Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I know I'm in the minority here

I get exotically beautiful. I get called a god by my GF. I have been called hot by women in my clubs, beautiful, gorgeous, and several other such things from both guys and gals. The GF has got me with all of the above and more :P

Handsome is a term that actually has never been applied to me, nor do I particularly like it.

Thank you for the compliment though.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Sorry to hear some of you guys might not feel like you fit in. Maybe we can brainstorm about how to remedy that? In the meantime, I'm glad you're here, and it's okay to be yourself.
    Well finally! Someone is taking notice!!!!!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangsally1965 View Post
    I know that for me I too wondered where I fit in this 'Crossdresser' thing. Turns out just being me and doing my own thing is it. I don't try to pass and its ok. I have a beard and no femm movements and I can't stand makeup or anything else on my face. As far as the name goes I own a Mustang and have had many over the years starting with a 65' GT. And I have always like the song. Really simple, nothing hidden or some double meaning. I like panties and hose and wear them everyday. I like slips,nightgowns,garter belts,skirts and dress's. I sometimes wear a bra but I don't do high-heels or wigs or make-up or try being anything other than the man I'am. I have no insecurities in my manhood. I like being a man but I like to wear womens cloths. Just that simple. I say just be yourself and respect others for who they are as you would like to be respected and its all good from there on.
    I wear panties and a bra daily my head is shaved more from baldness and I like the look I would rather ride my motorcycle than drive a car I am just being me been this way since I was a kid of 5

I'm not handsome, or I would've been fighting off guys from my teens. I'm not beautiful, or I would've been fighting off women from my teens. I'm just ordinary. If you are fighting off people left, right and center, who are trying to get into your pants, maybe you are beautiful. I don't know. But I'm ugly, and I have people doing the same thing.
    L’imagination au pouvoir!

Quote Originally Posted by Patsy View Post
    I'm not handsome, or I would've been fighting off guys from my teens. I'm not beautiful, or I would've been fighting off women from my teens. I'm just ordinary. If you are fighting off people left, right and center, who are trying to get into your pants, maybe you are beautiful. I don't know. But I'm ugly, and I have people doing the same thing.
    Oh, how sad that you feel that way about yourself. I bet you're much prettier than you think you are. I don't think that other people trying to get into your pants is an accurate way to measure your beauty though. A lot of different people have different ideas of what beauty is.
    Last edited by Andy66; 01-21-2012 at 12:54 PM.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I'm with you Karren, I had a mustache since High school and one day I just said no more. My wife asked what gives and I told her it was time for a change and two years later I told her just how much of a change it was going to be. I now shave everything and wear fem clothes at home most of the time and always to sleep. It has now been 6+ years of CD bliss, should have done it sooner, LOL!!!!
    I want to be this girl!

In my opinion, anything that resides outside of the norms of society is a form of art worth appreciating.

“It is not what is on the outside,
    But what is on the inside that counts.”

Anyone that believes in that ideal,
    Has never worn blue clothes in the Bloods territory,
    Or a clown suit to a funeral.

I believe Internet forums are just another place where a group of people with similar interests create their own personal “Disneyland”, which they gradually begin to refer to as “reality”.
    Any type of "group" inevitably succumbs to social norms which require defining who is “safe” and who is a “threat” to the group…just like cavemen and every other group throughout history has exhibited. It just one of the consequences of the human survival strategy.

Appearance has always been a primary tool for a group to quickly determine if somebody is “one of us” or “one of them”. Since the internet strips away most of our other interpretation senses, we are forced to rely heavily on “first impressions” and visual cues. Some people get paranoid when they see any slight variations in appearance, since we can’t use our dogs to sniff out and identify “terminators” that Sky-Net has sent back in time to erase us.

At some point the group dynamic begins to display the same ostracizing prejudices of mainstream society that they intended to escape and eliminate, by creating their own little “safe haven.”

Trying to alter human nature is a not an easy task. Unfortunately, no matter how proficient we become in changing outside appearance, we still have to deal with the nature of what is inside. Every member of this forum can confirm that one, lol.

So, maybe that little saying at the top of my post is true after all…but not in a favorable manner.

Just like everything else in life...I find it interesting to understand and observe, but I do not let it affect what I do or where I am going. I always find a way to work around such issues.

just my thoughts...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arrows27,

Nice to meet another who thinks and feels as I do. I do go out when dressed but it's still just me.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Another one here who is much like Arrow. I have no interest in looking fem and only chose the online name I have as a fem name seemed to be de-rigour. However, I made sure it was pretty obvious I wasn't smooth and girly with it. I was really only into lingerie for many, many years but have recently started buying a few dresses, tops and skirts but they're all fairly fetishistic in style so I see them more as an extention of the underwear. My wife hates my CDing and likes me to be hairy so I'm pretty much as nature made me in that respect. I also have a goatee. I identify to myself as 'hairy bloke in knickers'. It might not look nice but it's what I'm into/about.