Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panties in the men's locker room?

Panties in the men's locker room?

As one of my resolutions for the New Year (don't laugh), after a few years of being lazy, I'm heading back to the swimming pool to try losing some of these extra pounds I've put on. But since I now wear panties full time, even under my drab stuff, I'm wondering if I'm setting myself up for anything unpleasant in the locker room. Any experiences, either good or bad, that you could share with me would be appreciated. Thanks bunches.

You may get a little ribbing, but I for one wouldn't worry about it! I know I wear panties everyday everywhere! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

over the last couple years I have spent a lot of time in locker rooms getting ready to swim, lift, spin or whatever else. I've worn panties 24/7 for the last five years and have never had any issues. Even had my toenails painted most of the time. Never have had any issues. Usually I will wear panties that are a little less noticable as panties if I am headed to the gym, black, grey with strips or red mostly in microfiber as not to show flashy satin or lace.

Once I did see a man getting dressed after a workout putting on cotton VS striped panties. Just thought to myself that he might of grabbed the wrong pair of undies out of the drawer...or not.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    A good pair of cotton stretch bikini panties is hardly even noticeable anymore.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I wore panties in the locker room a couple times years ago when I went to the gym (I just don't have time now). One time I got an interesting comment. I was wearing VERY girly panties - pink with a lace waist band and a flower embroidered on the front and words on the back. The only guy in the locker room asked me what it said on my underwear (he used that specific word). I told him it said "this butt is so cute". He seemed OK with it and we talked as we got dressed. It was no big deal.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

guys do not look around seeing what kind of underwear you wear...they do there business and get the heck out of there...i have been wearing panties full time for years and have had nothing said to me..and i shave my legs and nothing has been said...

wendy

No one is going to notice you unless you're the old man walking around with your balls hanging out .

I wear panties almost full time.
    When I am in the locker room I usually/always take them on and off with my pants.
    My panties are sheer and lacy so I am sure they would get noticed.
    Most guys do not look at other guys dress.

the only time I've had a comment was from a younger person who said ' those look like ladies underwear'. I just looked at him and said ' they're european'. the kid just goes 'oh!' lol
    regent,

When I first started to shave my patch to make it a little patch. I was so sure that every one in the locker room would notice but that was all in my head. Most people getting dressed in a locker room are not concerned what you are wearing.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well ... my 2 cents in all of this is that I too wear panties all the time as my regular underwear and I too go to the gym a couple of times a week and so yeah, I find myself in the locker room wearing panties surrounded by dudes and wanting to take my (girls) jeans off and change into my workout shorts. What do I do? I simply take my workout shorts and top (due to my bra) to the bathroom cubicle and change there, (only takes a minute) then I come back to the rest of my clothes and change shoes. No one has ever said a thing to me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

For a while I was worried about this sort of issue, so I bought Jockey No Panty line bikinis in brown and black that looked pretty much like the Jockey men's bikinis that I wore decades ago. They even said "Jockey" on the front so most guys wouldn't question.

Quite a bit of water has gone under the bridge since then and I now prefer Vanity Fair hiphuggers in the prettiest flowers and patterns I can find. Life is too short to wear drab panties! Now, I don't frequent locker rooms any more, but I think the "take off pants and panties together" idea would solve the issue.

Humor section: If one were called on this, one might say "My wife said that if I wore these all day we'd have a wild evening!" That would satisfy the most inquisitive person.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Silver Member
    I think that guys are too embarrassed to look or to even admit that they are looking. Relax.

S

If it were me who noticed a pair of pink, lacy panties with flowers on another guy (yes, I look at other guys) in the locker room it would be very hard for me to hold back. I would compliment him on how cute they were and ask if he thought they would look good on me! And then I would ask him where he got them...
    Gianna

People either:

- notice
    - don't notice.

The ones that don't notice don't matter.

Out of the ones that do notice, they

- care
    - don't care

The ones that don't care don't matter

Those that care are either

- Insecure
    - Interested because they are accepting or CD themselves

Those that are insecure and might say something don't matter

Those that are interested are no threat either.

So you see, nothing to worry about!

Quote Originally Posted by darci.c View Post
    People either:

- notice
    - don't notice.

The ones that don't notice don't matter.

Out of the ones that do notice, they

- care
    - don't care

The ones that don't care don't matter

Those that care are either

- Insecure
    - Interested because they are accepting or CD themselves

Those that are insecure and might say something don't matter

Those that are interested are no threat either.

So you see, nothing to worry about!
    Excellent answer, Darci! It reminds me about a different "There are only two things to worry about" quote:

http://quotationsbook.com/quote/42532/

I bagan wearing panties 100% of the time (instead of only 60-70% of the time) when I was in 9th grade. I'll never forget the first day I took my sister's suggestion, and wore panties under my jeans to school, and about 30 minutes into 1st period, it dawned on me; OMG!!! PE!!!!!! I began trying to think of an excuse for not changing in the locker room.

Instead, I decided, since I was wearing a long tailed button up, I'd gamble. So, I took off my jeans, making sure my shirt covered me as they came down, then quickly put my gym shorts on, then changed shirts. After class, I changed shirts first, then jeans. I did this for two years of PE class and never once got spotted. You might try something similar if you're worried about what people think & say. But that's how I went through 2 years of high school PE without getting caught.

Banned Read only
    I wear only wear panties. Threw away all of my boy shorts. I workout everyday and change in a large locker room. If you wear a long shirt, no one will ever see your panties. I remove mine at the same time as my pants. Never had an issue.

I wear them in the locker room and so far it hasn't been a problem as long as I keep putting the puck in the net! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    I pretty much wear panties for work every day and I am a regular gym user so I end up at the gym in the panties and the first few times I was convinced the whole locker room was watching me and now I am just careful, my shirt generally hides most of the panty and I take my trousers off and getting dressed again is just being bold, dress like you normally would and I have not had one comment or sly look, works for me and I do have some very nice panties in some nice girly colours and a mix of thongs and briefs, give it a try and see how easy it can be

I wear panties to the gym and like some of the other posts, I let my shirts cover them. I try not to wear pink but even then the shirts pretty much cover them up.

Platinum Member
    Actually, I go the gym all the time, fully shaved and always wearing a thong...and have for years now. I do try to be a bit discrete, in that I'll put on a t shirt first, then slip on my undies quickly. So far, if anyone has noticed they haven't said a word.

Been about a year now. I wear panties almost full time. Bought a membership at our local YMCA. Was really excited about it. Went to the locker room to change and nonchalantly took my pants off. I was standing there quite awhile not even thinking that I was wearing some white VF panties with obvious lace trim. There were a few men in there that could've looked my way but didn't. I kind of panicked and quickly put my workout gear on without being seen when I realized what I had done.

I wear my "sporty" Hanes bikinis to the locker room all the time. Frankly, they're so generic no one gives a second glance. It's against male locker room code to look at the genitals of others, don't you know that? Now, if you wore glossy frilly bowed high cuts, I have no idea what the population would notice or think. But I suspect very little...

(post #1)

I have not worn (or owned) men's underwear for almost a decade now, but there are very few circumstances other than doctors visits when I have to 'worry' about being seen.

This Spring though I'm going on a trip with some guys. We'll be sharing a condo for a week while we are away. My plan is to buy some plain solid color cotton panties before the trip. With the right cut, and a plain elastic waist, I don't think they'll draw any attention.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein