Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ever consult a PSYCHIC

ever consult a PSYCHIC

Has anyone ever sought out the advice of a psychic to help with where you might be going in regards to the crossdressing? I have lately spoke with a few mailny for fun and some just to see what they say. Well I have to say wish I wouldnt have, I guess if I keep in my mind its not real its like there opinion how they see the situation but wow some were dead on. The majority have said 2012 they do see me progressing by going out as a woman, couple say I will pass, they all say wife is cheating or has cheated on me because of the crossdressing. They have said that I will seek out a hormones to get a more femme appearance, couple said within the next few years I will be divorced and that will open so many possibilities including breast implants and living part time as a woman, even possibly working as a woman. All this is very hard to hear, exciting for a minute,the possibilities and all but when reality hits back here at earth it has me a little shaken.

Anyway just wondered if anyone is a psychic here or has anyone sought out the advice of one to see if they could read you?

Sorry, no offence, but I live in the real world. I don’t believe in psychics.
    Or fairies at the bottom of the garden, father Christmas, the tooth fairy…………

Sounds like they told you what they thought you wanted to hear. If you asked if you would give up crossdressing in the future I am sure you would have heard how one day you would wake up as MISTER MACHO.

I am afraid I am with Renee and Suzy on this. A good psychic is one who can read their client well and make sure they come back for more!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

yeah your all right, just crazy some of the things they say and what i heard I guess. It was fun just kind of unnerving

I have to agree with the other girls on this one. I've never met anyone who claimed to be psychic or who said that they were into that sort of thing who I thought really had their feet on the ground. I'm not saying they were bad people. Just a bit flighty for me.

Talked to a few in the last 10 years, only by chance meeting, I'm not mad enough to pay one..... They do tend to generalise or work things out based on the way you ask questions. Your answers tend to give them their answers.... Nobody knows the future, the knowledge would ruin your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Wilde View Post
    Nobody knows the future, the knowledge would ruin your life!
    Now that’s what I call a pessimist!

Only joking Beth [Well half joking]

SUZY

Absolutely. I concentrate very hard, and let my thoughts allow the psychic to know that I want to talk to them and give them my money if they simply can give me some advice about my life. Only the real ones will know that. Up to now, none of them have called me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Oh my! After reading some of the responces I'm now afraid you girls don't beleive me when I say that I'm a witch! Yet let it be known I still look like one! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laceyjessica View Post
    yeah your all right, just crazy some of the things they say and what i heard I guess. It was fun just kind of unnerving
    I try to not get unnerved over things that haven't happened. There is enough happening in life for most of us that we don't need anything more to deal with.

I am puzzled by one thing. Under your avatar it says "Looking for a GG" but you talk about your wife in your post? Is the GG comment old or am I missing something?

Sorry, but my M-I-Law went to a psychic a few times and told me about it. The first thing she asked was "Why are you here?".
    Don't mind me, but if she's psychic why did she have to ask?

All bogus if you ask me. I might as well ask my cat.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Sorry, but my M-I-Law went to a psychic a few times and told me about it. The first thing she asked was "Why are you here?".
    Don't mind me, but if she's psychic why did she have to ask?

All bogus if you ask me. I might as well ask my cat.
    Sometimes they get it right--like the story about the woman who was told by a fortune-teller that she would soon have a serious accident. That very same day she crashed into another car--driven by the fortune-teller.

most are really just good at reading people and asking leading questions.
    maybe 1 in a 1000 can do a deadpan reading without asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Now that’s what I call a pessimist!

Only joking Beth [Well half joking]

SUZY
    I know what you mean, but you must admit that if you were told that you would die on April 4th 2012, you would live so very differently from how you would have otherwise..... (Date made up at random - don't read anything into it, I am NOT psychic :P)

I'm a little psychotic......Oh wait, that's not what you asked.....nevermind....nothing to see here...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Oh my! After reading some of the responces I'm now afraid you girls don't beleive me when I say that I'm a witch! Yet let it be known I still look like one! Hugs!
    Ever turn someone into a newt, even if they got better?
    —Mikaela

As soon as I hear someone mention a psychic I am reminded of this picture...

And the The $1M Challenge - James Randi Educational Foundation

Years and years still unclaimed... once someone can claim the money I'll change my tune.

Cynthia:

Really a witch? It sure does not show in your photo; but then I cannot even tell if you are the one on the left or the one on the right of your friend.

The experiences I've had have all been positive. Spot on with specific details and information no one would have known. Weighing all that was said as a whole, it was more than coincidence and nowhere near a series of lucky guesses. Either way, I was glad I went.

jenn

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Sorry, no offence, but I live in the real world. I don’t believe in psychics.
    Or fairies at the bottom of the garden, father Christmas, the tooth fairy…………
    I agree totally with Suzy. Psychics are hogwash. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee_E View Post
    Sounds like they told you what they thought you wanted to hear. If you asked if you would give up crossdressing in the future I am sure you would have heard how one day you would wake up as MISTER MACHO.
    Could not agree more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jennCD View Post
    The experiences I've had have all been positive. Spot on with specific details and information no one would have known. Weighing all that was said as a whole, it was more than coincidence and nowhere near a series of lucky guesses. Either way, I was glad I went.

jenn
    They are just clever con men (con women?) . Wether you realize it or not, you give them everything that they tell you. Really it's kind of an art, like a magician.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I have never sought out advice but I swear to God that one time I went for a reading (this is before I was even embracing my CDing) and the medium told me all sorts of things that were so true (about personal things in my past) and then she told me (right out of the blue) that I thought I should have been born a girl .... talk about reading my mind or "hitting the nail on the head" ... needless to say, I was speechless. I was too scared to go back.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 01-07-2012 at 01:09 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    They are just clever con men (con women?) . Wether you realize it or not, you give them everything that they tell you. Really it's kind of an art, like a magician.
    You might be correct in some specific cases but with regard to my one experience, I was actually in a group of about 30 people, none of whom knew me. I spoke to nobody prior to the start of the event. I was approached first in the group and was told a number of specific things that no one associated with the event or in the audience could ever have known about me or even deduced by simply looking at me. Nothing was of the "I'm seeing the letter M" or "Did you have someone close to you who recently passed?" nature. I was told very specific, detailed things that happened in my past and I was not required to respond unless I didn't understand what was being said to me.

I'm sure there are many who have no qualms about taking money from someone and simply telling them the things they want to hear that may happen to them in the future, but regardless of if a psychic/medium is actually speaking to those who have passed or if they simply have a way of connecting to the energy given off by the person they are "reading" and interpret that as being connected to "the other side", I know what I experienced that day and it was not a con job or a slight of hand parlor trick.

jenn