Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg!! Omg!!

Thumbs up Omg!! Omg!!

I went for my first dress and drive tonight and I am shaking so bad I am having a Jim Beam on the rocks to settle my nerves. I didn't go very far only about three miles one way but it as fantastic. The most nerve racking part was getting in and out of the car. I have woods on one side of me and woods to the back but my neighbor on the other side is pretty close about 30ft away and he keeps a big light on over his workshop 24/7 so if anyone was going to see me it would be him. My wife went with me so she got in the car first then I made a mad dash to car and hopefully no one saw me. Once in the car everything was much better and it being night no one could see me while we were driving. I didn't stop anywhere to get of the car and walk around, I do that here very late at night so I didn't need to tonight but maybe sometime in the future I will be brave enough to try that away from the house. During the drive my skirt was over my knees and it felt very good and kind of sensual. I think it felt the way a woman would feel it, I asked my wife and said that for her it was no big deal but she understood why I was feeling it that way. She was also very understanding about my nervousness and she would ask me every now and then if was I OK and was I enjoying the drive. I said OMG yes! When we got back home she went in the house first and opened the side door so that I could again make a mad dash this time into the house. I am ecstatic and now planning my next adventure. I even took a purse with me that had my wallet, lipstick (a girl never knows you know) and compact (powder) in it. I was dressed in a black top and skirt both very slinky and a pair of black sandal type heels. No hose, because I wanted to feel the sensation of bare shaved legs. I shaved everything this afternoon because I have been dressed almost all day. Well that's my story and I have now completed one of my dreams so on to the next one. Thanks for allowing me to share this with you and I know it is mild compared to what some of you do but everyone has to start somewhere and sometime so this was mine. XXXXOOOO!!!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Now that you have gone where not so many of us have gone before it will become easier next time. You don't have to run to and from the house. If you are seen there won't be any reason to run back or hurry and fall trying to get back. Walk like a lady if you look like a lady. I have gone to my car I don't care who sees in fact I want them to so it is easy. I have moved past all my fears. I just go. But go slow if you need to. You will probably help a lot of us who need to complete an adventure. When your comfortable go again. You wife is a real trooper to go with you to help calm your fears. Good luck!

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Very cool, I'm glad that you had a great experience. Next time, don't run for the house, it will raise suspicion.
    Dana Ryan

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    It is wonderful that one of your dreams has been completed. Next time dont panic and run. You are a lady and should comport yourself like one. You can do it. All I have done is to walk down the front walk to the mailbox to get the mail at night, no wig or makeup, but full femme otherwise, and it feels good. So glad you started.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

That is soooo great. I have only gone in my yard all dressed wig and all and I was so nervice but it was cool. I hope some day to go out. But I'm so happy for you!

I went to the grocery store late one night, once, in high heels. After walking around the grocery store for what seemed like forever (I swear, I think my g/f was trying to show me off) we got what we went for and left. OMG, how do spend all day in high heels? My legs were on fire by the time we left.

Sadly, haven't been out in public since.
    I still have a mild fantasy about going through a drive thru though.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hello Jeanine,

Thanks for sharing this! ... I loved reading people's stories of their first time out, mostly because it reminds me so much of my first time out. I too went out for a dress and drive and also my wife, just like yours, came with me and she was also constantly checking on me and how I was feeling and that I was shaving a nice time. Wives like ours are rare and wonderful things (not that our wives are "things" but I'm sure you know what I mean) ... anyway, yay! for you ... you did it and it felt wonderful. No doubt with your wife helping and you embracing doing what you've always wanted to do, 2012 is going to be a great year in your house!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Congrats Jeannie for getting out of the lamp!!

It is a great feeling to get out. I would say the most nerve racking part is getting out of my neighborhood, I have to drive a mile to get to a main street. After that it is smooth sailing, relax and drive farther than 3 miles. Go fill up the car with gas somewhere, it is a rush. For my first time I went and checked the my PO box at the post office at 11pm and there was someone else there

Atta girl Jeannie, now the fun begins! Congrats!

Very exciting story. Happy to hear your wife took part in it and was very supportive. Can't wait to hear the next adventure

I love your story! I had to laugh when I pictured you running! Girls shouldn't run in heels!! If you had of twisted an ankle and fell your neighbor may of been the first there to help you up! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Wow Jeannie!
    What a report! As I began reading I started to get nervous and could feel my heart pounding when you stepped out to the car for the first time. I could just imagine the excitement you felt as you 'put it out there' and drove away! I agree with your decision to go with bare shaved legs - it must have been exhilarating! (I might have a difficult time driving because of all the spot checks I would make staring at my legs).

