Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are u comin...in as a Girl or (yech) Boy? How u gna Be at the strike of 2012 bae?

Are u comin...in as a Girl or (yech) Boy? How u gna Be at the strike of 2012 bae?

You in girly girl mode? Or...by force of (boring) convention forced to be your man-guy? Huh? Me...I'm a flaming babe. What it IS!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS to ALL & Everyone on this good planet...this blue & green paradise called 'Earth'!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    You in girly girl mode? Or...by force of (boring) convention forced to be your man-guy? Huh? Me...I'm a flaming babe. What it IS!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS to ALL & Everyone on this good planet...this blue & green paradise called 'Earth'!!!!!
    Annaliese I'm dressed as a chick..Coming into 2012 as what I prefer to be. Happy New Year!

I am dressed as a woman. A beautiful creature that walks the earth like all others who actually are women. I will stay dressed til 2012 enters the picture and slowly I will get back to dressing like the other gender I was born in. I love this feeling I will aspire to dress more in 2012 and get my self out in the sunlight and cold and warmth of what out there is all about.

I am a girl that looks like a boy! Girls rule!

Tess

I am force to be a guy tonight.. But, I am fully dressed in women's clothes underneath... Leggings and a tank top, and underneath, I have panties and a bra. I also threw some lip gloss on lightly, as well as some foundation and very light lip liner. On top, I'm hiding all of that with a long turtleneck and jeans.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    At my age, New Year's Eve is just another nite! I think what's MORE IMPORTANT is how you live the OTHER 364 days of the year! And, ALL the days u have left on this planet! I COULD dress tonite, but am not in the mood! Maybe New Year's day?

But, I DO wish everyone a wonderful new year!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sorry for copping out but I am in drab tonight. No reason just am. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Oh yeah I am having wine and Cheese because I got really, really drunk at a wedding one time and I can't stand the taste of champagne. XXXXOOOOO!!!!!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

In wearing Victoria's Secret of course!

I opted to dress up this year, because its my first opportunity to do so!

We should all start out the new year on the right "heel".

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am in girl mode tonight ( as far as that goes for me right now), but it is just a night at home. Nothing male on the body, put a fresh lipstick on and a new clear coat on the nails and went upstairs and kissed the wife at midnight. Came back down to post some here and wish everyone here a:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Girl mode, red lace panties, bra, robe, red slippers, but all alone.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'll be in girl mode. If I'm home - I'm in girl mode. Come to think of it - I'm always in girl mode - just dressed drab when working. but mentally still in girl mode!

Geen Velvet ankle lenght dress, 4"open toe, black sling backs and full make-up. Oh yeah, I'm in girl mode tonight (but just at home).
    joank
    Southern California

I was dressed exactly the same as my female boss...white chef's jacket and black pants. The only difference was her jacket said Executive Chef, and mine said Sous Chef.

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar
    I spent NYE at home with my wonderful supportive wife and as such I was wearing a dress. This was my first NYE dressed in girly clothes and it means so much to me that I could dress.

Unfortunatley was in drab tonight, was hanging out with some new and old friends who do not know about Jessica. But I'm hoping to get back to being me real soon!

My wife and I had some drinks while we both dressed to the nines...and then we found out a taxi downtown would be a two hour wait(about a mile) So I changed back to my male side(which sucked) and we walked...great time though. Happy new year everyone!!!!

Went out as a woman and rang in the New Year as a woman with some friends at dinner an dancing afterwards. Had a great night, my first as a woman and loveing every second an looking forward to the year as a woman 24/7 at the house and around the new house, some work I will have to dress in drab, but other than that it will be all girl from now on. YAH!!!

happy new year to all

i was at a fancy dress party last night so i dressed as wendy it was so much fun to be myself in front of family and friends and a couple of them even said i looked better as a girl then a guy, that put a big smile on my face

wendy xxx

Oh no girls, Carol was in her very best party dress and a new pair of heels my feel still hurt this morning. Happy New Year
    Last edited by Carol A; 01-01-2012 at 07:39 AM.

totally in girlie mode, staying home and having some drinks, wig make-up jewely, heels I LOVE IT Happy new year everyone
    Forever in Lace

Not one to go out on New Years Eve, always called it amateur night at the bar. But spent the night at home with my lovely wife, and wore my Christmas present, a cute Little Black dress with a lace top. Nails done in gold glitter polish, shared a bottle of wine, and a nice steak dinner, and was in my nightie and a sleep by 11.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I had to remain in male mode last night. "LAME!" Maybe this time next year things will be different.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Went out as a girl and came in as a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    As a friend once said, "I'm always Cheryl". So yes, I welcomed the new year as me...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    No boring convention for me. I was in drab and spent the evening with my wife, daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids. It was a great and fun night. Since I am not trying to be full time, there certainly a lot of fun to be had in drab. Sue will have plenty of fun later in 2012.