Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will someone please explain

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    I totally agree, SweetPea. Lots of CD's can't bring themselves to accept that they are bisexual, sort of self-homophobic. From my experiences over many years of meeting a ton of people in support groups and the TG social scene, my opinion is that most MTF girls are at least potentially bisexual. Some are totally straight, but most aren't, IMO.

Carol
    I would have never come to this conclusion.
    Dana Ryan

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    I'm confused, while I'm fantasizing about being a girl and being with a girl, does that make make me a lesbian?
    Nope. It just means you have an active imagination.
    But that is also if you worry about labels of sexuality.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Very interesting comments...I have to admit I have had some fantasies, and had opportunites, both dressed and not dressed, but I have not made the next step. For me to break through my barriers it would take someone awful special, patient and understanding. Just admitting to myself that I am a crossdresser and accepting myself as such was an enormous step for me. But I have another reason for not following through and having a sexual relationship with a man, and to me it is a very important reason. I am a blood donor, and have been since 1967, when a sergeant came through our tent in Viet Nam about 2 or 3 in the morning, kicked my bunk and said 'GET UP, We need your blood'. O neg, a very popular blood type. I still give about 4 times a year. Sex with a man, no matter how unfair the policy is, will prohibit you from giving blood. Since, psychologically I still feel the need to give and I'm still physically able to give, I avoid sex with a man.
    So, until that 'awful special' man, (interesting choice of words there, could pshcyoanalyze that.) appears, or they change the policy, or I can no longer give, I will keep it a fantasy. Wierd, don't know why I wrote this.

Not attracted to guys. never was/never will be. Those who are, good for you, peace& love darlings....be happy!
    Yes, I dress a a girl.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I agree, Deb. I facepalm when I see married men saying that they're are interested in men when they are dressed as a woman. I think people should have their fantasies, but remain faithful if they are in a committed relationship.

Or, Hell, have your wife take on the male role while you dress up like a girl. I do ... my SO is not fond of it, but I totally am. Getting more than you bargained for and all of that jazz.

Anyway, there are ways to live out the role of being a passive woman in the bedroom without creeping online or straying in your relationship. It has certainly helped me embrace being bisexual and my SO satisfy his bi-curious fantasies.

I wish people had more of an imagination in their sex lives.
    Shananigans, I almost said the same thing myself (one can be submissive 'that way' with a GG without needing or desiring a male bodied person) but I was afraid of being yelled at by the admins

It is an excellent point though!
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 01-15-2012 at 11:10 PM.

This is an interesting thread. It is interesting how many crossdressers feel the need to assert just how straight they are. I wonder what the correlation is between strongly asserting that one is straight and the frequency of one's gay fantasies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea_GG View Post
    Will someone please explain to me how some (and I stress "some" and not all..and this question also does not relate to my life or relationship). But how some CDs can say they are straight but then talk about how when they are dressed they want to be with men or they just have fantasies about being with men. How can one still call themselves straight?
    Keep in mind that transgendered boys often realize they want to be girls when they are very young, but almost as soon as they are aware that there is a difference, and that they want to be a girl, there is extreme pressure, including verbal harassment, violence, terror, torture, physical abuse, and even sexual abuse - all under the direct supervision of teachers, gym teachers, and athletic coaches - starting as young as SIX YEARS OLD.

When I was playing with the girls and enjoying it, I was just one of the girls, but when I was at a girls house and we traded clothes, - me and 4 other girls, the girl's mom saw me in her daughter's dress and had a fit. She told me to get dressed, threatened to beat me severely if I ever came back, and called all of the other moms to make sure that their daughters didn't play with me either.

The next monday, at school, the girls wouldn't play with me, so I tried to play with the boys. The literally started to STONE me, throwing rocks about the size of golf-balls at my head. One finally hit me in the eye and I ended up in the nurses office.

Over the next 4 years, I had spinal injuries, nearly died of chigella, was beaten with sticks, pipes, and chains, often until I was bloody. Boys always wanted to fight me - because they knew they could win. I had bloody noses, scars in both eyes, arms, and back.

There is really only one way to survive, and that is to split yourselves into two sides. You create a public facade, almost entirely phony, a "normal" boy, who has no desire to be a girl, no desire to have sex with anyone - male or female, or only wants sex with very feminine women, and in every other way, try to be as clean-cut as possible. The "front" may go to church, be an outstanding student, and may even be unusually nice.

