Thread: how great life can be

how great life can be

today my wife and I went shopping. We didn't see much so she decided on some panties and thigh highs for me. she recently became a member here as well. I just wanted to share how truly wonderful it is to be able to finally let my guard down and be myself. I have no more hidden secrets, and I truly feel great, probably for the first time ever. I write this to you in my night gown finally I can let Lisa out. any way she is truly the most wonderful woman in the world to me, and i am blessed to have her. More shall be revealed

As long as we have been married only recently have we started shopping together. My wife has always loved what I bought her and yet on our last trip we learned so much from each other as for taste in cloths and we both really enjoyed it! Oh, and the last trip was because I found some blouses on sale and they were too big for her, but she loved the blouse and we were able to replace them with the rigth size at the same price! Listen to me carry on. Sorry!

Banned Read only
    When my wife and I were first married and I developed a liking for feminine attire, we did go shopping together for ME. We bought several floor length nightgowns, stockings and garter belt. Sometimes we would be intimate in our nightgowns. Four years into marriage things changed. Now it is DADT. She totally dislikes my cross dressing. She makes comments about cross dressing on televisions shows. She accused me of buying nightgowns for her because she says I fantasize about wearing them. So I no longer buy her anything sexy.

I'm happy for your current acceptance. I do not want to rain on your parade, but, do not overdo it. And, always be prepared for a reversal of your good fortune.

And it just keeps getting better and better Lolisa. Congrats. girl.

Congrats Lisa! Your wife is one one of the ones that is not intimidated by your CDing. An accepting wife can enjoy this too. In my case my wife gets it and it actually makes our marriage stronger. We laugh about it, go clothes shopping, and act like girls. She sees how much happier I am during girl time and has her guy when she needs him too. It makes both of our lives easier and adds fun to the equation. She actually encourages Marleena.

It does not equate to sex with me in girl mode. That she wouldn't be comfortable with.

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    My bride is very similar to Marleena's. We are so lucky! Don't forget it and return the favors.

I love hearing stories like yours Lisa. I am very happy for you. The feeling of being able to be yourself, your whole self, is truly bliss isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by lolisa View Post
    I have no more hidden secrets, and I truly feel great, probably for the first time ever. I write this to you in my night gown finally I can let Lisa out. any way she is truly the most wonderful woman in the world to me, and i am blessed to have her. More shall be revealed
    I can understand that feeling 100%

To finally be able to do something for myself, with the love and support of a wonderful woman, well it's just impossible to describe to someone who hasn't spent a lifetime putting everyone else first and always being the strong one, the go to guy, the person who could be counted on to make sure everything came out right, regardless of their own personal needs.

Yeah, I'm happy now. To be able to put that burden down every now and then and know that it's ok to put myself first sometimes.