Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CDs would you ever be intimate with a man and be his girlfriend?

You know various cds and/or tg people have been killed for pretending to be what they are not. Regardless of who you decide to sleep with, just be honest about it.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    I see a couple people here saying that it makes you gay. Not true, and unintended or not, is a diss to the bi community by passing us completely over as if we don't exist. I'll never get why people think that there is only straight and gay and nothing else. I myself am pansexual, meaning that I can date ANYONE, regardless of gender, including those outside the gender binary. It irks me when people act like bisexuals don't exist.... :/
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Any person with an XY chromosone, that desires to be with a man, no matter what the circumstance is either bi-sexual or gay, PERIOD.
    There are no excuses, let's face the facts and it is all ok, so long as no one is being hurt or decieved. Live and let live.

Some people are bisexual, and bi-curious. If you're presenting as the other gender to satisfy your bisexual needs, then fine.
    What I don't get is other CD/TG folks telling me is they're lesbian, when they, in fact referring to being attracted to CD/TG people who present as the opposite gender of their birth. It's seems like a cheesy fantasy, and a lie. Why not just admit that you're attracted to TG folks?

What about if you met someone who is a transitioned trannsexual? they're nothing manly about them. They just happen be women that live on the wrong skeleton, and don't have fully functioning reproductive organs?
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 01-15-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CINDYO View Post
    Any person with an XY chromosone, that desires to be with a man, no matter what the circumstance is either bi-sexual or gay, PERIOD.
    There are no excuses, let's face the facts and it is all ok, so long as no one is being hurt or decieved. Live and let live.
    Unless of course you happen to be one of the 300,000 or so variations between straight, bi, and gay.

Hey I am a STRIGHT man. A CD is a woman to me. To say she is not is an insult to all CDs. I am attracted to femininity and showing a woman a good time. Loving her and taking her as my wife. A CD with a normal man is heterosexual.
    Last edited by seanmuscle; 01-16-2012 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Hey I am a STRIGHT man. A CD is a woman to me. To say she is not is an insult to all CDs. I am attracted to femininity and showing a woman a good time. Loving her and taking her as my wife. A CD with a normal man is heterosexual.
    Wow. Really? Let me ask you, do these women have a penis? If so, no matter how much you try and deny it, no matter what hopes and dreams and fantasies they have, or how you try and delude yourself, they are still male. Which then in turn, makes you either a Bisexual (meaning you're attracted to and or have had intercourse with them), or bi curious, meaning that you're often wondering what it would be like to be in a sexual relations with one. There is hiding in the closet, keeping yourself in the pink mist... and there is there is just ignorant.
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

I was wondering if there are any CDs who would have a normal relationship with a straight male. Not just sexual but actually have romantic feelings too. Perhaps even start a family together by adopting too
    Wow, that was a great kick-off, seanmuscle! And got us all going!!!
    The usual fantasy vs. reality "problem".
    I now believe that my fantasy world is a very important though minor part of my everyday reality.
    It's just not reality!

I love being a man (for the moment!).
    But I would love to be a woman for a day...
    the nearest I can come to that is by trying to get in a little on the GG act through CDing!

I tend to think along Lorileah's lines... after having spent years in denial about something so simple as CDing, I have noticed an attraction to men in the last year.
    In other words, I wouldn't exclude it, if Mr. Right came aong.
    I remember having similar feelings as a student before falling in love with my Ex when I was 23 years of age.

I consider myself lucky to have been (and be) in fairly stable relationships with women who have tried their utmost to understand me as a person.
    CDing has played a role and moreso in the recent past.

I was at an after-concert party on Saturday where one of our friends (who knows I CD) tried to kiss all of us men while drunk. We all had a great laugh... and there was one pretty heavy kiss.
    I refrained... I just don't want to send unclear signals. We were a "hetero" group of about six couples.

I must admit, I found the reactions of the GGs that evening amusing, indeed revealing...
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Nope...Love GG's and above all, my wife.

Based on all your previous posts and threads, you are no doubt a troll. In fact, you are a bisexual troll. The above statement is just more ignorance. I happen to be a CD that happens to be a man.
    Believe me, I am not insulted whintelligentent people don't call me a woman. You are attracted to a guy that dresses and acts like a woman. But that feminine dressed MAN has a penis, therefore you are attracted to a man and not a woman.