Then there is the other self - the secret self, that you may tell NO ONE about. She is your "true self" - and she wants to be seduced, wooed, and be lured into mad passionate love-making. The imaginary partner may be a woman, but in every way, the rest of the fantasy is of being seduced by a partner who would take the male role - even if she's wearing a beautiful satin dress, silk stockings, and high heels. There are often fantasies of female domination, even being raped by women.

The fantasies are rarely of men, because our experience of males is as tormentors. The boys were the ones who humiliated us verbally, beat us physically, tortured us, and terrorized us. It's not surprising that we have a hard time having fantasies of sex with men.

But for those who are lucky enough to actually get the courage to "go public" with our sexual identity, they often find the support in the gay community, from men who, as boys, experienced the same kinds of humiliation, torture, and terror, and can be very compassionate, and affectionate.

We also find that the really attractive feminine women, are attracted to the alpha males. We find that we are approached by women who are more masculine - tom-boys, and who tend to dress and act a bit more masculine.

When we actually begin to experience being seduced as our "true selves" - being dressed and feminine, a change occurs.

In our male mode, we may seem asexual, unresponsive, awkward, self-conscious. We often avoid intimacy. At best, we focus on pleasing our partners, with very little attention on letting them please us. This is because true intimacy is not possible - unless we are able to be our true selves, which includes the dress.

But when we put on the dress, and go out in public, something interesting happens.

Woman aren't attracted, in fact many even try to avoid us. However, in the right environments, there are a number of bisexual men who find us very appealing indeed. They are more than willing to treat us the way we have wanted to be treated all these years. They are willing to woo us, seduce us, caress us, and make love to us - in our feminine lingerie, letting us look and feel feminine, maintaining the illusion for ourselves.

Some may even want to help us make the transition - if we are ready.

The tragedy is that this sometimes happens AFTER we have made commitments to wives, children, jobs, community, and public positions. It's no longer practical to just disappear and become our "true selves".

For wives who have always found us a bit aloof, because they didn't know about the dressing, or when they found out, couldn't accept it. What they didn't understand was that there was a very important part of our personality which could ONLY be accessed through our feminine side. Our capacity to love, to be intimate, to be vulnerable, to be emotional, to be loved, was only available in the part of our personality we had to hide for a decade or two.

In the ideal word, many of us would love it if our wives could act more like men, could seduce us, woo us, sweep us away, and make mad passionate love to us, forcefully and intensely. We'd love it if the lovemaking didn't stop with that first orgasm, the wet one, but would continue for multiple climaxes - until we are the ones quivering like jello in total bliss.

And then, the next night, we'd like to return the favor - to our wonderful lovers.

If the person who taps that desire, and actually gives us some version of that fantasy happens to be a man, it's highly unlikely that we would want to say "no I never want to do that again". The partner might be a masculine woman, with a baritone voice, 30 or 50 lbs overweight, and strong muscular legs and big arms - and we'd be their slave for life if they asked us. The partner might be a feminine woman, who has learned the art of seduction, is bisexual, and loves making love to women as well as men, and finds in us the best of both - again, we would give ourselves completely to this women.

Ironically, the woman we would want this with - more than anything else in the world, would be our own wives. Many of us fantasize about our wives forcing us to wear the clothes, dressing us up, making us act feminine, and then seducing us slowly. There are many many many stories and fantasies of women who force-feminize their husbands - even seducing them anally and chastising them - giving them access to multiple orgasms. And they are very popular among transgendered men.

Keep in mind that these men were FORCED to behave as men, and for many, having similar persuasion to be able to be their true selves - would be the ultimate fantasy. It would allow them to break through all of the shame, guilt, repression, fear, doubt, terror, and conditioning imposed from age six to age sixteen.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    I'm confused, while I'm fantasizing about being a girl and being with a girl, does that make make me a lesbian?
    I just saw this because of the post above. I think if you are seeing yourself as a woman and you are with another woman, it would be a lesbian encounter.

I would consider Cami (my SO) and I to be lesbians. If we are out presenting ourselves as two female lovers, people will perceive us as lesbians. Last time I checked, no one looks up your skirt to question if there are any loopholes to this definition.

