Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Will someone please explain

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Reine maybe not ALL CD like men. But the percentage of CD who like men is the same as the percentage of gg who like men. I am talking about the majority. I hope you understand me better
    Citation needed. The research I've found indicates otherwise. But, I like looking at things on an individual basis.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Reine maybe not ALL CD like men. But the percentage of CD who like men is the same as the percentage of gg who like men. I am talking about the majority. I hope you understand me better

The question is not how much I understand you, it is how much you understand the community.

In an attempt to explain, once again:

The percentage of same-sex attracted men is the same among the CDing community as it is among non-CDers. The majority of CDers are heterosexual. Granted, many do enjoy fantasies, but thread after thread in this forum including this one discuss the notion of the "faceless, fantasy man" as an accessory, a prop if you will, to the CDing. And nothing more. Other than CDers who are already gay or bi, you will see posts from the CDers who have tested this "fantasy" in real life and have found the results to be disappointing at best.

So maybe you get your kicks out of perpetuating a fantasy, maybe it is all real to you and who knows what you do with it when you log off this board, but your insistence that *all* or *the majority* of CDers like men and would have sex with them is categorically false.

I do wish you would read all the responses by the CDers (and not the GGs) to your posts, and pay attention. I mean, really read them and believe them. Your continued rhetoric is becoming boring.
    Reine

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Having a fantasy is one thing, and I would imagine that in the right frame of mind any possible form of sexual activity could be a turn on in one's fantasy. Fantasies are "clean" and go away when the mind shuts them down. They interact with no one and nothing, and are not real.

However, once a "straight" individual wants the reality of a member of their own genetic gender, the word "straight" simply no longer applies.

I think all of us who are transgendered have had this issue cross their minds. How could it not? It looks like I'm pretty "straight" as the reality of being involved with a guy is not at all appatizing at any level.

tina

Fantasies are just that....fantasies. Most will never act upon them, but the fantasy is the thrill in itself.

My wife asked me about that once...would I like to be with a man. I told her no...if anything, I'm a lesbian...and all I want is her.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I can have different opinions than you. Its allowed and welcomed. I am representing the non cd men out there who respect CD as girls
    Well, perhaps you're confusing the fact that you may be attracted to CDs - but very few of them are going to be attracted to you. (as a man) It doesn't change the facts, as Reine is trying so hard to point out to you.

Proof. Where is your proof? Well, no surprise....you have none. You're living in some kind of fantasy world.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    and totally wrong. This is the problem with the gay, bi, questioning, CD's who are ashamed and make the loudest "I'm straight" declarations. When they finally get caught experimenting, people start thinking the ones that are "actually" straight are the same.

What did Margaret Thatcher say? If you have to tell someone that you are powerful, than you are not.
    No Totally right ,please do not paint me the same color as others.. I was never a big Margaret Thatcher fan either.. I am very secure in my sexuality and I do not need anyone to question it ,..That kind of remark was made as an attempt to get to people and it's disturbing..!!
    Last edited by Lucy_Bella; 01-16-2012 at 05:47 PM.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

To make sure I was not in the wrong place I went back and read the question again. I have never heard anyone other than here say any such thing. But if you want to be with another man then you would have to do that to be gay. Cause thinking about something does not make it so. I have never thought about being with another man and I don't want to. But if you do then you can. I mean those that can not you. If you are gay you're gay and if you are bi you're bi but I have never wanted to be with men because I am one. I could think about maybe some one who at the time looks like but as soon as they removed the girl part I would simply revert back to I only like women.

I tried to think of myself as gay, but turning gay after 38 years of marriage I don't know how. Although I now consider myself a crossdresser, I even have pink nail polish on my fingers and red on my toes. I still am not gay, I always thought that people were born that way. Now I can be bi curious because I dress as a woman once in a while. I only dress this way I don't think as a woman. I am just this way because I like it or I love it. Nothing against anyone else. I am just being me.

