like ours, its so important to make sure that our SOs feel that they are #1. The rewards of keeping that in mind are immense.

LOL, I know exactly what you mean, Chill on the bloomin onion and no lava cake.....ok maybe a lil bit

Thank you for the great advice. That is my plan for tonight and for a long time to come. See, She suffers from low self esteem and even lower sex drive and I haven't exactly been her greatest motivator. until I've had this revelation into myself all of a sudden I have this greater attraction to her and am on a mission (which I have told her) to make her feel like the most desirable woman in the world and while doing so share my feminine side with her. The cherry on the evening would be her taking a picture of me in stockings for an appropriate profile photo :P

Just want to echo all the sentiments here... make it her night not yours... do what you have to do... but this is an opportunity for her to enjoy... do the right thing! Make your side less important than hers. Let her know that your femme side is still devoted to her and her needs and wishes.

Just saw your post! The picture is less important... you can do that at any time in the future and I am less interested in seeing you in stockings than knowing your relationship is cooking!... give her a great evening!
    Last edited by Kaz; 01-06-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Update .... date night went well ( i didn't get all that I had hoped but the wife had an awesome night ) During the day I had her wear something sexy to work and then text me about what she chose, I sent her a text back later in the day saying how I can't wait to see her in her "outfit". After work we met at the restaurant for drinks and dinner ( which wasn't so great but anyway...) We drove to the mall afterwards and went shopping at VS they were having a 5 for $26 sale .so we had fun picking out panties for each other ( 3 for her and two for me I think ) . We looked at other things like baby dolls and stockings and commented on things in general and when we got home we had wine and tried them all on. During which she said she was ok with the panties but not anything else at this point. I didn't press the issue although I'm disappointed. Hopefully that may change after some more time goes by.