But, this is also because I see gender as somewhat seperate from anatomical sex and sexuality. I mean, if I was with a transsexual woman, would people still say this is a heterosexual relationship because she was born a man? No, I think not. And, IMO, people that say I am still technically with a man are wrong.

So, yes, if you feel like a woman and are presenting as a woman and are intimate with another woman, you are a lesbian.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Mine is very simple. When I am dressed I enjoy being with guys and am attracted to them. However when I am not dressed I have absolutely no interest nor am I attracted to men. I have no idea what my label would be or if there is one. But that's the way I am and I'm pretty content with it. I do so love being a girl in every way

margo

That's interesting, one could argue that you're bi since you're still attracted to both sexes even if the circumstances change.
    Not that calling yourself bi is a get out of jail free card either since that has an entirely different set of luggage.

DebbieL, that was spoken by a fellow traveler. This is why we are sisters.
    I didn't identify with everything you said, but enough of it to make me choke up a little.

So we may not all be from the same municipality, but many of us are from the same place.
    Did anybody notice that bras and panties weren't mentioned at all? It's posts like this one that keep me coming back every day. This is the fabric of our shared existence and the only fabric that matters to me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

This is a Great thread...I'm learning a lot, actually.

Debbie, so much of me wants to agree with you...your story is heart-breaking and insightful. However, halfway into it, the biggest part of me just wants to tell you to meet more women.

Do I look like I am masculine, 30-50 pounds overweight, and have a baritone voice??????

I consider myself pretty attractive and I am not always attracted to these "alpha males" that you speak of. I also feel that I am better than ANY genetic male at wooing my SO and treating her like a woman because I KNOW how a woman wants to be treated and taken.

And, believe me...women like me are not rare. I grew up repressing a need to be in a dominant role/be the seducer/the aggressor. I had a need for things sexually that are masculine. But, I hid that sh*t deep, deep down because even women are told that what they want or need is wrong. Am I FTM TS? No, I'm just a little liberated and flexible. But, I'd never have found this if I had not met my SO, who seems to understand my desires completely.

Does this make me a big, fat, flannel-wearing lesbian? No, thank you. I can easily do it all in pumps and a push-up bra better than any genetic male.

Expand your horizons...or, freak it up with your wife. It wasn't until after a lot of beer and a lot of crying that I opened it all up to my SO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieL View Post
    Keep in mind that transgendered boys often realize they want to be girls when they are very young, but almost as soon as they are aware that there is a difference, and that they want to be a girl, there is extreme pressure, including verbal harassment, violence, terror, torture, physical abuse, and even sexual abuse - all under the direct supervision of teachers, gym teachers, and athletic coaches - starting as young as SIX YEARS OLD.

When I was playing with the girls and enjoying it, I was just one of the girls, but when I was at a girls house and we traded clothes, - me and 4 other girls, the girl's mom saw me in her daughter's dress and had a fit. She told me to get dressed, threatened to beat me severely if I ever came back, and called all of the other moms to make sure that their daughters didn't play with me either.

The next monday, at school, the girls wouldn't play with me, so I tried to play with the boys. The literally started to STONE me, throwing rocks about the size of golf-balls at my head. One finally hit me in the eye and I ended up in the nurses office.

Over the next 4 years, I had spinal injuries, nearly died of chigella, was beaten with sticks, pipes, and chains, often until I was bloody. Boys always wanted to fight me - because they knew they could win. I had bloody noses, scars in both eyes, arms, and back.

There is really only one way to survive, and that is to split yourselves into two sides. You create a public facade, almost entirely phony, a "normal" boy, who has no desire to be a girl, no desire to have sex with anyone - male or female, or only wants sex with very feminine women, and in every other way, try to be as clean-cut as possible. The "front" may go to church, be an outstanding student, and may even be unusually nice.

Then there is the other self - the secret self, that you may tell NO ONE about. She is your "true self" - and she wants to be seduced, wooed, and be lured into mad passionate love-making. The imaginary partner may be a woman, but in every way, the rest of the fantasy is of being seduced by a partner who would take the male role - even if she's wearing a beautiful satin dress, silk stockings, and high heels. There are often fantasies of female domination, even being raped by women.

