Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I went ahead and did it!

Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    The feeling of going out will get better, you did good. Nice story too. If your apartment is that close to the parking lot, you might consider something other than heels to walk out to the car.
    Dana, I just had to feel what it was like to walk outside in heels. It's one of those things I have always wanted to do. I practice walking in heels a lot so I can get around OK with them on. Thanks for the nice comment!
    Ummm...yeah...what Shania said.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57310119@N04/

Gold Member
    You look great Patti! Now you can go out and do what your want. It isn't a contest, so you can do what you want at your pace. But now you know that you can do it if you want to. Very nice story.

Congrats on your achievement, and you look great in youre pictures by the way Have fun further exploring your limits

Loved the stort. Great reading. My god the way you look you should be going out every night. As Rod Stewart would say. " You Wear it Well". Wow I am proud of you. I never left the house either and I am in the same high heel shoes except I have a spouse that knows I dress but I never ventured out and she has never seen Abbey either. So would be tough trying it. But she is out on a 3 day business trip at the end of the month. Should I actually try and venture out???? Hummm...
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    You look great Patti! Now you can go out and do what your want. It isn't a contest, so you can do what you want at your pace. But now you know that you can do it if you want to. Very nice story.
    As Sue said, now go out and do what you want,- enjoy your self - relax your beautiful.....................Debra

Great story and glad you made it out and had fun. Now you're ready to go whenever

You've done it once, now you can do it anytime. Nothing happened, excvept what a thrill. The cool air on your legs, the feel of the air on your face, your hair blowing in the breeze, the sound of your heel. What a thril.. You look positivly gorgeous and shjould get out when ever you want to...JUST DO IT!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Sweet. Sounds fun and exciting!

Wow Patti, you really look great. I dress as Susan in Atlanta, Ga and you could go out anywhere looking like you did the other night. Try this one evening, take Patti to a movie. Go on a mid week night to the 9 -10 pm showings, not many people and the help really could care less, they will just smile. The theater will be dark and sit in the back so you can drink your beers you carry in via the purse. As the movie plays the low lighting will make your stockings shine and you can just sit back and enjoy 2 hours of sheer bliss. If I can do it so can you. Good luck Patti, go get em girl !!!

Patti you look awesome..just go out and enjoy....Sandy

congrats. its such a great feeling. hope you get to do it more..

Hi Patti, I went out for drive for my first time to tonight and I had a blast. I wish I couldn't care if I was seen or not but almost everyone where I live goes to the same church I do. Being seen is not good for me. Congrats on your new life.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Congratulations! Patti on your outing. You are a very nice looking lady.