Contessa Marie
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    No Totally right ,please do not paint me the same color as others.. I was never a big Margaret Thatcher fan either..
    Um, did you lose track of the thread? I was agreeing with you. I was saying that Sean's comment about CD's was totally wrong, but maybe the reason he thinks like that is because the loudest "I'm straighters" have turned out to be not so straight. I'm assuming that Sean has bagged a CD or two in his travels.

And what am I painting you by the way? Also just because you're not a fan doesn't mean you can't recognize the poignancy of a comment.

C'mon people if we're going to have a grown up discussion we need to pay attention to the dang discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Ha ha ha .... Okay I miss understood ...But I am still not a Margaret Thatcher fan ... surry!!
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

That totally reminds me...

"We must protect the sanctity of marriage!"
    *has raunchy gay sex in seedy bathroom*

I wonder what that Dan Savage guy would say about all of this...

My gay friend just said that he fantasizes about being straight.

Mind blown! Or, maybe he's pulling my leg. I can never tell...hmmm...

But, he did offer an interesting point that people seem to get bored and "try out gay, because men will f*ck anything twice...girls, boys, sheep." I was still kind of wondering how you could be straight and have had sex with someone of your same gender. He said, "I've had sex with plenty of straight guys. They try out the gay and it's a little too much for them, so they go find some boobs to cry on. I'm like Good Luck Chuck...only from behind though."

I believe I have all of my answers now. You all have a grea night.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    That totally reminds me...

"We must protect the sanctity of marriage!"
    *has raunchy gay sex in seedy bathroom*
    As long as it's not the boy's bathroom, I guess. It smells funny
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    But, he did offer an interesting point that people seem to get bored and "try out gay, because men will f*ck anything twice...girls, boys, sheep." I was still kind of wondering how you could be straight and have had sex with someone of your same gender. He said, "I've had sex with plenty of straight guys. They try out the gay and it's a little too much for them, so they go find some boobs to cry on. I'm like Good Luck Chuck...only from behind though."
    lol I love this guy! Find some boobs to cry on, ...priceless

I think the deal is men like to have a lot of sex. One guy at a bar (black guy) was coming on pretty hard and I told him that I might not be what he thinks I am and he said "Oh I know what you are and I don't give a f**k, you still bangin' and Niggas will f**k a keyhole if they could get it in". Such a charmer right? He was pretty hot but I told him my keyhole days were long past and I was looking for something a little more romantic.

My point is, testosterone poisoning is a terrible thing and I think ALL men (GM or trans) need to be cut a little slack because of the almighty T. Your friend is right, most guys will F anything twice and I bet I could get the straightest guy in the world in bed after a few drinks. That's just kinda how they are. I don't begrudge anybody some freaky experimentation, I just think they need to be honest with themselves at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I cant explain... I'm heterosexual dressed or drab.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    How many times have you said this on this board, and do you even notice that the responses to your comments are negative? Don't you get tired of appearing like a fool, or do you even bother reading threads after you've posted in them? I can't make up my mind if you are a troll or if you are simply obtuse. I'm veering towards the latter.
    *yawn* trollolololol

So, sean"muscle", are you adding a different dimension to the argument as a would be "strong, masculine" man to come sweep the helpless crossdressers off their feet?

#reasonwhywomenhatemen

And a GG(s) will lead them! Thanks for taking the lob ladies! It just never ends sometimes.

BTW, This is an absolutely AWESOME thread!

Perhaps the ultimate act of submission for a submissive hetero cd is to be manhandled, or taken by a man. Or the humiliation element may be there for him. As a cd I couldnt muster any interest in gents, but as a man I want to be in a supportive and protective position for other girls.

Very interesting thread, I don't have the answer to the original question. Sexuality can always be a complex thing.I understand the concern of the OP... perhaps the magic clothes don't exist but dressing can facilitate things that lead to same sex sexual encounters...I am a '' bottom gay transvestite'' and I put emphasize on the Transvestite part if I want to go with the current definition of one. Sometimes I think of myself like '' the straight crossdresser'' worst nightmare because I use the allure of dressing to have sex with straight acting masculine guys, the same kind of guys that won't get attracted to me on my masculine form.