All CDs eventually want to be with men. The girl inside is screaming to be released. She yearns for a strong masculine man to make her feel safe, secure, protected and loved.
    Another example of someone ignorant about crossdressers and gender issues. Or is it just wishful thinking of another dime a dozen egotistical bisexual trolls? If anything would be an insult to most CD's this would be it. That is if it was not so damn laughable.
    Last edited by BRANDYJ; 01-16-2012 at 07:58 AM.

I have always considered myself heterosexual and for 40 years never thought about being with a man, but a year ago I spent a weekend with another CD and to be honest, there were sexual feelings.

I was very confused because I wasn't sure if it was my male side being attracted to him dressed as a female or was it my female side being attracted to him as a male. Or maybe I wanted the lesbian fantasy.

Ashley
    Ashley

Not all cd'ers desire to be with men, just like not all bisexuals are egotistical trolls.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Quote Originally Posted by briefing0007 View Post
    I have always considered myself heterosexual and for 40 years never thought about being with a man, but a year ago I spent a weekend with another CD and to be honest, there were sexual feelings.
    I was very confused because I wasn't sure if it was my male side being attracted to him dressed as a female or was it my female side being attracted to him as a male. Or maybe I wanted the lesbian fantasy.

Ashley
    This male side / female side thing is bizarre. You are ONE person and you are apparently attracted to another CD'r. Just accept it. Seriously if CD's are in a state of arousal already, just by being dressed, imagine how sexy getting undressed will be. Why are people so reluctant to just be? No offense Ash.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Melissa

Thanks for your comments I am starting to except who I really am and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    I think the major issue dealing with gay or straight, especially while discussing crossdressing, is the genitals we're born with in opposition to how we perceive ourselves.
    Very eloquent Moondoggie, but I think all this does is give people excuses to deny their own identity. If I had been cross dressing back when I was struggling with my sexuality I would have LOVED this gay when dressed argument. That would have resolved all of my issues and I would have likely never done the work necessary to accept myself and come out. I would have embraced and defended this duality like my life depended on it because in fact my "straight" life would have been totally dependent on it. I really do understand the resistance to honest examination. It's a hell of a thing to identify as hetero but be attracted to men. I'm not trying to win an argument on this issue. (no seriously) I am really trying to help people who are sitting in the same chair I was just a few years ago. Being closeted to yourself is an awful condition and it doesn't help anyone. I've said that dark secrets make dark souls and I believe that to be absolutely true. Being deeply closeted forces you into herculean feats of justification as you do things that you KNOW are dangerous and dishonorable, but the human sex drive is too powerful to deny.

Don't hide from yourself, it will turn you into somebody you don't want to be.
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    Melissa,

I meditated for far too many hours last night on this subject, and have come to some clarity, at least as far as my sexual duality is concerned. Here it is:

I have lived my life as a heterosexual man and I have never had sexual encounters with another man. A couple of years ago a homoerotic fantasy popped up, no pun intended, and I shared it with my wife and she enjoyed it too. This is the one time I've ever had a fantasy of this nature.

The first time I ever wore panties was when I was 6 years old. I wore panties off and on thorught my life. The first time I fully dressed I was 26. I cannot remember why I wanted to wear my sister's panties when I was so young, I just remember my mother catching me and not being pleased at all. During the times I dressed as an adult it seemed to me a harmless kinky little thing to do for my own pleasure and I gave it little thought.

About a year ago something changed within me and my feelings when dressed became more feminine. I admit to using the straight in boy mode and attracted to men in girl mode, but that does not fully explain the feelings I have now when I dress. The eroticism and sexual turn on being dressed has diminished, yet I still have a strong desire to dress. I believe there is a female part to my personality and she's probably always been in me, just surpressed by my dominant male personality. This last year she started gaining power, and she wants to wear her own clothes. I believe she is also straight.

If people need to label me as gay...bi...trans...fine. My point is when I'm dressed as me...Dave, a heterosexual male, I have no physical/sexual attraction to other men, but when I'm dressed as a female, who has not shared her name yet, she is physically/sexually attracted to men. Perhaps I do have a split personality, but each side of me knows fully well what the other is doing and has done.

