Thread: Closet CDs, after u dress, can u describe how u feel?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Closet CDs, after u dress, can u describe how u feel?

I don't care if it's caused by endorphins, adrenoline, or release from stress!

What does it FEEL LIKE to u!? If u can find the words?

I just finished a session and I'm floating on a cloud! Like ALWAYS!

Of course, finishing a session with sex is like the cherry on the sundae!

But, I'm not talking about THAT! What does the SUNDAE feel like to u?

I aimed this thread at closet dressers only because we don't dress all the time. Dressing often, over time, obviously dilutes the EXPERIENCE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc,

Anymore it just feels satisfying . Opening my mind to pure stress relief and relaxation..Balancing my thoughts in how life should be not only heals me physically but mentally ..No need for alcohol, not being uptight just being my best without a care in the world except when I have to go back to my normal living arrangements ..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

For me, it's a three-step process: as I select and initially touch the items I'm going to wear - anticipation. As I slide into the sheer, lacy, pretty item - pure exhilaration. Lastly, as I finish dressing and admire myself - contentment!

I tend to be a little wound up before I dress, a smiling fool while I dress, and actually a bit sad after I have to quit dressing. It seems somehow depressing to have to return to guy mode. Like I am having to return to something that just isn't quite right somehow.

Anna

For me it is pure enjoyments, I do get so worked up waiting for the small times I get to dress. It almost takes me back to my first time and how great I felt and know I also realize I much happier and at peace with myself I am dresses.

To me it feels like im high on pure mdma. My eyes actually dilate and I smile non stop xp
    Violet

It feels...good! I feel more content with myself and I have a sense of peace and calm... and some exhilaration as well! I am a very tactile person, and having finer fabrics and better fitting clothes is a pleasurable experience.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)