Thread: Left or Right handed??

Left or Right handed??

I have been interested in the threads discussing TG correlations with various things, such as creativity, technical careers, finger digit lengths, etc.

Concerning "handedness," I am curious if there is any correlation there as well. I myself am 100% left handed with the exception of a few minor things I've forced myself to learn for convenience (darn you Fiskars and your "RH comfort" grip!!).

Post whether you are a lefty, righty, or if you play for both teams and use them interchangeably!
    “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.”
    ― Charles Darwin

100% lefty here. Even though the nuns in grade school used to smack my hand when i was learning to write. I guess i'm stubborn. The only thing i do righty is playing guitar because it was just easier to find one.
    The meaning of life is to win the human race, or maybe, it's just finding the perfect shoes.

both, right more than left at times then just the opposite at other times

Very right-handed. My left hand is quite clumsy and I don't tend to use it for anything that requires precision. It's a bit of a b***r doing the nails on my right hand. :-(
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Hi,

I walk the middle road. tho i was a fast ball thrower left'e, too fast in fact so had to use my girl side even back then , to play with the soft'es & guess what they were..... boys,

Can do most things ether side just cant write ether side, school yeap wacked for being a left'e,

Can design make & do. practcal.

...noeleena...

If they made a baseball card of me, it would say, "Throws right, strikes out right."

I am left handed in everything except golf. My farther told me growing up that he never played golf with a southpaw that was ever any good. So if I wanted to learn to play it had to be with his hand me down clubs. I also think it was an excuse for him to by new clubs every so often.

Michelle

Aspiring Member
    So right handed, I sometimes wonder why I have a left.
    Ever try shaving, eating or brushing your teeth with the opposite hand? It's quite an adventure and darn near impossible.

Untitled
    And this has nothing to do with crossdressing, you will get the same responses from the general population, how can there be any scientific conclusion.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another