Right now I'm very confused. And fortunately in therepy.

hiya s,

Generally speaking cough,cough…no I would not consider having a “normal” relationship with you….oops, er, ah…sorry…I meant… with a straight male.
    Please remove my name from your, er, ah…sorry, I meant …. any candidate or mailing lists that cough,cough, you, oops sorry... I mean that “somebody” might potentially be trying to build.

Wait…is there an option that includes “if you got paid several million dollars, tax free”? If there is, I guess you could add me to that “yes” list… But it would require a binding contract with some pretty tight written terms stipulating an agreed upon independent contractor fee to be paid to me to compensate me for my time, if I happen to change my mind the first day or so. I think $50K-$75K sounds fair...don't you?

Thanks! I hope that helps with the poll!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Anybody who thinks a gay CD is something other than a man needs to drink a tall glass of reality check. CDs are MEN. Any man that is interested in another man, regardless of what he is wearing is gay. Homosexual. A friend of Dorothy.

I know that some CD's like to pretend they are women but let's be clear, they have men's bodies. They have working penises. They smell like men. They have sex like men. Cross Dressers are MEN by definition.

I was very fortunate in the genetic lottery, and after being on HRT for 17 months I am lucky to be very feminine looking and I don't even smell like a man anymore, but I am STLL a man. I am a transitioning TS girl who will someday be a legal woman but until then I am not, regardless of how I feel inside. My body is reality and two years of transition is not enough to overcome my birth handicap. It might be for some but not for me because I still look like a dude. I am light years beyond the average CD'r in regard to feminine presentation but let's just say any man that hears my "secret" isn't exactly gonna be shocked.

There are indeed men who prefer "femmy" even cross dressing men, but there is no fantasy, they know they're with men. They like it that way, and there's nothing wrong with it but let's not pretend we're something other than we're not. It just makes us look silly.
    Wow, could you be any more insulting to CD's?

The concept of "woman" and "man" involves self-image and to a degree, roles in society. Whether one is a woman or man is largely determined by gender identity. That's the basis of being transsexual, gender identity doesn't match genetic sex. If you're functioning as a woman full time and feel that your essential being is female but haven't undergone genital conversion, then you're a woman, just not a female. And some male people who are technically CD's who dress due to gender identity issues only are women too. There are all kinds of women, but it sounds like you're buying into the attitude taken by the general, uneducated cisgendered population.

You're in a support forum, maybe you ought to try being supportive? Or do you have to emulate those who misunderstand and dislike us in order to convince yourself that you're far superior to those lowly, smelly men who prance around while dressed in women's clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea_GG View Post
    Just want to point out that you wouldn't be with a "straight" male..straight male equals male + female
    Gay implies two reasonably masculine men, IMO. If one of the males identifies as a woman, then that's not the same thing. It's kind of a gray area. Many admirers that I've met are also attracted to females but not masculine males, so I'd say that the best description of their sexuality is sort of bisexual, but that doesn't quite suffice either. Sexuality and gender are way too complex to describe with the limited vocabulary that we currently have.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 01-16-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    My name is Carol.

Answering the original post, I have been intimate with men and I have also dated men. Some of the men I dated only liked the crossdressed version of me. For the gay men that I dated CDing was a big turn off for them. I've also dated women. I can relate to women emotionally and sometimes I get turned on by women but men seem to have more of a sexual power over me. I enjoy the company of women but sometimes the sexual attraction just isn't there. I think that the women that I dated in my life were just a way for me to compensate for my lack of masculinity. I thought having a girlfriend would help me become manlier. Men can be nice but they can also be jerks, some men are even dangerous. Luckily I've never met the dangerous type. If anyone ever does decide do become intimate with a man to be safe, use a condom, and do it with someone you trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Wow, could you be any more insulting to CD's?
    Probably, but what fun would that be. Are you the representative? If so then I will address my comments to you as their leader. Your people seem to be waaaaay too easily offended over stones thrown at their identity. Be it sexual or otherwise.

