Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing at Home Around Wife

Dressing at Home Around Wife

Several people mention dressing at home around their (accepting/supportive) wives. Cooking, cleaning house, watching a movie, etc.

So I'm curious. When you talk about dressing, does this include breast forms, hip pads, panties, wig, etc. or are you just throwing on a dress?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

If I am going to dress, I am going the whole route. Panties & bra, skirt or dress w/pantyhose or tights, moderate heels, makeup etc.
    While I cannot do this all that often, it is a nice treat when I can.

Recently wrap dress and tights, painted toes. Also leggings and off out to next for some stuff for my wife and hopefully me ;-) . Looking for longline tops, tunics or jumper dresses

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I have been living as Kimberly 24/7 for over two years. My SO is very supportive of me. Yes I am totally dressed all the time. The fun part is when the SO ask if she can wear some of my clothing. We do have a great time together.

when i dress with the wife at home it has to be everything if i'm going to dress i have to look my best lol

wendy xxx

All of the above w/nails painted.

Aspiring Member
    Dressing always includes forms and wig. Clothing may be a full outfit or dress, other times it may be just a nice top over some sweats. Never mix in guy shoes when I wear anything femme on the outside. Makeup optional depending on time available and level of outfit.

All the way - complete transformation as glamorous as possible. She understands it.

For me, it's the whole nine yards. My SO fully supports my dressing, and she's even been buying me some new tops and skirts. Life is good.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Platinum Member
    For me it does except in the evening when we often watch TV or read - then its lounge wear...sometimes with a wig and sometimes not.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Several people mention dressing at home around their (accepting/supportive) wives. Cooking, cleaning house, watching a movie, etc.

So I'm curious. When you talk about dressing, does this include breast forms, hip pads, panties, wig, etc. or are you just throwing on a dress?
    If I am just around the house I don't bother with a padded panty, but I do wear everything else. Most of the time it's just slacks or jeans and a top as I rarely wear a skirt or dress to do housework. Sometimes I don't wear any makeup either, but then that doesn't bother her and since I don't spend time looking at myself in the mirror it's no biggie to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I never used hip pads. I pretty much stopped wearing wigs about 2 years ago (too much trouble to get my shoulder-length hair under them.) Earrings are only taken off when my ears need a rest. Panties full time for (hmmm) more than 5 years now. I have have rarely worn forms since I started HRT. I am perhaps A-cup now, which is enough to show (especially when I am sitting down.)

The only guy clothes that I can think of that I have worn in the last year were some shorts that I was wearing for physiotherapy -- not because they were guy shorts, but simply because my girl shorts do not have enough slack to do the physio work.

I frequently wear a dress around my wife at home, and at times, with lipstick. I don't need breast forms or hip pads since I have the natural items. My hair is long enough so I don't need a wig. Sometimes I also put on black pantyhose and heels.

Oddly enough my wife never wears dresses, pantyhose, or heels.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I would usually wear everything, except maybe not do my face. I have long hair, so that is easy. In the warmer times, sandals with painted toes is fairly normal. I might even have on a dress, but usually shorts and a cute top.
    Dana Ryan

My CDing SO wears everything round the house. I kind of expect it now probably to the extent that if he wore just a dress I'd tell him to go dress properly.

Banned Read only
    For me, it is all or nothing. I don't like being a "dude in a dress" and I am uncomfortable having my wife see her husband in a dress. So, I go for full conversion, but that is just me.

Gold Member
    Since I do not go out; I do not have a wig, nor do make-up. I do wear panties 24/7 for quite a few years.
    I most often wear fem jeans from Lane-Bryant, even outside. I wear a bra about 75 % of the time.
    Around the house, I wear a shirt type dress, or a long skirt to do house work. My wife is OK with me dressing,
    As long as it stays inside. I do not need any more padding on my butt; plenty their already. LOL
    Rader

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Complete transformation. Tina is my wife's girlfriend, not her husband. As time goes on, the separation between my gendered selves becomes greater because Tina is building up her own goals and activities. We really don't mix my gendered selves at all.

P.S. We just decided that Tina will visit all day since we are both in a mood to tidy the house and Tina is just soooo fastidious that it seemed completely perfect. I just finished my nails, will hit the shower and shave, and then completely Tina. My male side would never agree to all this tidying!
    Last edited by suchacutie; 01-14-2012 at 01:30 PM.

I do dress completely in front of my wife a couple of times a week. She's fine with it. She needs to get used to it as we are going to Vegas where I'll be dressed. The past few Halloweens helped her adjust.

Angry

My Wife is uncomfortable with me dressing, all the way, while she is around. She is OK with forms, hip pads, jewelery, nails, and lipstick. No wig, makeup, and dress/skirt. Under dressing is no problem. I also wear gowns to bed.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

My SO doesn't mind, other than the change in height when im in heels and she wants a kiss when she get off work...Ill occasionally go without the wig and makeup, but only if im feeling lazy.

Aspiring Member
    My Wife encourages me to dress in the evening, so after I've I've finished any man-chores I usually don a skirt or dress before starting supper. Unless we're going out,I usually spend most weekends dressed too.

Since my SO and I are in a temorary long didtance relationship for now, I don't get to dress around her. But when we lived together, I dressed around her often. She has no problem with it and at times even asks me to dress and do the daily chores for her. With or without her with me, I like many want to drss completely. to me, nothing as ugly as a man in a dress...including me. So I want to dress completely with wig, makeup and a nice shirt/top or a dress.

I dress whenever I am home.
    I don't wear a wig most of the time and I don't do make-up very often.
    I have been doing this for years.
    The neighbors know and have seen me dressed. I have actually been in their house dressed.
    Friends know that I will be dressed if they come to visit. They still come.
    If for some reason I am not dressed, Jean will ask me if there is something wrong.

If we are alone at home with time. absolutely everything, Cindy comes out and may do some house work then settle down to watch t,v and open a bottle of wine with my wife for a girls night in