Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: being intimate enfemme

being intimate enfemme

hiyyaaa ladies....
    i'm just wondering how many of you actually has been intimate with your SO(wife,girlfriend,or maybe even boyfriend hehehe)enfemme?
    i mean being intimate with lingerie,bra,or stockings
    me,personally has been dreaming doing the intimate thing with my SO fully enfemme,wearing black nite gown and black padded bra,well of course matching black panties and she will strip the clothes piece by piece...wow it's gonna be great,the feeling of the bra strap fell out of our shoulder...it's just gonna be amazing right...but then again it hasnt been happening to me
    hehe how many of you ladies have been doing that?

I have been with my b/f fully dressed and by that I mean makeup, wig, lingerie, dress, thigh hi's and heels. It is such a turn on to finish my makeup while he watches and then to priss around in my cutest things

It was through sharing in an intimate moment that entrapped me into the world of Crossdressing. It's is one of the most pleasurable experiences ever.

Silly, Smiley, girly girl lillyfox's Avatar
    I have always been intimate with my partners as female, i cant imagine feeling comfortable as a boy . I think because i was so young when i transitioned it was easier, basically I had all my first experiences as a woman. I also only date women so i think there was more understanding as far as my emotional needs.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Hello,

By reading your other started threads, you have a very active fantasy imagination gooing, you are married ? or have a SO (usually used to indicate a partner of the same sex) ? You are young 22, It seems you are you may want to consider talking to your wife/partner about your interests. By the types of questions you post, you will only succeed in feeding your active imaginastion. Mayby your spouse will be open to role playing. If you are going to find that seeking to feed your imagination outside of your marriage or your relationship you may put your marriage/relationship in jepordy.

And to answer your question .......
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For years, I fantasized about sex with a CD appreciating female while I was dressed! Now, I find that the ACT of getting dressed has become very personal! Not sure I could share THAT, or sex with Sherry, with a woman. No matter how intimate we were!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Yes I have--and it is wonderful
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

My wife and I are intimate as you described " lingerie,bra,or stockings". atl least on a weekly basis. Have also bone it fully dressed with wig, makeup and heels, but found it over rated.

This I something that my wife and I want to do more of... when *I* am ready (yes, it's always the *girl's* fault!)...
    It is something I have finally coming to terms with in regard to my sexuality... it has taken years...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Yes I have...the whole nine yards...with my wife for years...

i loved the feeling when i first made love to my wife while dress and when i was intimate with a cd friend of mine.it made me feel like a woman when i got intimate with my friend not only did we did it once but we did again the following week.it was pure pleasure.i would do it again.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by dianacd22 View Post
    Yes I have...the whole nine yards...with my wife for years...
    hiii there diana hehehe what did you wear when you were with your wife?
    wooww i bet that was great

Quote Originally Posted by latebloomer View Post
    i loved the feeling when i first made love to my wife while dress and when i was intimate with a cd friend of mine.it made me feel like a woman when i got intimate with my friend not only did we did it once but we did again the following week.it was pure pleasure.i would do it again.
    hiiii there latebloomer
    is your wife ok with you being enfemme while intimate? what did she say about that,i mean did she enjoy with you being intimate too
    hehheehe what did you wear anyaway ;p?
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-08-2012 at 04:52 AM.

The only feminine clothes my wife likes me wearing are the intimate kind. I would love to dress more, but she isn't a big fan of it. She loves me sleeping in girly clothes and we have some fun too

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I have been intimate with my wife in a nightie,but nothing more.

my new wife all the. time . Ex wife never . glad shes my ex.
    And i love my new wife so much

You know when I read you posts and you use the "hehheehe" it really reads kinda no offense but 'creepy'?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    You know when I read you posts and you use the "hehheehe" it really reads kinda no offense but 'creepy'?
    I thought all the specific questions about what was being worn pretty much summed that up, too.
    —Mikaela

Yes I have with been intimate men while enfemme. Most of these times have been very enjoyable.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaela View Post
    I thought all the specific questions about what was being worn pretty much summed that up, too.
    LOL, So did I, I was wondering if anyone else thought so, I know some people post a responese, but it seems like no matter what anyone posts, the op asks for more 'details'. Anything more the OP might want to ask as a PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Ummm, this is a family friendly support site, not a spank bank. There are plenty of other TV websites on the Internet if you really want to know details about others' intimate experiences while dressed.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Being intimate, I usually don't kiss and tell. Yes to your question, lingerie, bra, and stockings,etc. The love of my life is very accepting of who I am and me of her. I let her know how much I care and love her "every" day, and I mean "every day".
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    LOL, So did I, I was wondering if anyone else thought so, I know some people post a responese, but it seems like no matter what anyone posts, the op asks for more 'details'. Anything more the OP might want to ask as a PM.
    hiii Kelly,first of all i would really like to say how sorry i am
    i'm terribly sorry if i have been being not appropriate.....i'm still young and i'm just trying to figure out who i am and why i am doing this.why i have this kind of thought.i'm just glad to be in this forum,this is a very great forum.it took me almost two years to open myself up to you ladies.and for the "hehehe" it's just how we laugh or smile here in my country.but if it sounds so creepy for you,again i'm really sorry and i won't do it again.just so you know,i didn't mean naything crpeey at all and i'm not some kind of pervert if you think that's the way i am.and as for details,i LOVE details.i'm a very melancholic person who really loves details.but it's being offended,then trust me i will never post anything again here.and for other ladies who are being uncomfortable with me please do forgive me.i don't mean anything.once again i'm sorry to you all.i promise you guys this will be my last post
    i'm just gonna read all the posts but not going to post againthank you all for your support and wish u all good luck bye ladies.....

Oh, poop. Now I feel like a horrible person!

Septifani, please don't completely withdraw. I was more judgemental with my post than I should have been. You have every right to be you and get support here to try and figure out who you are. I'm glad you think this is a great forum. It's very very easy for people to take what someone has written the wrong way on the internet, when it is just words on a screen without knowing anything about the person who writes it!

I think part of why I reacted poorly was that I felt like you were just trying to create a fantasy for yourself, maybe imagining other people on the forum while they were intimate. There is nothing wrong with fantasy. I just don't want to be part of someone else's other than my SO's!

So with trying to figure out why you are doing this and what you are, do you think it would help to talk about yourself on here? Maybe, what was the moment where you first realised you wanted to try on feminine clothing? Do you have an SO, does your SO know about your girl side? You mentioned wanting to be with a partner intimately. What attracts you more, the idea of the physical feeling of the clothing/items/being a girl or the idea of someone accepting and physically loving every bit of you, particularly the girl part?

Quote Originally Posted by AimeeCD View Post
    I have been with my b/f fully dressed and by that I mean makeup, wig, lingerie, dress, thigh hi's and heels. It is such a turn on to finish my makeup while he watches and then to priss around in my cutest things
    Lucky girl The idea of dressing up for a guy is getting more and more appealing .

I have. Both wearing ball gowns. Mine was a medevil style ballgown. Huge slowing chiffon sleeves and empire waist ball gown skirt. I also had 2 layers of crinoline. I loved it. My wife said never again and asked if I was gay.