Thread: An Excercise in TRAN

An Excercise in TRAN

Please forgive me, as I transcribe these words, for failing to transfer any real message of substance herein. I am but a mere tranny. I am transgendered, and one of many on this forum that range from the simple, happy go lucky transvestite to the diehard, staunch transsexual.

Regardless of where you stand within the trans spectrum, we transpose the feminine over the masculine, and transform accordingly.

At times, as I contemplate transfiguring, I walk around in a trance, as if tranquilized. I am in search of the ever elusive sanctity offered by the concept of tranquility. It is as if my soul is a transceiver of sorts – I both receive and transmit feminine characteristics and traits. In this, my thoughts are both transient and transparent, if not confusing. Although the simple, transdermal pleasure derived from donning feminine attire is magnificent unto itself, would that I could transport myself into the body of a female, all would be well with the world.

As it currently stands, such a transferal is impossible. Society is harsh, fails to understand me, and would otherwise transport me away, perhaps to Transylvania with all of the other scary monsters that have plagued society for centuries and centuries. A transcript of society’s collective agreement that we should be swept under the carpet, should such an agreement be transcribed, would undoubtedly be steeped in disapproving transparency. As our collective cause is transmitted via this forum and other venues, however, we one day shall transcend the bigotry, hate, fear, and discrimination, and transition to a peaceful, transmundane existence.

Until societal ignorance is transplanted, though, I remain transfixed exactly where I am now, quite weary of the world, and ever cautious of the events transpiring around me. In this, I do not need a translator, I can translate the message myself. The translucent explication is simple, although fear may be a difficult beast to tame - within reason, do those things you desire to do, and take joy in so doing.

Transmission over.

Message received!

Well Anne, you have a second career as a writer, that's for sure.

I'm on my own gender journey so I can definitely relate! We all need to find our own "happy place" and screw what society thinks of us when we do!

My Dear, I was thoroughly transfixed reading such a fun transcription!? Thanks for transporting me through such a lovely pink cloud of thought! I can certainly relate... it's quite a ride isn't it!

AMANDA

That's beautiful Princess Anne

Do you mind if I translate?!
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I must agree. This ride is going to have a lot of ups and downs, and they are going to be done on my terms (as far as the wife will let me!!!lol)

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Well you exercised the TRAN 36 times in your message of transgenderism.Bye-Bye,Lisa.I wonder does that number hold any meaning to you?
    Last edited by Allisa; 01-06-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: extra thought
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

The avvy pic isn't me
    A fine piece of writing Anne, transmission received.
    Thanx.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    This is awesome. A wonderful contemplation of transdom.

Anne, Cheers!....excellent post.

I'm a fence-sitter.
    I'm certainly gender conflicted.
    me likes both.
    That's a problem.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 01-06-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks for all of the nice words . . . . I really appreciate it!

Lovely Anne! Really a spiritual experience! I fully agree..................
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

What a wonder piece of transliteration. Now let me get back to listening to "Trans Siberian Orchestra".
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

.........a mere tranny...........? As opposed to a .................tranny????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    .........a mere tranny...........? As opposed to a .................tranny????????????????????
    I am not sure I follow you. But in answer to your question, yes, "a mere tranny." As in nothing more, nothing less than a tranny. Or nothing more, nor better than any other sub-group of society. Also, in the multiple contexts I used the word within my post, the intent was additionally to instill a background form of self-depracating humility, and a humble showing of acceptance of self within my own words. So yeah, I am but a mere tranny, and I stand by these words. If I somehow offended you or any others, it certainly was not my intent. Regardless, I make no apologies for composing and submitting this rather innocuous and quite innocent post, or any of the words therein.

dear Anne <3

let me first say that I never related to Dr. Pangloss: I don't have that firm belief that this is the best of all possible worlds, and that all is for the best. there are not many traces of metaphysics or theology in me. but I always smile when I read the excerpt I'll paste below. it's from Alan Watts' "The Nature of Consciouness". I call it my "safety/comfort quote" because it reminds me that there's no path but the path we make. that even when things around aren't that great, it's the way they needed to be. not by the likes of destiny; but because we're all doing the best we can.

"Let's suppose you were able, every night, to dream any dream you wanted to dream. And that you could for example have the power to dream in one night 75 years worth of time. Or any length of time you wanted to have. And you would, naturally, as you began on this adventure of dreams, fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure you could conceive. And after several nights of 75 years of total pleasure each, you would say "Well, that was pretty great. But now let's have a surprise. Let's have a dream which isn't under control, where something is going to happen to me that I don't know what it's going to be." And you would dig that, and come out of it and say "That was a close shave, now wasn't it?" Then you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further gambles as to what you would dream, and finally you would dream where you are now. You would dream the dream of the life that you are actually living today."

;*
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

Difficult to imagine you a mere anything with your gifts but I understand your meaning gentle Anne

"People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. It was a scandal that a breed of fearless and sinister people ran around freely, so they attached a nickname and a myth to these people to get even with them, to make up for the many times they had felt afraid." Hermann Hesse

The nickname is tranny and the myth is they are broken.

The paradox in life is that the good think they are bad and the bad think they are good