Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does "not passing" mean that you aren't good at makeup?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Black View Post
    Look around women come in all shapes sizes, pretty and ugly some dress like boys some cut their hair shorter than guys ... Passing isnt how you look. its what you feel in you mind. I was told by someone once " If you feel your a girl then your a girl" simple as that .. the hard part is getting into that mindframe ... but when you do its a kick in the ass...Tina
    I don't expect to "pass". That is I don't expect to fool anyone into believing that I am a genetic female. I do hope to blend in sufficiently, at least at some distance, so that I can go about my daily activities without disruption. I can't honestly say what people are thinking or saying among themselves when they see me - cause I"m not paying attention!

For me...passing is the whole package. Nails, hair, clothes, mannerisms and so forth. However the looks part of it is very important to me so I work on that the most. I know I will never become the perfect impersonator, but I keep trying to improve each time I dress in full enfemm. I never dress any other way.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Makeup's general use is to enhance your natural appearance, but it won't make one shorter, thinner, less broad in the shoulders, less hairy, or more feminine in your mannerisms. Case in point, I don't wear much makeup, but pass just fine. But too much makeup makes one look clown-like and unexperienced in applying appropriate amounts, which can be a red flag.