Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you told your SO about this site?

Yes she knows about this site and has noticed a big difference in Maria since joining this site. When i get upset about not having any time to dress she asks me if i am going to go on the computer and vent to my friends, and who ever reads my threads you know i do. She will ask at times what i am talking about or who i am talking to, that's about it.

My wife has known about this wonderful site, since she has known about me being CD. She is a member of the FAB forum. She has mentioned that this community has been helpful to her.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Gold Member
    My wife got on after I talked about threads here for a while. She stayed for a bit and got her fill. When I came out to my daughter, she got on for a bit. But she also seemed to get her fill pretty fast. So both have been off-line for a while.

My SO knows about this site and has a link to it. I don't know if she's visited it.

Heather J.

not yet, she would be jealous of the attention. she would support it to a degree. She knows i browse support sites- but despite her high IQ (she is a nurse, and without fail, the physicians she works with end up called her "Dr. #####" within a few months, she would be insecure about me talking more openly to others than to her. it is a work in progress, it needs proper acclimatization to germinate. but we are forever moving more forward than backward.

in due time, just like shes does with me. :-)

Well I envy all you ladies who have supportive partners. My lady's Thai. So she'd have a language problem anyway. Third genders' are pretty much accepted here, but it's a double edged sword. I mean, no-one is going to beat you up on the street, but you're seen pretty much as a joke unless you're very passable or beautiful. Your average transgender is a bit like an effeminate gay man in England in the 50s. I dream about having a partner who understands where I'm coming from. A female who's lived most of her life as male, and carries that bagage with her, but now just wants a few years living her true self. Is that too much too ask?
    L’imagination au pouvoir!

Absolutely, I have nothing to hide from her. I am often on here while she is sitting beside me watching the tele, no big deal. if she wants to follow along, join in, etc., she's welcome to it. She knows my password, etc. She is a member of various wives groups on Yahoo Groups and visits there from time to time.

Yes she knows and i even asked her before i joined so that i did not have to worry about hiding it (thinking of myself)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    CD in general is not her favorite topic, but she does know about the site. Since it ranges from casual to full transition, I don't think she really wants to see or know too much. It's a shame, I would would love to have her be more informed. I think seeing how we as their SO responds to questions and where we stand would probably help round out conversations we are already having with them. That may be a question better suited to the SO on the forum already. Because things run the gamut there needs to be an understanding of our level of involvement. Realizing everyone is different...oh, I'm different alright

My wife and I have a very honest and open relationship. We can talk about anything usually. She is also a member on the site.

I found this site due to my wife looking into crossdressing after she caught me. I browsed her history and then I joined. We Never talked about it so I'm not sure if she ever checks in.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

i am working on the courage to tell my wife that I started dressing again after being way from it for 15 years. But when I do, this site and all you girls will be my backup. I belive it is going to help give her a place to see what it is all about from other peoples perceptions and to get a few laughs along the way. Everybody on this site rocks in my book

Like the rest, yes and she's a member here!
    I think none of us would have had such a good time together with me dressed if it wasnt for this place tbh. When we started discussing it more frequently last summer she was here every day, now it's not that often but she still gets here!
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

No never.One day she happened to lean over my shoulder to see what I was looking at and she screamed "CROSSDRESSERS.COM!!! OH BOY!!!" and walked away.

I told her straight off and she's been a member for some time now. She likes the FAB section and that's all hers. The open sections we discuss from time to time if something of interest pops up.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My SO knows about this site as she sees me on it fairly often. When ever I look at someone's pictures she'll sometimes make comment, sometimes good, sometimes bad. She has never been to this site, but other sites as early on I told her I was a cross dresser, she did research, the usual questions, was I gay, did I want a sex-change. No and no. The sites helped her realize that I just had a feminine side.

No, but I did have to admit that I had another yahoo account under a fem name. I do not consider anything on my computer to be her business.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife has known from the moment I joined, which was 2 days after we found Tina. My wife and I often share ideas and issues from the site and I am always interested in her perspective!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Yep, my SO knows about this site, but doesn't participate. She is very supportive of my CD habit though!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!