Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fanasty Job

The Fanasty Job

Girls, what kind of job would you like to have if you were a female? This question is for CD/ TG/ TS, becuase we all have that job we would have like to be in as a girl. I personally would have love to be a Hooters Girls, i find most the time the girls there are having fun, and being a servicer you get to meet so many people. Good & Bad. I guess it not a job but i alway dreamed about being a college cheerleader. Lets hear what your fanasy would be or has been! OK!!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Hooters girl? Fun, I guess, but then, money is fun, too. I'd like to be an actress (I love acting anyway!), where I'd make oodles of dough, and get to wear lovely dresses any time I wanted to. This is fantasy, after all, right? LOL

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I don’t have to think about this one Stacy……….. DRAG QUEEN!

A different outfit every night. A sexy dance. Playing to the crowd. Teasing the men.

What fun.

SUZY

Some how "fantasy" and "job" just don't fit together! Imho.... I'd rather be some uber rich bitch and not have to work. Or maybe the first female NHL player... To win the Stanley Cup... Yeah!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

dominatrix always interested me lol.

Fantasy

Stacy I like your job choice! I too would enjoy being a Hooters girl, they look so sexy in their outfits!

That said, no touching from the guys would have to be a mandate for me (not sure of their policies).

How about we make a CDer's version of the Hooter's girls? We should attract some GG's too. The menu would definitely have to improve though.

I need to add if there is GG that would like to tell us about a fanasty job, i did not mean cause a trouble to any GG here on site. Because you girls keep us in line, and treach us so much about being one of you.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Hey if we are talking money, I want to be a stripper...er...exotic dancer. My fantasy job would be to be in the music business. As the performer (think how so many R&B women dress and even country) but I will start as a back up. Imagine sitting in the bar after the show "I'm with the band."

I work in a profession that is over 50% female now. I should be able to do what I do and dress right? Right???? Guess that doesn't work.

At my age I want to be independently wealthy and live in a villa. Oh and work at Target.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

If I were a lady I think I'd be either a hair dresser or fashion designer. I'd be on the front line of chic! Plus, free clothes and/or hair products/make up! Joy!!!!

Executive secretary....Imagine the skirts and heels. How about the office gossip?

Being Sofia Vergara's trophy wife. Just saying .

Quote Originally Posted by christina s View Post
    Being Sofia Vergara's trophy wife. Just saying .
    Oh my that would be heaven!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm with Karren! What's the point of being a young, hot, woman if you're not smart? I would NOT be involved with the entertainment industry. Too many phonies and shysters! I'd prefer something involved with travel. Or, fine art or antiques! That's where rich and accomplished men can be found! Then, use my looks, figure and wit to take advantage of meeting lots of interesting and wealthy guys. Eventually marrying one when I'm older. Say, 35? After we're divorced, I'll be set and able to own my own art, antique, or travel business! And then?

Use my knowledge and money to date YOUNGER men that will take advantage of ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My first thought was working in a bridal shop but brides can be real cranks to deal with. So I would probably go with math teacher. Just what I do today but doing it in a skirt would be more fun.

Tracy

My fantasy is being a female stripper with dozens, at least, of male admirers, who love my femmy eyewear, among other tihngs. OMG who am I kidding?
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Easy. Professional Drummer... or to put it in more immature terms, Rock Star! But I'd settle for being a groupie or a rockstar's girlfriend because then I'd get to still be on the tour and sell T-shirts and junk like that
    Last edited by RachelZ; 01-17-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    hEll

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Hi Stacy,
    Though question for only one answer, but being a flight attendant would be neat, and get to travel around the world. My second choice would be a high level executive and all the perks that come with it, plus think about all the designer outfits I could then afford.
    R

Fantasy Job.... remember that key word... Fantasy.

Then just put me on the ticket as the first Crossdressed Vice President of the U.S.A.
    What could be better. Ultimate security, nice salary, lots of travel, all eyes on you when you're not with the Pres. and IF something were to happen....then....

Letter to No. Korea,
    Kim,
    Don't piss me off with talks of Nukes, I just got a run in my favorite stockings and I'm not a happy girl.
    V.P. Cheryl T.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Cheryl T,
    Just Vice President ? Shoot for the works ! I prefer pantyhose!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I would love to do the same as I do now, being the girl managing in this macho dominated industry. Every day in skirt but a bussiness like attire that would leave no doubts that I was the girl that without wearing them have the trousers.
    Last edited by Dulcinea; 01-17-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    Work hard, play hard, take care of your pantyhose, remember the golden rule and remember to take good care of your family.

Quote Originally Posted by rachaelsloane View Post
    being a flight attendant would be neat, and get to travel around the world.
    Only if it was 1967 New York to Paris Pan Am or L.A. to Tokyo (and be blonde of course)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've considered switching my major to nursing and if i get to wear something like this i'm sold

You’re a bad girl Christina. And I am running a temperature. Nurse!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Some how "fantasy" and "job" just don't fit together! Imho.... I'd rather be some uber rich bitch and not have to work. Or maybe the first female NHL player... To win the Stanley Cup... Yeah!
    Wouldn't be too bad if you could be on the same line as Asham- no one would mess with you.

I'll go with professional miniature painter- as a bonus, it's my dream job as a guy, only I'd get to dress prettier.

Quote Originally Posted by christina s View Post
    I've considered switching my major to nursing and if i get to wear something like this i'm sold
    Now I know I have a problem. I want her shoes real bad.lol.