I'm fully aware that a LOT of CD's around here don't like me one little bit and would probably like me to just keep my opinions to myself. I won't be here forever, I'll eventually get bored like always but as long as I'm participating on this forum I will call it the way I see it. I might be wrong on occasion, I think it may have happened once, but I can't read through this forum and see some of the abject silliness that goes on without saying something. Sure I don't identify as a CD, but the Trannies don't claim me either so let's drop the us vs them angle cuz I have not taken a position against anyone.

I like the idea of a community even if it doesn't really exist. I don't have many TS friends here in my beloved Bay, but I have several CD friends and I love them. They are great people and great gals and a lot of the weird stuff that gets posted on here is just embarrassing to them. I think they're all straight, except for Niya who is a confirmed Transbian and I have never heard ANY of them talk about themselves in the third person. Nor do they seem to suffer from the grand delusion that they are something that they are not. Some identify as women and have considered going further. Some identify as men and just love getting out and about as women. These are real people who don't spend their time fantasizing about anything. They go out and do it and I admire and respect them for being strong people however they identify.

If being supportive means that I have to look the other way while a 240lb man puts on panties and a bra and claims he's a woman now so he wants some straight sex with a man, then supportive I will not be. I agree that gender presentation can be influenced and accepted on some levels by society and a man could certainly be attracted to the feminine aspects of a CD, but we part when you call it straight. Is it gay? I guess from a physiological perspective it is, but I'm flexible enough to call it alternative or freaky instead of gay, but calling it straight is just crazy. Is anybody REALLY straight? Hell I don't know but I do know that I have never slept with a straight man. They have claimed to be, but it clearly wasn't their first time.

Oh, and I don't misunderstand or dislike you. Therein lies the problem. I may not have been a closeted CD, but I was certainly closeted for a long time so I know all the tricks. If you and yours need the fantasy, then keep it to the fantasy sites, this is a support forum.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I very much enjoy a sexual and personal relationship with a man, love having a bf!!

In a word, NO.
    I do not find men attractive in any way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The biggest issue I see in this thread is that people are too quick to assign labels. Why not just be you and if that involves attraction to men, so be it? As was pointed out, sexuality is far more complex than a lot of people realize. As I tell people, just be who you are. Part of that os ignoring labels and being with whomever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
    Answering the original post, I have been intimate with men and I have also dated men. Some of the men I dated only liked the crossdressed version of me. For the gay men that I dated CDing was a big turn off for them. I've also dated women. I can relate to women emotionally and sometimes I get turned on by women but men seem to have more of a sexual power over me. I enjoy the company of women but sometimes the sexual attraction just isn't there. I think that the women that I dated in my life were just a way for me to compensate for my lack of masculinity. I thought having a girlfriend would help me become manlier. Men can be nice but they can also be jerks, some men are even dangerous. Luckily I've never met the dangerous type. If anyone ever does decide do become intimate with a man to be safe, use a condom, and do it with someone you trust.

exactly. Gay men like men who look and act like men. When a CD and a man get together it is simply a normal heterosexual relationship. A penis does not define ones gender. A person could be xy and be born with no testes and/or penis. Anybody that acts, dresses, and identifies as female is a woman to me. Its her gentleness, her caring nature, her grace and elegance. Her heels, makeup and skirt blowing in the wind. Its her longing to be protected and safe with her man.

Anybody that acts, dresses, and identifies as female is a woman to me. Its her gentleness, her caring nature, her grace and elegance. Her heels, makeup and skirt blowing in the wind. Its her longing to be protected and safe with her man.
    The USOC may want to argue that point. Someone once posted here that "Just because you put frosting on your head doesn't make you a cupcake". I know many men who have a gentleness and a caring nature. They may take offense to being called a woman though. I also think Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire had tons of grace and elegance. (I would have married Gene Kelly in a heartbeat...). I also know many genetic females who will kick your if you think they need protection.

When you get down to pieces and parts a CD is a male (Mark this down I am siding with Badtranny) and when the make up and clothes come off it is homosexual sex. It might be a heterosexual fantasy but it is homosexual intercourse (unless someone has information I don't have and if you do please PM me, I would so love to have straight sex as a female...just to see if it is great as I think it must be)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,