Thread: Not that there is anything wrong with it!

Not that there is anything wrong with it!

Been awhile since I have last posted here, life does go on .. I was in a relationship with an accepting GG but that ended .. It happens she was Lesbian and I didn't have the tools needed to please her ..Before the end of our relationship my girlfriend wanted me to open up about Lucy to her younger brother.. I refused at first , but I gave in, her other brother already knew of Lucy so may as well make it a family secret .. I still have my daughter and her family living with me so Lucy isn't out in the open I will not expose Lucy to her ever or to my kids or family and close friends..

The ex's younger brother lives with us as well ( long story ) he has been for a short time until he can get back on his feet again... He and I were drinking one night and he asked to see Lucy in person.. Now he is gay just as his older brother is , I explained that if I did it was to be as friends only . He expressed to me how he always wanted to dress up like a girl and wear fem things. I told I had extra things he could have because they either didn't fit me or I didn't like em.

So I went back into my room and transformed into Lucy , I've been doing Lucy a lot lately so it didn't take long...I grab him an old wig I didn't likeand some nylons a few slips a couple pair of panties and a short flowered dress.. It was late and my daughter and her family was sleeping . We sat outside in the backyard , I was nervous as hell sitting there in my glory. The brother kept commenting to me how beautiful I looked as Lucy, which was fine ..Then he placed his hand on my knee and worked his way up to my panties. I stopped him!! That was going to far I tell him, I am not gay ..I said you are my ex's little brother ,he is only 26 years old and my son-in laws step brother even if I was to be gay this could not happen....

He was fine with that and nothing else happen we just chatted the rest of the night .. The next day came and it was hard for me to come face to face with him in my male form.. But that fear soon went away and it was like nothing ever happened ..I have dressed in front of him as Lucy several times after that and not one attempt was made in any sexual advances .. I have learned several things about that night, one is I am very secure in my sexuality, two I can be myself even dressed as Lucy.. I in my wildest dreams never thought I would ever be in a position like that and to be honest It felt great to have advances made toward Lucy ..But in the end Lucy is a part of me and I am just not into men .. Not that it's a bad thing..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I know what your talking about! The Idea is sorta nice, kinda' gives you a warm feeling! But if it's not your cup of tea then leave it at that! An advance like that may be wrong, but if it never comes up again I think I would still consider the ex's brother a trustworthy friend! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

While the idea of experimenting is still in my head , doing it with an exes younger brother sounds nothing like a bad thing . That does sound like a positive experience though in the long run and learned a little about yourself.