The fantasies are rarely of men, because our experience of males is as tormentors. The boys were the ones who humiliated us verbally, beat us physically, tortured us, and terrorized us. It's not surprising that we have a hard time having fantasies of sex with men.

But for those who are lucky enough to actually get the courage to "go public" with our sexual identity, they often find the support in the gay community, from men who, as boys, experienced the same kinds of humiliation, torture, and terror, and can be very compassionate, and affectionate.

We also find that the really attractive feminine women, are attracted to the alpha males. We find that we are approached by women who are more masculine - tom-boys, and who tend to dress and act a bit more masculine.

When we actually begin to experience being seduced as our "true selves" - being dressed and feminine, a change occurs.

In our male mode, we may seem asexual, unresponsive, awkward, self-conscious. We often avoid intimacy. At best, we focus on pleasing our partners, with very little attention on letting them please us. This is because true intimacy is not possible - unless we are able to be our true selves, which includes the dress.

But when we put on the dress, and go out in public, something interesting happens.

Woman aren't attracted, in fact many even try to avoid us. However, in the right environments, there are a number of bisexual men who find us very appealing indeed. They are more than willing to treat us the way we have wanted to be treated all these years. They are willing to woo us, seduce us, caress us, and make love to us - in our feminine lingerie, letting us look and feel feminine, maintaining the illusion for ourselves.

Some may even want to help us make the transition - if we are ready.

The tragedy is that this sometimes happens AFTER we have made commitments to wives, children, jobs, community, and public positions. It's no longer practical to just disappear and become our "true selves".

For wives who have always found us a bit aloof, because they didn't know about the dressing, or when they found out, couldn't accept it. What they didn't understand was that there was a very important part of our personality which could ONLY be accessed through our feminine side. Our capacity to love, to be intimate, to be vulnerable, to be emotional, to be loved, was only available in the part of our personality we had to hide for a decade or two.

In the ideal word, many of us would love it if our wives could act more like men, could seduce us, woo us, sweep us away, and make mad passionate love to us, forcefully and intensely. We'd love it if the lovemaking didn't stop with that first orgasm, the wet one, but would continue for multiple climaxes - until we are the ones quivering like jello in total bliss.

And then, the next night, we'd like to return the favor - to our wonderful lovers.

If the person who taps that desire, and actually gives us some version of that fantasy happens to be a man, it's highly unlikely that we would want to say "no I never want to do that again". The partner might be a masculine woman, with a baritone voice, 30 or 50 lbs overweight, and strong muscular legs and big arms - and we'd be their slave for life if they asked us. The partner might be a feminine woman, who has learned the art of seduction, is bisexual, and loves making love to women as well as men, and finds in us the best of both - again, we would give ourselves completely to this women.

Ironically, the woman we would want this with - more than anything else in the world, would be our own wives. Many of us fantasize about our wives forcing us to wear the clothes, dressing us up, making us act feminine, and then seducing us slowly. There are many many many stories and fantasies of women who force-feminize their husbands - even seducing them anally and chastising them - giving them access to multiple orgasms. And they are very popular among transgendered men.

Keep in mind that these men were FORCED to behave as men, and for many, having similar persuasion to be able to be their true selves - would be the ultimate fantasy. It would allow them to break through all of the shame, guilt, repression, fear, doubt, terror, and conditioning imposed from age six to age sixteen.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 01-15-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

And, believe me...women like me are not rare. I grew up repressing a need to be in a dominant role/be the seducer/the aggressor. I had a need for things sexually that are masculine. But, I hid that sh*t deep, deep down because even women are told that what they want or need is wrong. Am I FTM TS? No, I'm just a little liberated and flexible. But, I'd never have found this if I had not met my SO, who seems to understand my desires completely
    What could we have ever possibly argued about? I love that post.

I happen to know a woman kinda like you though she/he is probably a little more masculine and a part time CD'r even though she looks incredibly feminine and voluptuous 95% of the time. She happens to love femmy guys and if I wasn't strictly dickly I could be very happy with her indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Expand your horizons...or, freak it up with your wife. It wasn't until after a lot of beer and a lot of crying that I opened it all up to my SO.
    Those conversations are hard to have, I know. I have had those, too. And for my part, I think you are an attractive woman as well. You are smart and have a timelessly classic look that I wish I could emulate.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    What could we have ever possibly argued about? I love that post.