There are bi/gay CD'ers out there, they're out there, I know quite a few, personally. ....but they don't define us all.
    But being a CD, or transgender is not an advanced form of homosexuality. When I told a bunch of gay friends about me, they didn't understand me anyore than straight people understand me. Once in a while I run into a tranny-chaser (hope this is not too derogatory a word) , that's the way it is, it goes with the territory of being CD/TG. Poor guys always seem dissapointed when I refuse their offers. I can't blame them.
    I know I'm not attracted to guys, never was, never will be. I don't dress in womens' clothes to attract guys, I do it because it's really me, the real me, and wearing guy's clothes make me unhappy. I have a very deep girl side of me.
    Sexuality is a complicated thing. Sometimes the transgender aspect propels the desires in some people to go in a variety of directions.
    being a CD'er is not One Size Fits All.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 01-16-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    I often fantasize about piloting a rocket to the Moon. Does that mean I'm an Astronaut? Good lord NO! I'm afraid of heights and confined spaces. Fantasies are a wonderful thing and everyone has them. They don't usually mean anything. However, acting on a fantasy is something else altogether. That requires planning and intent which is significantly more than a mere flight of fancy.

Ginger
    i agree with Ginger entirely. i have been with both men and women. women mostly. i lived with a man when i was in my early 20's and it was great. i've been married twice. so i can say without a doubt that attraction to me is about how someone talks to me, chemistry and yes the fantasy of it. i don't fantasize about every scenario and don't act on the ones that i do fantasize about. i could not say for sure in my life what the defining moment was that i decided to act on any of my fantasies and i don't know if anyone can say what that moment is for sure or how you could predict it. perhaps for me it's just a total lack of inhibition, but tempered with a good deal of common sense and responsibility

i think the numbers of men who are straight who fantasize about being with men and the number of straight CDs that fantasize about men are about the same. i really don't think it matters whether or not you dress, you have the same fantasies no matter what. women have similar fantasies but men or women usually don't talk about it. i think that once you cross that line and act upon it, then it makes you bisexual or gay.

i will say this. being dressed and being intimate with someone do not go hand in hand for me. i think it would be nice to be intimate while dressed, but it's not an end-all. since i've really gotten into being Cassandra and joining this forum, my urgency for intimacy has decreased somewhat. yes i still want to, but i am very very selective.

the last thing i am leaving out is fetishists. there are a lot of straight me who want to be dominated sexually by a CD, or CDs who like to play with others. true they may be CDs, but i don't think they dress out of the bedroom or when they are not engaged in sexual activities. i think that's what defines them as fetishists

so maybe my point is a little long winded here. there are guys who want to dress as women and guys who want to be with men. sometimes it's both. sometimes they act on it and sometimes they don't it also speaks to the degree of involvement. you know some guys undress or are closeted and some go all out, buy wigs and makeup, and go out in public. same thing with guys fooling around with other guys, sometimes they meet in a park and touch, while some go all out and spend and evening in bed together.

that's my take on this.
    Last edited by cassandra54; 01-16-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    man, i feel like a woman

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    When I told a bunch of gay friends about me, they didn't understand me anyore than straight people understand me. One Size Fits All.
    Guess we are so misunderstood by everyone.

Anyway, I'm talking too much on this thread. I just like it a lot. I hope SweetPea doesn't mind my blabbering mouth. <3
    It's np at all shananigans I don't mind at all I enjoy your views very much too.

I'm kinda surprised this thread has gotten this much response and these many deep posts. I really love viewing everyone's opinions Once I can get to a real computer to post a better reply I will. For now I'm on my phone.
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    I can handle being alone, but doesn't want to be married and feeling alone.
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    Husbands are like children, they behave best when they are sleeping.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Baker View Post
    Guess we are so misunderstood by everyone.
    Dee, yuou missed the "not" part of my Not One Size Fits All" quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    lol I love this guy! Find some boobs to cry on, ...priceless

I think the deal is men like to have a lot of sex. One guy at a bar (black guy) was coming on pretty hard and I told him that I might not be what he thinks I am and he said "Oh I know what you are and I don't give a f**k, you still bangin' and Niggas will f**k a keyhole if they could get it in". Such a charmer right? He was pretty hot but I told him my keyhole days were long past and I was looking for something a little more romantic.

