Thread: Went for a drive today

Reni Howard

Went for a drive today

I did it today. I went out dressed. What a thrill. Put on all my makeup except lipstick and got all dressed up. Put on warmups over my cothes and drove to a parking lot to put on my wig and lipstick and take off the warmups.
    Wow driving around in 4" pumps a pencil shirt and new blouse awesome. Pumped gas and a guys walked right past me then I went to a new outdoor mall and window shopped. What a great time.

My next goal is to go into a store and shop some.

I'm very proud of you! It's thrilling and a great time. I've only been out 11 times, but I remember each one of them and I started out just like you are doing. Great progress. Keep it up. It gets easier.
    ​Cindy

yes, it takes small steps like that to build up to the big ones. take your time and have fun.

One small step for Reni....

Way to go. Wasn't so bad now was it? You look great, girl. Just remember, it's confidence that makes you fit it. As the saying goes, "You gotta own it!".
    When you do walk in that store, just do it like you've done it a million times before and it's the last thing on your mind.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I will write on the blackboard one hundred times "I am not jealous."
    Laura

Congratulations!!!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like you had a lot of fun I enjoyed the one time that I actually went out and will always hold it as a fond memory Next time will even be more fun for you

Wow. Well done! I only got as far as the car park and went for a walk. You are so brave.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    ....................thata` girl
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There'll be no stopping you now!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Way to go! Wish I could do the same! /jealous

Congrats. Quite a blast isn't it? Now remember when you go shopping, short steps, walk with pride and smile and all will be incredible.

Silly, Smiley, girly girl lillyfox's Avatar
    Good for you!!!!!, its so nice to be your self isn"t it? Im so very happy for you and hope you find the courage to go shopping soon! what a great day for you, smiles. -Lilly-

Congrat, YOU GO GIRL it is fun, i have not gone in shopping yet, haloween don't count, driving with heels, the fun of it. You will not want to stop now, once is never enough. Have fun and please be careful. Waiting to hear about the next big trip.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Way to go girl. I'm so proud of you. See it isn't that bad now is it? I was spending so much money online shopping that I had to go out. Turns out I spend a lot less shopping for my dresses in person than on line. So actually this is a real money saving adventure..... okay 'cept all that makeup and stuff really costs.... LOL.

Nice to hear from another of the 4 inch club. Remeber to take a pic of the adventure for your own memories....

Renne.....

Thanks for sharing this! its a bit longer term goal for me, but I hope one day to follow your lead. You're very encouraging to me. (Your photo looks great too!)
    Roxanne

Quote Originally Posted by Renihoward View Post
    I did it today. I went out dressed. What a thrill. Put on all my makeup except lipstick and got all dressed up. Put on warmups over my cothes and drove to a parking lot to put on my wig and lipstick and take off the warmups.
    Wow driving around in 4" pumps a pencil shirt and new blouse awesome. Pumped gas and a guys walked right past me then I went to a new outdoor mall and window shopped. What a great time.

My next goal is to go into a store and shop some.
    That's what I do. It's a pain having to change in a parking lot in a car and it's just as bad going back to being a boy. It's hard to get the makeup off with just paper towels and water. And you never know if a neighbor might be waiting to talk to you when you drive up to your house. I've thought of going to a store or mall bathroom after changing back to make sure I've gotten all visible traces of makup off before going home.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It really must have been a great feeling, congratulations.

I'm not quite that bold. I also went for a drive yesterday. Light make-up - skirt - knee high boots - sweater - appropriate underwear - froms - clearcoat on fingers - and most importantly - a knee length winter coat (it was so cold we owed the thermometer a couple of degrees [below zero]). I drove to the next town down the road to the bank drive up window and deposited my paycheck and returned home. Didn't get out of the car or anything, but in reflecting on the experience, it was broad daylight, I could have broken down from the cold, had an accident on the snow covered city streets, and I had no back up plan or clothes to change into, if something had gone wrong.

None-the-less, it was an exciting experience even though I was "out" I was still hiding in the closet because of the long coat and modest make-up. Some day, maybe I'll actually step out of the car and fill the gas tank like you did.

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I just started going out at night for drives and little walks. It is such a blast. You are very brave for really getting out there in public! Good for you. I hope you are having fun, you look fab! xx Patti.
    Ummm...yeah...what Shania said.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57310119@N04/