I happen to know a woman kinda like you though she/he is probably a little more masculine and a part time CD'r even though she looks incredibly feminine and voluptuous 95% of the time. She happens to love femmy guys and if I wasn't strictly dickly I could be very happy with her indeed.
    I was thinking the same things. Though, our huge disagreement landed me a scholarship...so, I actually should be thanking you for the debate we had! Maybe it was meant lol.

I can't get into the mechanics of things, because it's inappropriate for this forum. However, I do not feel comfortable "looking" like a man.

I also said this in a PM, but I thought I'd say it here. If you are single and this is a fantasy you have to have, go for it. Men are highly overrated IMO. I've dated them for 10 years and can't understand the hype. Take 'em...more pretty ladies for people like me. Luckily, I'm out of that dating pool and have my SO who I love to pieces...but, seriously, go have them. I find most men to be sloppy, quick, and unimaginative lovers. If that's your cup of tea, you should go for it! Thank God for Cami.

Debbie
    Most of your post is unfortunate and seems to be based on your own life.. Although some of your story I can relate to much of it wasn't how my road lead me to who I am today.. Very good story please don't get me wrong , I for one was the bully in my pre teen days ( naturally ) .. I was married and never expected my wife to portray a dominate role, she is naturally Feminine and would have been way out of her league, she would have also assumed I was gay to even expect that to happen , just how she is..

Point is we are all still different in some way..Now the over weight by 30-50 lbs woman that was in some way Masculine is close to my last relationship ..She didn't look ( naturally ) Masculine but sometimes she acted it and it was a complete turn off.. Yes she was Bi and she didn't always enjoy me being Lucy around her.. It's not always how we assume a natural fit will suite us because it must be the relationship that works .. I considered myself lucky to have found a Bi ( mostly Lesbian ) Female to share Lucy with but it just didn't work out... I think she was looking for someone to take on a full time role and I wasn't feminine enough..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I agree, interesting thread. Now myself, I have had my share of curious thoughts, dreams, fantasies, whatever you choose to call them. I have had them when sleeping, dressed at work doing construction, or dressed and at home in private. I am in no way attracted to other men, I have no desire to kiss, cuddle, or even make out with another guy. I did get to a point in life many years ago that was fueled by illegal substance and alcohol that I was just plain flat out curious about a bi-sexual encounter. I am still curious about somethings I never got to experience. If I was to ride the shuttle into space that does not make me an astronaut. Just because I am curious about somethings just like many of these responses, does not make me gay, or a woman a lesbian if she has an encounter with her best friend. We as humans are a curious and a sexual species. I have had bi-encounters both dressed as a guy, and when in lingerie and well I believe another time I was just naked already, lol. I really have a hard time wanting to or trying to place labels on myself or others. Labels are part of what keeps the Racial tension so high in states, countries, and continents. In closing I consider myself a bi-curious crossdressing male that it would seem is destined to be alone the rest of my life too. I, like many others, cannot or have not found "the one" yet. So yea I also have times that I get down and start to not give two sh*ts about things or myself. I also find that those are times when it seems to me that the thoughts of a possible bi-encounter cross my mind and then I also could care less about others opinions about why I shouldnt do it, etc. (It almost seems like a rebellious teen lashing out at the folks for whatever reason. lol.) Im sure Im not alone on that one either.

Well...it could be when they are in 'male-mode' they simply obviously and like-duh could would and cant be w/a man cuz they're heterosexual. And...also could be, when in female mode, if this mental transition is of a sufficient degree so a to represent a Real and much more feminine psychodynamic then...

Just my logical suggestion. Sure aint Me tho. Could never Be with a 'man'. Then again...I could Be with another M2F TG Lesbian, like me. But only one who is truly self-identified with the nascent woman inside..and not justa gayora bi 'fakin it'. Know what I mean?

