Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Fanasty Job

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    Princess. Doesn't take much brains, and there are always commoners that adore you.
    fo sure! that or a comedienne, of course that is also my dream job as a man

Thats not easy, i would like to be a housewife, but would want to go out of the house more. I like the idea of being an air hostess, but i wouldn't be able to keep all of my clothes with me and would live out of a suitcase, not fun. A secretary would be nice job, but the money probably wouldn't be enough.
    My best option would be to win a lot of money!!
    Katie

I like what Vivian Anna suggested, working in a womans clothing store.

For me it would have to be an upper class store, catering to those who really like to dress nicely, and I think working with speciality lingerie would be the best.

I also like the idea of a house wife or admin secratery, but those would be second choice to the ladies wear associate

Dee

since im not good for anything else i would prob stay in road transport. tho right now any job would be good.

Silver Member
    Mega-millions winner would be my first Fantasy Job and second would be a highly successful salon owner who works when she wants to and can get her hair and makeup done by her best stylists.
    If she needs to have a real job I think makeup artist or overpaid receptionist with a strict dress code. Great fun thread.

Karren, the Stanley Cup part may require her to be a Ranger??

I would LOVE to work at Victoria's Secret as a sales lady
    Formerly CDGigi

Banned Read only
    I'd love being a server in a classy restaurant. I dream of wearing a sheer white blouse with a black skirt, black heels and black stockings. I'm ready with several full slips that have a white bodice and black skirt. I love the look of bra and slip straps showing their sexy lace designs through the sheer white blouse. Yummy!

I first would like to thank all the girls for writing in, I can see there is many great careers out there for us, I should have said maybe don't worry about the money, lets just have a woman career you dream of. Girls again thanks for making this a fun reading.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I would like to sit back, count my millions, vacation wherever and when ever I want, and audition cute guys to be Mr. Jorja

Fantasy job........

I think a jazz singer would be great. I would have to have a much better voice. lol
    Being on stage, wearing beautiful outfits every night. The money would be nice if I were one of the big names.

In a regular job, maybe a receptionist in a very wealthy persons office. Meeting many interesting people, being required to dress really nicely, getting paid to sit on my a**!

Now this is fantasy mind you. I know both those jobs can be boring and tough.
    Sally

This is really easy to answer, I would want to have the same exact job I retired from last year. Before I retired, I was the global manager of a team of 20 professionals who were stationed around the globe. While Nicole always traveled with me on my trips, I almost never got to travel as her nor ever work as her.

Thus, my fantasy job would me to just do what I did, except as Nicole full time.

Banned Read only
    Gonna be boring here... But even if I lived my life fully as a female, it'd still be a historian of some kind. I love history and archeaology more than anything pretty much. It's the only topic that I never get bored of.

Being my own stunt double
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

A showgirl in Vegas would be great.

Failing that I would to be Jennifer Aniston's personal assistant and only I would know that Jennifer is into girls too.

I Loved Those Blue Shoes crossIsFun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Some how "fantasy" and "job" just don't fit together! Imho.... I'd rather be some uber rich bitch and not have to work. Or maybe the first female NHL player... To win the Stanley Cup... Yeah!
    OK, I was honestly thinking exactly what you have there, except I'd ad a twist... have enough money to be retired, no matter what age, and enough disposable income to spend on little dresses, skirts, cute little shirts, and, yea... then you just take a part time secretarial position a few months out of the year...

But... If it has to be an actual career, hmmm... I think it would resemble something like this:

1) Shoe, Dress, & Lingerie Designer
    2) Shoe, & Lingerie Designer
    3) Shoe Designer

FREE DRESSES!!! I've got Too Much Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by christina s View Post
    I've considered switching my major to nursing and if i get to wear something like this i'm sold
    I wish the nurses up in the VA Hospital look even somewhat close to how you look in your nurses uniform. I'd probably be in more trouble than I am everytime go up there.

Dressed as female: Airline pilot, Astrophysics Professor, advertising or business communication pro. Test engineer, surgeon, test pilot/aeronautical engineer.
    I love cute pantsuits, skirtsuits, preppy outfits.

I think the femaleness comes from within- regardless of outer clothing style- if you feel feminine- you will make it feminine! Uniforms and costumes are great fun, but they work best if filled out from within.

Funny, just about all of the answers here that mention '****ty/sexy/fetishistic' outfits- the people that select these outfits- from what i have read of their answers here they in fact fit this bill!

They (we) genuinely work at being feminine, and it shows, regardless of costume! The clothes are merely the icing on the cake!
    (This is meant to be a compliment to the members here, I hope it comes across as such)
    Last edited by Krististeph; 01-21-2012 at 02:35 AM.

A lezzie whor#, I guess. Well? You Asked! Just being honest.

I would love to be a model for a bridal magazine! It would be so fun to dress up in pretty wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses all day....people doing my hair and make up and feeling so pretty all day.

Love, Hannah