Thread: Sleeping as your alter ego

Will this void warranty? Anna Talyn's Avatar

Sleeping as your alter ego

Last night was another first for Anna.

I went to sleep dressed as Anna still.
    I had on sexy pink underwear, peavey 40 denier tights, size C silicone breast forms in a pocket bra with a slinky stretch super comfortable dress.
    I had very interesting dreams and mixed feeling throughout the night.
    I mostly felt comforted and good inside.
    It was almost like coming home after a long trip.
    It was uncomfortable in a physics kind of way as I am not used to sleeping with two large protrusions on my chest.

I found out a few things from this lovely experience:

1. Sleeping in tights is a wonderful way to stay warm in a 58F bedroom
    2. Sleeping in tights is a great way to keep your shaven legs from sticking together under the warm flannel sheets
    3. I feel stronger inside having given Anna more time (even if sleeping while doing it)
    4. Waking up as Anna was different at first, once I got up it felt natural and amazing (like not putting on your glasses, you don’t realize how different it is if you start the day without them until later when you put them on again, then it’s drastic)
    5. I want to do it again!

If you are up to it, find your comfy and sexy best sleeping attire of your alter ego, snuggle in, and let her dream.

And after you wake up remember, I like pancakes.

Hello, Anna. I've also slept as my alter ego. I don't think the experience was as intense as what you've described. But it was definitely very nice and certainly repeatable.

I sleep that way every night, so it's no big deal anymore.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

i sleep in my chemise which my wife purchased for me as surprise gifts, i try to sleep as a man now and then to give her a break from my dressing but generally dress in nightie and panties, i have never lost the love for it in 30 yrs.

I sleep dressed enfemme, I've done so for years.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    I don't have an alter ego. I generally just wear a nightie to bed.

I'm with Kim...
    I'm always me inside...just sometimes others don't see that side of me.
    I always sleep in pj's, a chemise or a nightie, depending on how I feel and the what the temps are. I'm always in my forms and bra and I've been wearing only panties for the last 7 years so that's nothing new.
    Just wish I didn't have to change back in the morning....it's almost like being a vampire...LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I recently started sleeping like that and it has been very enjoyable.
    ~~Melissa~~

The only time I get to do that is when I travel....and I cherish those times.

I'm just me when I go to bed, wear a nightie (the general attractiveness related to the temperature), so it isn't anything special, but I spend 100% of my time at home as Katie. The first time was over a year ago and it was great the first couple of times, now its just what I wear to bed.
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

Allmost every night,panties,night shirt or gown,sometimes with the girls on,never a bra (to confining),and always night cream,Bye-Bye,Lisa.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I don't have an alter ego. I generally just wear a nightie to bed.
    Maybe you need to get one?

To me sleeping is sleeping... Doesn't mater what clothing I wear...... I'm asleep... Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-12-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, I accidentally fell asleep in femme mode, and it is more pleasing

As often as possible. It helps me get in touch with my real ego. Also helps me sleep better, as in more restful, a smoother ride thru LaLaLand, and wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world.

Every night for me. Satin or silk bottoms with a comfy cozy top. I keep my bedroom cool as well and have a vintage 4 point Hudson Bay wool blanket to keep me warm and toasty.

alter ego? None here fortunately, just me. I usually during the winter months just wear a two piece satin set or a long gown that has a matching long house coat that goes on in the morning along with my 3" maribou slippers.

I prefer to sleep in my girl mode a lot of times, which is most nights for me. Nothing feels better than waking up as my fem self feeling my silky nightgown while smelling nice and cute. =)

Elana

Never. I look like a mess as a guy when I wake up and I'm positive I would look even worse as a woman.

Who wants to wake up as a bearded lady anyway? I don't.

I never have...yet. Sounds like I should give it a try!

Funny but I remember sleeping enfemme when I was 12 or 14.... In my mother "borrowed" nightgown and lingerie... And she came into my room with the light off and sat on the bed to chat about something. I had pulled the covers up to my neck so she couldn't see what I was wearing. Probably the closest I ever came to getting caught enfemme. That was 45 some years ago.. Sigh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I dress for bed similar to the way I dress out of bed! With solid silicone forms under a sports bra, double panties over my tuck, waist titely cinched with a soft sash, and a short, tite satin or nylon nitie over everything! Not comfortable, but EXCITING!
    And, I have more interesting dreams!

When I want comfort, it's drab tidy whities. And, for warmth? That's why God invented electric blankets!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I like satin PJs, loose tights if my skin has stuble. Also shorty PJs, cami-tap pants, baby-doll nighties if my legs are smooth.
    You might try: High thread count linens. They are ultra soft and smooth- like satin sheets, only smoother, not as slippery though.
    Tuesday morning (store) has some awesome deals on high thread count linens: we got a 1200 tpi king set for $60.

I have worn breastforms to bed, it is a little restrictive, but then that is all part of the fun!

I used to wear this outfit sometimes: smooth matte opaque tights, shimmery or sheer nude pantyhose, body briefer, my older pair of silicone forms, long sleeved satin nightgown. The nightgown was straight, but i put several elastics inside, to gather the waist. Looked better than expected. Also sewed some ruffled cuffs on. Soon replaced the short cuffs: double layer satin. But before i could gather the fabric into shape to sew- fabric hung loose from the cuffs, it reminded my of a princess costume. the fabric just dangling from both my wrists, so I finished the edges and let the fabric hang from my wrist. Then sometimes, put on one or two long satin gloves (prom or bridal).

This was after I had taken a sedative, I loved the feeling of fighting to stay awake, and knowing that once I was asleep that I would be 'trapped' in this ensemble.

This is fascinating. I can't do it. I've tried several times and end up with a terrible nights sleep. I'm way to wired when dressed! I toss and turn for a while and give up. I've dreamed about how awesome it would be to wake in girl mode, but falling asleep is the problem!

i do every night. i've dreamed a few times about dressing in public when i do dress.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

i never have but ive always wanted to. it just would feel great but i just seem to undress when i go to bed like its a motor function or something