I'll tell you a dark little secret that I have never EVER told anyone before. I feel safe enough to say it here. I stopped considering myself "straight" in my 20's for the very reasons you have written about. I do have fantasies about being with men and can't deny those feelings. The strange part is that I have never met a man that I could see myself being with. I haven't met that man who could live up to the fantasy. The truth is that I hope I do someday. The fantasy is amazing! My stronger sexual attractions in "the real world" however is to women. I really hate labels so I tend not to consider myself bisexual or bi-curious, but, like I said, I sure am not "straight" either. As confusing as this may be to you (and I'm sure it is) imagine how it is for me!! haha. I tend to think of sexuality as a continuum. In my experience, i tend to slide up and down the continuum on a daily basis. Just my own experience. Remember, everyone is an individual and will have different experiences. No two crossdressers (like finger prints) are the same. xx Patti.
    Ummm...yeah...what Shania said.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57310119@N04/

Rarely do fantasies coincide with everyday life because they're just that, fantasies.
    I think a more intriguing question would be how many "straight" cders have actually acted on this type of fantacy?

All CDs eventually want to be with men. The girl inside is screaming to be released. She yearns for a strong masculine man to make her feel safe, secure, protected and loved.

There are combinations to consider... a fantasty can be about anything and it doesn't change who you are or what your orientation is. Or if it is about your identity... Suppose you are straight...that means no same sex partner, but suppose you consider yourself to be female sometimes and male other times... Then maybe you are still straight because your orientation changes to match your identity. You could also be straight and lesbian too...which means you're not in to guys at all, but maybe you can still fantisize about being female which includes feeling like a woman and being treated like one.
    Chickie

Since we are talking about things we have not discussed or talked about, I posted a reply a little up this page, but what I didnt mention that I feel sent me off on the downward spiral. I spent 7 years in the US Navy, my last year in, I was on light duty for medical condition. I I was in San Diego at 32nd St. base, at the Pass and Decal Office. Since most of us there were either on medical or awaiting orders for transfer, they had a HN1 (Hospital Corpseman 1st class) as a supervisor, then he could assist anyone needing help in relation to their medical hold. I was outside doing my job one day when the supervisor asked me if I wanted to go for a ride and get out of work for awhile since it was slow. To make a long story, him being a Corpseman I had respect for the uniform, I trusted him as a Corpseman. He said he had some new meds that would work good for my medical situation, and said he would need to look at the swelling that took place in my knees. He took advantage of a situation and when I allowed access for him to examine my knees, next thing I know is this guy is reaching into my underwear and along with knees he tried to massage my penis. A female I worked with said he did same to her, we went to another supervisor and laid out the facts - Their response after "looking into it" - Well he is being transferred so he wont bother you anymore. That was 1987 - It STILL BOTHERS ME, So since I felt like a raped virgin on prom night, and nothing ever done to him, except allow him another town and more victims, So there I went, I found therapy in a bag, it helped me ease the pain and work on forgetting things. At that point if I had been remotely attracted to men I could have let him do whatever he wanted. Just like a woman that has been violated, I told him no, he continued, I felt it was my fault. And NO I didnt beat snot outta him for fear of the military UCMJ article whatever for assault. I apologize for getting so far off topic and for dragging this on, but deep down we all have things in our life that triggers certain actions or reactions. For me it was finding that I didnt give a sh*t if I woke up the next day, all because of that scumbag, so thats when I found myself in the dope bag for a number of years. it was my self medication. So there are times that even tho that may be a part of who we are (CD's, lesbian, gay, bi-curious, etc.), that does not mean that is all we live for. We all have different reasons for the things we do in our life, even tho those things may be very similar like CD'ing. For those that try and say "well you crossdressers must be more gay than straight," B.S. I dont believe that for 1 sec. We are all very different, yet so similar in what we find that works for us as an individual to help us calm down, relax, and just be ourself. Again I apologize for running on. There are times I just cannot forgive or forget.
    Last edited by ManInBra; 01-16-2012 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    All CDs eventually want to be with men. The girl inside is screaming to be released. She yearns for a strong masculine man to make her feel safe, secure, protected and loved.
    Statements like this from men are exactly the reason I want to have as little as possible to do with males or masculinity, whether it's looking like them, or considering one as a sexual partner. I do not fit the stereotype described in this quote at all, and try to live my life as isolated from the world of men as possible.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    *yawn* trollolololol

So, sean"muscle", are you adding a different dimension to the argument as a would be "strong, masculine" man to come sweep the helpless crossdressers off their feet?

#reasonwhywomenhatemen