Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This girl just can't stay in anymore.

Banned Read only
    Hi Patti,

You were so strong to do that by yourself...very strong indeed. I hope I can find that strength inside me, when the time comes.

Wow this is a great success story Patti. I am so proud of you in taking those first steps to the outside world. I know how stuffy the closet can be at times. Soon you'll be a daywalker and the time out will seem to go too fast. It takes forever to walk in heels but once you're out and about, you'll get used to it. Soon it'll just come as second nature and then ..... well baby steps are always best, So take your time and plan carefully.

Here's a few hints about not gettin pulled over... Don't have anything dangling from the mirror. They call that a vision obstruction and it's a cause for a stop that'll light your night up. Also, check your car's lights, brake lights, backup lights, etc. Also signal your direction, including changing lanes. I know this sounds a little like driver's ed but believe me, the last thing I want is a verbal discussion as to why I don't look like my driver's license with a cop with a 'tude.

Oh, one last thing, I always bring a bale out bag complete with a change of clothes, makeup remover, etc. so that in the rare event that something happens to my car on the road, I can always go back to male mode and then call the tow truck....

Just a few tips from Renne....