You should be proud of facing your fears and you deserve all of the adrenaline high you earned by doing what many of us only dream of doing. You are one lucky lady to have a wife as understanding as yours. Great job and we'll be pulling for you next adventure you embark on. Please send another trip report!
    Gianna

Yay! good story. love it!
    I went out first ther first time since college almost exacty two years ago.
    Sounds liken you have a tolerant wife....of which i would think you will inevitably need to discuss with her what the ideal arrangement would be as to any public outings.

Banned Read only
    I'm happy you enjoyed your first auto trip. Please, do not run! You may twist your ankle, break a heel, etc. If your wife was driving there would be no reason to run for the car. Wouldn't it look as if two women were going out? If the neighbor's workshop window is closer to side of the car you're getting into, then just have the car turned the other way. That way you'll be getting into the side further from the window and partially blocked by the body of the car.

I would suggest an evening stroll with your wife when it is raining. There are usually fewer people out when it is raining. Get one of those big golfing umbrellas you can share with her. They are great for shielding a face. And, she can hold you back so you do not accentuate the male walk. I love going out during inclement weather. Another plus is the cool or cold air blowing up my dress. That gives me a rush.

Wow, that's absolutely great. I wish I had had a cooperative friend to help my first few times out around the neighborhood. Having someone to watch your back would make it so much easier, and being able to talk to someone in real time about it keeps the nerves under control.

Congratulations.

- Diane

Thumbs up Great story... Congrats, girl, you've done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie; Omg!! Omg!! 2712063
    I went for my first dress and drive tonight and I am shaking so bad I am having a Jim Beam on the rocks to settle my nerves... and, I have now completed one of my dreams so on to the next one. Thanks for allowing me to share this with you and I know it is mild compared to what some of you do but everyone has to start somewhere and sometime so this was mine. XXXXOOOO!!!
    But it wasn't "mild," for me, Jeannie. I read your story with a vivid imagination that it was me on my first "full" dress(ing) outing with my SO. Aren't they, i.e., "those supporting SO's, the greatest in the world?"

I do so hope that it doesn't take me almost five years, too, to do what you've now finally gone and done? If that were the case, that would mean I only have 3 and 1/2 years left to go, yeah! But, go I will, as she said only tonight that "I will have to practice in my new 3" high heels, or I'll break my neck?" Great story...

Congrats, girl, you've done it. L&R

M.
    Last edited by Misti; 01-08-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    The most nerve racking part was getting in and out of the car. I have woods on one side of me and woods to the back but my neighbor on the other side is pretty close about 30ft away and he keeps a big light on over his workshop 24/7 so if anyone was going to see me it would be him.
    Well, if by "me" you mean your male persona the chances of your neighbor seeing him are pretty slim! You probably look so different en femme that your neighbor wouldn't recognize you *unless* you draw attention to yourself by doing something unusual like rushing to the car!

Congratulations on your first steps out! We're not engaged in a competition, so don't worry about the "magnitude" of your experience. You did great and achieved the goal you desired which is all that counts.

Give your wife an extra hug for us. She's a gem!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Congrats girl. I also went out tonight after a hiatus.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Banned Read only
    Hi Jeannie,
    What a great feeling it is! I ventured out for my first walk early hours of Boxing day. I figured that would be the quietest time of the year. Not sure what my next adventure will be.
    I wouldn't worry to much about the neighbour seeing you. If you are with your wife and in the dark there is very little chance of him recognising you.

Hopefully it will give you the confidence to try more outings. Sounds like you have a very supporting wife to help you.

Congrats jeannie, what an excillerating feeling on your first time out of the house. Please dont run too fast, you might slip and fall. Any way this is just the beginning, the next step in the future will be getting out of the car at a convenience store or walmart, or the mall, now that will be a rush your first several times. I am so happy for you.

I hope you really didn't make a "mad dash" as you put it to and from the house. This is one sure way for your neighbor to spot "something". Just try walking to and from the car, it is much less nerve wracking and nobody will notice. Btw, garages are fabulous for not getting noticed!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Hi Jeannie,

Congratulations on your first outing! Believe me, I think all us who have done this shared so many of the feelings -- fear, nervousness, anxiety (not the best to have when you are driving -- glad you made it safely!), then the obvious worries about how we look. Then when all is said and done, there is the sense that "Wow, I actually did it!" and maybe "That really felt good!.

It is wonderful that your wife was willing to share this with you -- most of us weren't that fortunate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Gold Member
    Yea Jeannie! I am another one that thinks the first time out stories are one of the highlights here. Definitely give your wife one of these for us.

Curiosity question. Was doing the driving part of the thrill? If you were that nervous, it may have been better to have her drive. If you feel that way next time, maybe it is a consideration?

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Congrats! Nice to read that your wife is part of your adventures.