Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping in breast forms

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Having natural 40 B's I do not need, or use, breast forms! However, I do know that if you sleep in them for 6 months or longer you will have to buy new ones. Breast forms are made to wear standing or sitting, not while lying down. Every decent manufacturer will tell you that. The weight of your body will change the shape of the form over time!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    I have been sleeping with breast forms for a bit. And I love how they will jiggle when I re-position.

Steffi

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I also find they warm to the body well when you sleep in them. The cocoon of warmth created by the covers really helps with that. I sleep in mine all the time now, except when I have a few drinks. Then I like to sleep on my tummy/side, not conducive to the forms. Maybe it's self preservation, I just don't wanna go out like John Bonham, God rest his soul. Or to damage my forms, I'm too attached to them, bad pun intended!
    Last edited by Krista1985; 01-09-2012 at 07:32 PM.

I don't need breast forms either with my natural breasts. From my measurements it is likely I will wind up with DD cup breasts when they fill out.

Before breast development I seldomly slept on my belly. Now I can't do that anymore since it would be quite painful.

I have my gender-neutral dreams, and then I wake up feeling very much like a woman with soft skin, silky nightgown, and real breasts.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

It works best if you are wearing a pocket bra. On a couple of occasions, I've had to search the sheets for my boobs!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    BE CAREFUL SLEEPING IN YOUR SILICONE FORMS! If they r the poly covered kind. They always cause rashes and blisters on me. I wear them under a bra next to my skin.

These days, I only sleep with a set of solid silicone forms that have no poly covering. All fun with NO BLISTERS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have slept with my forms and bra for years as well as wearing them all day long without any problems. I also never sleep on my stomach so that issue is moot for me.

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    I have not tried this yet. something I need to try, its sounds wonderful.

I've ruined two forms on my right side by sleeping on them so there is some actual possible damage for those who do not sleep only on your back. $180 down the drain because of the chance I took by sleeping on them.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain