Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CDs would you ever be intimate with a man and be his girlfriend?

CDs would you ever be intimate with a man and be his girlfriend?

I was wondering if there are any CDs who would have a normal relationship with a straight male. Not just sexual but actually have romantic feelings too. Perhaps even start a family together by adopting too

I've always considered myself as heterosexual. Although I have had fantasies involving sex with a man, but with a woman involved as well. Men are just not attractive to me, other than the above fantasies. I guess that makes me bi. In the fantasies I am always dressed as a female and behave as such (i.e. recieving only). Most people don't like to admit it but physical attraction plays a big part in any intimate relationship. Just my opinion, of course.

I can speak for my-self that if I were not married I might fit in your scenario, however I think I would have actually gone through and become TG.

now that was funny! lol scarlet rose
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-15-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    You'd have to be a gay Cd to consider that and I think they are even more rare than straight Cds. But in answer to your question no. What's the difference between a gay CD and a CD? A bottle of vodka. Or is it two years. I forget now.
    I don't think i would, i love being a woman with my SO,
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    You'd have to be a gay Cd to consider that and I think they are even more rare than straight Cds. But in answer to your question no. What's the difference between a gay CD and a CD? A bottle of vodka. Or is it two years. I forget now.
    Two bottles of vodka. The second one to hit me over the head so I was unconscious.

The thought of it is yuk yuk yuk!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    I was wondering if there are any CDs who would have a normal relationship with a straight male. Not just sexual but actually have romantic feelings too. Perhaps even start a family together by adopting too
    I married a man, have a stepson.

be ready for pages and pages of "I'm 100% straight" declarations.

The answers are all along the spectrum of CDs and range from no way to some of the ones above...married with kids. I try not to judge those that do not have the same tastes (not that I am saying you are being judgemental).
    Laura

i thought i was confused before i joined this forum...is what you ask even possible??? i'm seeing a man now, so how is he straight if he's with a cd??? can i get a shot of that vodka??? please!!
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Furr View Post
    I've always considered myself as heterosexual. Although I have had fantasies involving sex with a man, but with a woman involved as well. Men are just not attractive to me, other than the above fantasies. I guess that makes me bi. In the fantasies I am always dressed as a female and behave as such (i.e. recieving only). Most people don't like to admit it but physical attraction plays a big part in any intimate relationship. Just my opinion, of course.

I have this exact same fantasy, except I would like to give and receive.

If a man is interested in being with a CD, he is not straight. He has to be either gay or bi. So as your question was presented, it is impossible to answer since both the CD and the man involved has to both be gay or bisexual. For me... I second the yuk,yuk, yuk of Suzy1 above.

That has been my fantasy since I started dressing. I would like to be in a true relationship and be his GF or wife. This is part of the struggle I am having, I love my wife but I wonder if I would be happier as a full time CD and have a boy friend. Thank god I found this site it is truely helping me try to figure out sooo much. I do not want to adopt at this time of my life. I

no. I love women and I love my wife

The research I have read, and quoted previously on this forum, indicates that the percentage occurrence of being gay among crossdressers is about the same as in the general population. Which is to say that CDers are overwhelmingly heterosexual according to available research.

No I would never want to be with another male.

Anybody who thinks a gay CD is something other than a man needs to drink a tall glass of reality check. CDs are MEN. Any man that is interested in another man, regardless of what he is wearing is gay. Homosexual. A friend of Dorothy.

I know that some CD's like to pretend they are women but let's be clear, they have men's bodies. They have working penises. They smell like men. They have sex like men. Cross Dressers are MEN by definition.

I was very fortunate in the genetic lottery, and after being on HRT for 17 months I am lucky to be very feminine looking and I don't even smell like a man anymore, but I am STLL a man. I am a transitioning TS girl who will someday be a legal woman but until then I am not, regardless of how I feel inside. My body is reality and two years of transition is not enough to overcome my birth handicap. It might be for some but not for me because I still look like a dude. I am light years beyond the average CD'r in regard to feminine presentation but let's just say any man that hears my "secret" isn't exactly gonna be shocked.

There are indeed men who prefer "femmy" even cross dressing men, but there is no fantasy, they know they're with men. They like it that way, and there's nothing wrong with it but let's not pretend we're something other than we're not. It just makes us look silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by midwestcd View Post
    That has been my fantasy since I started dressing. I would like to be in a true relationship and be his GF or wife. This is part of the struggle I am having, I love my wife but I wonder if I would be happier as a full time CD and have a boy friend. Thank god I found this site it is truly helping me try to figure out sooo much. I do not want to adopt at this time of my life. I
    Does your wife know of your "true" desires?

Or are you just more comfortable with her being your cover?
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

For me When I am all dressed up I am a women. I first I never thought of being with a man. As time went on I started to have feelings for a man. We dated and went out al lot. For him I was a women, not a man all dressed up. I know everybody has their own opinion. It is what you feel inside.

Momarie,

My wife doe not know anything, but since I joined this site I have started to feel like I might be able to let her know at some time.

reneecd

Thanks I totally agree with you.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    CDs would you ever be intimate with a man and be his girlfriend?
    That would be a big [SIZE=5]NO![/SIZE]
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Anybody who thinks a gay CD is something other than a man needs to drink a tall glass of reality check. CDs are MEN. Any man that is interested in another man, regardless of what he is wearing is gay. Homosexual. A friend of Dorothy.

I know that some CD's like to pretend they are women but let's be clear, they have men's bodies. They have working penises. They smell like men. They have sex like men. Cross Dressers are MEN by definition.

I was very fortunate in the genetic lottery, and after being on HRT for 17 months I am lucky to be very feminine looking and I don't even smell like a man anymore, but I am STLL a man. I am a transitioning TS girl who will someday be a legal woman but until then I am not, regardless of how I feel inside. My body is reality and two years of transition is not enough to overcome my birth handicap. It might be for some but not for me because I still look like a dude. I am light years beyond the average CD'r in regard to feminine presentation but let's just say any man that hears my "secret" isn't exactly gonna be shocked.

There are indeed men who prefer "femmy" even cross dressing men, but there is no fantasy, they know they're with men. They like it that way, and there's nothing wrong with it but let's not pretend we're something other than we're not. It just makes us look silly.
    Hmmm Sounds like a huge case of superiority complex the way you are putting down CDs here. How do you expect to get respect for your struggles if you put to down CDs this way saying you are light years ahead of CDs.

Your comment about homosexuality goes back to that binary box mentality. A CD could not be attracted to men, but when dressed she could become attracted to men, maybe stepping into a female fantasy of being one who knows. Call it bisexual or whatever. Its been talked about in hundreds of threads on here.

Speaking as a gay CD, I have a partner who is also a CD, though he dresses less often than I do. I love being his GF, also like being her GF! Very rarely he is my GF..... Anyone got a headache yet? lol

Basically, people aren't just straight, bi or gay. People are all over the place, everyone is different and that is well worth celebrating.

Just to put the cat among the pigeons though, you cannot be straight and want to be with a man only when dressed..... You ARE bi, simple as that..... No straight person wants to be with someone of their own gender!! Whether or not you have (or ever plan) to act on that impulse, you ARE bi!!

I don't rule out anything. If there was a man who fit everything I wanted then yes and he could support me in the way I am accustomed. I just want someone who likes doing things I like to do, a woman would be nice, a man would be OK. Love knows no sex I say. And no to children...never had that desire
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It could have very easily ended up that way for me. I'm bi,and am equally attracted to both men and women. It just so happens I fell in love with my wife who is a woman, so no relationships with men for me.........anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Wilde View Post
    Speaking as a gay CD, I have a partner who is also a CD, though he dresses less often than I do. I love being his GF, also like being her GF! Very rarely he is my GF..... Anyone got a headache yet? lol

Basically, people aren't just straight, bi or gay. People are all over the place, everyone is different and that is well worth celebrating.

Just to put the cat among the pigeons though, you cannot be straight and want to be with a man only when dressed..... You ARE bi, simple as that..... No straight person wants to be with someone of their own gender!! Whether or not you have (or ever plan) to act on that impulse, you ARE bi!!
    Well agree that people are all over the place. but you put another put people in a box type comment by saying someone is Bi if they are dressed as a CD and have relations with a Man. A case could be that a CD when dressed fantasises that she is a GG woman and she is with a man as a heterosexual woman. Some may not call that bisexual or gay. Its hard to label that!!!

NO.... Have had the chance over and over //.....////...................the same answer.......like I have alway's said wish I WAS GAY ,,,,, BUT I ain't...
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.