Thread: Drab photos?

Drab photos?

I had a thought today, and wanted to see if anyone else ever tried this. Normally, if I'm going to take some photos, it's always skirts and heels and snug-fitting tops, but I'm thinking about trying something a little more plain and see if I can still pull of a feminine look. Maybe a hoodie sweater and jeans (obviously, still with makeup and wig!).

It's easier to look convincing when you go for the ultra-feminine clothing, but what if you go a little more drab?

Arianna,

drab is when you're caught with your hair in rollers,no make-up,sweats,looking frazzeled from cleaning house all day and then having your husband calling you beautiful.

Danni

at least that is my drab for the last 12 years

Interesting idea. I think it might make it easier to pass because from what I've observed there are some GG's who don't dress in skirts all that much.

Platinum Member
    I'm not much for self photography, but what your describing is a little more "plain" version of what I shoot for everyday dressing. Today, I have my wig, forms, corset and fanny enhancer, but over that I have a casual v-neck sweater and jeans. I consider it my blending mode for shopping. I get "mam'd quite often, so I think its working.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I think that if you do it right, you should still be able to pull off a feminine look. You see girls that can wear anything and look feminine, I think that is the look you are going for.
    Dana Ryan