My point is, testosterone poisoning is a terrible thing and I think ALL men (GM or trans) need to be cut a little slack because of the almighty T. Your friend is right, most guys will F anything twice and I bet I could get the straightest guy in the world in bed after a few drinks. That's just kinda how they are. I don't begrudge anybody some freaky experimentation, I just think they need to be honest with themselves at the very least.
    Exactly. Men do not want the penis of a CD. Men are simply attracted to femininity and treating her like any other girl.

All CDs eventually want to be with men. The girl inside is screaming to be released. She yearns for a strong masculine man to make her feel safe, secure, protected and loved.
    Sean,

let me let you in on a secret. women DON'T need a masculine man to make her feel safe,secure,protected and loved. We do enjoy those sensations but we can and do provide them for ourselves.

Danni Bear

former CD\TG\TS\IS now allWOMAN

This is a Great thread...I'm learning a lot, actually.
    Debbie, so much of me wants to agree with you...your story is heart-breaking and insightful. However, halfway into it, the biggest part of me just wants to tell you to meet more women.

Do I look like I am masculine, 30-50 pounds overweight, and have a baritone voice??????
    Not at all, you are quite beautiful from your picture. I've also had several very beautiful women as partners. I do however find that I am far more attracted to women who are more aggressive and assertive. Nearly all of the partners who chose to be with Debbie were admitted bisexuals, and most of my partners considered themselves "tom-boys". That is, they were more aggressive, more assertive, and more dominant. This may simply be because I was more of a flirt but very hard to "pin down". I like to be seduced by a woman I consider attractive.

I consider myself pretty attractive and I am not always attracted to these "alpha males" that you speak of. I also feel that I am better than ANY genetic male at wooing my SO and treating her like a woman because I KNOW how a woman wants to be treated and taken.

And, believe me...women like me are not rare. I grew up repressing a need to be in a dominant role/be the seducer/the aggressor. I had a need for things sexually that are masculine. But, I hid that sh*t deep, deep down because even women are told that what they want or need is wrong. Am I FTM TS? No, I'm just a little liberated and flexible. But, I'd never have found this if I had not met my SO, who seems to understand my desires completely.
    This really was my point. Many transgendered men want to be wooed and seduced, and as a result they are open to a wider spectrum of women. You might have been my ideal woman, especially when I was 20 or even 30, but women like you - in my day - were afraid that they would scare a man off if they were too aggressive. At the same time, I was afraid that if I told a woman that I wanted to BE a women, that they would run for the hills.

The key is that because I had the desire to be both feminine and submissive, it was much easier for me to be attracted to women who were a wider range physically - I had some girlfriends who were size 9, one who was size 12, but I had several who were size 18 or size 22, and was able to completely enjoy their interest as well. As it was, I ended up being married to a woman who fluctuates between size 18 and size 24, but to me she's as beautiful as the one who was size 12, because she is more aggressive and very much accepts my feminine side. She just doesn't want me to transition.

Unfortunately, things haven't really changed all that much. Women are more likely to ask a man for a date, but men still have to repress their feminine side for the most part. There are still many TGs being murdered every year, because they were transgendered. The violence still exists.

In New Jersey they passed an "anti-bullying law" and a teacher railed against it in her Facebook post, stating that Transgenders and gays deserved to be bullied. The local NJ Radio station railed that this was terrible because it violated the woman's right to free speech. What they didn't make public during the announcement was that this teacher had a history of a number of students ending up in the nurses office because they had been bullied for being "sissies". The pattern starts as young as first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    When I told a bunch of gay friends about me, they didn't understand me anyore than straight people understand me.
    That's been my experience as well. And some have a decidedly negative attitude toward CDers (but they seem to love drag queens -- go figure). But I have also encountered quite a bit of tolerance and acceptance from gays and lesbians, even if they're not inclined to be romantically interested.