Hi All!

Since going to a New Years Eve party /sleep over, I have been sleeping most of the week with very little activity. My chronic fatigue was in overdrive, today I was able to get out and visit with my friend Deidre for coffee and widow shopping. It was a nice day here in Minn. with temp in the 40's for a Jan. day, instead of the normal below zero temps. Got a green t-top at JC Penny's for $4.50, then we got lunch and headed for Savers which is a thrift store. Found a nice red satin night gown w/wrap, a very nice dress black floral elastic top dress, and a fushia, purple and brown Chemise all for $16 what finds. I tried on close for the first time at the store which was fun, but difficult do to me wearing a corset. LOL! We had a Great time talking and looking at clothes which made the day so Great.

Last Wednesday I saw my psychiatrist who took my other doctors place when he took a leave of absents to deal with his cancer and passed away recently. Thought my progress on becoming the woman I know I am has helped my depression and anxiety scores a lot. Instead of very high scores they are more middle of the road now. He is also very proud of me for all the steps I have taken and how I can be open and honest with people about me being transgender.

On Sunday I am going to try to make it up to the city for brunch at IHOP with Deidre ans several other ladies.

Hugs