Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in breast forms

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar

Sleeping in breast forms

For the last two nights I have gone to bed wearing a bra and my breast forms. I don't know why it has taken so long to try, but this was a first for me. I was surprised how it effected the way I slept, in that I couldn't lie in many of the positions I usually take up; my breasts got in the way. And, when lying on my back, they felt really heavy.

I know that for some you, those who have real breasts as a result of hormone or implant treatment, this news will come as no surprise, but I hadn't expected it to be quite so different. Anyway, I enjoyed the experience and will be repeating it. Another feminine experience I can thoroughly recommend to others.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by carolinewalker_2000 View Post

I know that for some you, those who have real breasts as a result of hormone or implant treatment, this news will come as no surprise, but I hadn't expected it to be quite so different. Anyway, I enjoyed the experience and will be repeating it. Another feminine experience I can thoroughly recommend to others.
    TBH, I've had mine so long that I really couldn't tell you how different it is because I just don't remember any other way. This is one of those ways that I think CDers get MORE pleasure out of dressing and the everyday female things than GGs. This isn't a bad thing at all, and sometimes I'm jealous of you ladies because you get such a kick out of the things I take for granted!

Be careful, some are not rated to be slept in! You might also look into sleep bras - they're more comfortable (no underwires) than a regular day bra.

This is something I absolutely love as well... don't get the opportunity much, but when I travel I always sleep with them on. I do worry that I will break them or whatever, but have been doing it for 5 or 6 years so either I have good forms, or as you said Caroline, you do have to sleep in slightly different positions to even be comfortable... but that's part of the joy

VS Fan

I've been sleeping with bra and breast forms for several years, with no problems. It's so nice to wake up with the feeling of real breasts. The key is to be willing to invest in really good forms from a reputable store, like the Breast Form Store on line.

Why not take it a step further Caroline by attaching your forms and then sleeping in them. Several months ago, I had the opportunity of spending an entire week as Nicole 24/7. The first thing I did was to attach my forms using Hollister adhesive which kept them in place for the entire time. This enabled my to sleep with breasts without the need for a bra, and believe me, the sensation of sleeping in a nightgown with breasts and no bra is unbelievable.

I don't have forms yet, but I do sleep in my bra stuffed and I love it. and it does make you sleep in different positions, it feels so great to wake up in the morning feeling girlie.
    Forever in Lace

I sleep with mine on every night. Mine are self-adhering so there is no need for a bra and that is truly wonderful.
    I am very careful not to sleep on my stomach as I don't want to damage them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Carolin becareful you could hurt your forms if you sleep in them. I just an old set. Connie

I frequently sleep with mine too. Just love the feeling!
    Keely

One of the Reds

Yes, it was a learning experience for me also! Just one more thing that helped me become more aware of what ladies go through as part of their daily routine! Though I do not do it every night, I do occasionally as it seems to bring a bit of peace to me!
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

I sleep almost every night in my forms and bra so I know the sensation you're feeling. Since I have nothing but silicone forms I have to be careful that I don't do anything to cause them to burst. I usually sleep on my back or either side so I can enjoy the feeling of my forms and still protect them from harm. My biggest concern is choosing a bra that will hold the forms securely in cane I toss and turn in slumber.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I love sleeping in my forms and a bra. I love the feeling of the weight on my chest as I fall asleep. I am buying adhesive tomorrow and will certainly be experimenting with it, so maybe I will try out keeping the forms on all night without a bra.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I don't know why, but when I wore forms to bed, I would automatically flip to sleep on my back, which I did not often do at that time. It did not matter whether I was wearing my C-ish forms (not very heavy) or my G-ish forms (notable weight): somehow my body would detect the weight and keep me sleeping on my back all night.

(These days, for reasons I am not sure of, I mostly sleep on my back anyhow.)

sleeping with a bra can greatly reduce blood circulation to your breast area. probably not a huge concern if done sporadically, but i'd not recommend it on a daily basis. imho, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by marlaNYC View Post
    sleeping with a bra can greatly reduce blood circulation to your breast area. probably not a huge concern if done sporadically, but i'd not recommend it on a daily basis. imho, of course.
    When I sleep with a regular bra, I get poked and prodded by clips and such, and I have to constantly correct the straps. That's why I suggested a sleep bra. It helps the blood circulation, the straps are nice and wide (think sport bra), and I like to get patterns there where I normally wear plain, boring white lingerie during the day. You can get a 3-pack through Amazon for US$12-15.00.

Last summer I had the chance to actually spend time in the comfy clothes for about a week 24/7 kindof. Slept in the forms for the first time in years. It took about three days for my brain to adjust to the new way of sleeping, but then the female dreams started.... I can't wait to do this again.....

Renne.....

I've been wearing my forms to bed for about a year and a half. I sleep on my side so I don't think I in danger of bursting the forms unless it is from age--they are about 10 years old. Since they are not attachable I wear a bra to hold them in place. I would love to try adhesives but until the chest hair is gone that is not a possibility because I'm not really into pain!

My forms are foam. I have not had a chance to try silicon. I think I am about ready to try them, as now I have a better idea of what size I am comfortable with. 42C is nice 42D gets in the way and a lot of clothes do not fit right with them.

I also sleep in my forms and enjoy waking up with them. Mine are from the Breast Form Store as is the brassiere I sleep in. I'm happy with both after more than two years!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    Why not take it a step further Caroline by attaching your forms and then sleeping in them. Several months ago, I had the opportunity of spending an entire week as Nicole 24/7. The first thing I did was to attach my forms using Hollister adhesive which kept them in place for the entire time. This enabled my to sleep with breasts without the need for a bra, and believe me, the sensation of sleeping in a nightgown with breasts and no bra is unbelievable.
    i with Nicole, i have not been able to go a week but done it for a couple three days at a time, and it is a wonderful feeling beable to sleep and not have a bra on.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I have only slept in my forms twice, and I loved it. I only do it when either I am out of town or my wife is gone, but I really enjoy waking up to that. It's nothing sexual, it's simply seeing the mound where my breastforms are under the blankets. It just seems/feels right.

Anna

Funny, I slept in my forms just last night! I don't do that very often, maybe 5 or 10 times since I've had them. Mine are silicone attachable but the glue is getting weak so I need a bra to hold them in place. Problem I have is I wake up early with my chest sweating behind the forms and they are sliding around so I have to take them off. I don't think mine are designed to sleep in, they are from Truekare, Asymmetrical size ASY-9. It probably did not help that I fell asleep with a t-shirt on and my short skirt too...
    But, none the less it IS a great feeling to wake up with breasts on!!!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I have wondered often why some things feel so natural to me when they shouldn't. I too wear breastforms, even though "god" saw fit to create me without breasts. I have a natural obsession for shoes, dresses, and fashion... almost exclusively the women's variety.

One of the first things I noticed with the first pair of heels that I bought was that they felt so good on me, I ended up falling asleep wearing them. It was a kind of thing like "where have you been all my life?"

Nowadays I don't fall asleep without wearing stockings, breastforms, bra, panties, slip or nightgown, or girlie pajamas. And yes, though it's bed-inappropriate, I'll wear my sexy undies, lingerie, and heels and enjoy the silky sensation of them on my body while I drift into girly dream-worlds on my super-soft sheets.

Though I could waste a lot of words trying to explain it, all I can really say is that it just "feels right."

I sleep with mine also( we are told not to by the manufacturer) and yes, your sleep pattern changes. No stomach lying, just side to side to back. I love it.