Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing a sport?

Crossdressing a sport?

I don't know if I'm off base but, it sure seems like dressing is becoming one of my favorite sports. I enjoy doing it, I'm devoting more time to it and I'm trying to get better and better at it. I know if I lose more weigh I'll improve too, just like performance in a sport. What do you think? I even enjoy pics of other cds and have my favorites, just like favorite players in certain sports. At least I know everyone on this site is on my team!!
    [SIGPIC]

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Just be sure to be nice to Karren or she will body-check you into a wall! lol
    Last edited by prettytoes; 01-19-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Typo
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    not tonight she won't...she's in a good mood as the penquins kicked some ny ass!!
    paula

and sandy, i don't think that you are off base at all cause i feel exactly the same way as you!! and i will always be your "team-mate" and as such have you're back!!
    paula

If crossdressing is a sport, then I think we ought to have our own leagues, pro, semi pro, amature and beginner. Then we ought to lobby the state county or city to build us an arena. Then once we have arenas in major localities we can stage the "crossdresser playoffs" where the best (and worst) from each league compete. The catagories can include lingerie, high fashion, casual dress, makeup, accessories, and hair. This is just the begining of the International Crossdressing Olympics, let's get some more ideas from all the girls. More ideas for catagories, prizes, venues, events. I love this as a sport let's see if we can make it as popular as football. baseball, basketball, or hocky.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Hmm if this is an amateur sport.. Maybe one us can Medal in crossdressing in the Next olympics
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Karren will I'm sure be named to the hockey crossdressing all-star team!!!
    [SIGPIC]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    Hmm if this is an amateur sport.. Maybe one us can Medal in crossdressing in the Next olympics
    Now is this going to be the chick with the hockey stick?
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Banks View Post
    Karren will I'm sure be named to the hockey crossdressing all-star team!!!
    You girls! picking on Karren, Sandy, i don't know about being a sport, but i sure enjoy the comfort of it all.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I like to be goofy and joke around. One day at work I was joking around and since I'm a nascar fan I told people I was once a "drag racer" and had an accident racing.you should have seen the look on their faces when I told them I twisted my ankle in a pair of 3" heels!hahaha = priceless

I'm not so sure.... Monday night this neadrathal defensman laid me out on the ice like a sack of frozen taters! Lol. I was seeing stars....

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    not tonight she won't...she's in a good mood as the penquins kicked some ny ass!!
    I wish I crossdressed as good as Malkin plays hockey! Sigh....

Oh yeah its a sport.... You make plans like its a sport.... You practice like a sport.... You prepare like its a sport... You compete aginst the clock... Aginst others to look your best.... Aginst women for the best sales items... Some run like their in a marathon..... Hopefully they are leading the pack of angry thugs.... And after its done you hit the showers.... And get ready for the next game...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    For me, there is an element of the challenge of looking passable. All sports have a challenge. And to be good at any sport, you must practice. So maybe the act of crossdressing qualifies, but the underlying desire, is different than any sport in which I have been involved.

This thread reminded me of those old commercials for Easy Spirit pumps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp8gmtPljqw

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I wish I crossdressed as good as Malkin plays hockey! Sigh....

Oh yeah its a sport.... You make plans like its a sport.... You practice like a sport.... You prepare like its a sport... You compete aginst the clock... Aginst others to look your best.... Aginst women for the best sales items... Some run like their in a marathon..... Hopefully they are leading the pack of angry thugs.... And after its done you hit the showers.... And get ready for the next game...
    From one hockey-playing gal to another, I keep loving you more and more...

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richelle423 View Post
    I like to be goofy and joke around. One day at work I was joking around and since I'm a nascar fan I told people I was once a "drag racer" and had an accident racing.you should have seen the look on their faces when I told them I twisted my ankle in a pair of 3" heels!hahaha = priceless
    [SIZE="4"]That was great Richelle. Thanks. Welcome to the frey, oops forum.

Yeah, CDing really is so very much like a sport or a hobby. The parallels are simply astounding. I have other sports/hobbies, but CDing is way out ahead of everything else!
    [/SIZE]

My crossdressing is just like my little league career. I am still the last one to be chosen.

I'd rather think of it as an art.

I cannot stop from laughing, like this is a sport? Maybe the 100 yard sprint in high heels could be considered as a sport. Oh maybe it could be if one is beat up by some neanderthal who takes objection to a man wearing a dress then maybe Crossdressing could fall under martial arts.
    Really, a sport? God forbid.
    Last edited by Suzette Muguet de Mai; 01-20-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: laughing made me spell wrong.

Let's see: when I take too much time getting my makeup just right, they throw a flag for delay of game; if my forms aren't level and evenly balanced the call is "offsides;" when my hips are moving just right they call it "backfield in motion;"when I try to help a friend by "accidentallly interrupting" when some Neanderthal is hitting on her uninvited, they say it's "pass interference;" when a bunch of us go to a club together it's "flooding the zone;" (and you can imagine the ones I've self-censored!) So yes, I guess dressing really *is* a sport!! Hugs -- Diane

Well, if crossdressing is a sport and we are all the players, then the GG's must be the officiating team.
    So, who amongst us hasn't spent a time or two in the penalty box?

Geezzzzzzzzz, I just got used to the latest idea that it was a 'hobby'. Now I have to change my way of thinking to believe it's a 'sport'. I suppose in six months someone will want me to change my thinking again by telling me it's a part of who I am. Just like a woman, always changing my mind at the last minute. wink wink

Yes it is a sport the unaccepting wife that yells or calls you names get a yellow 15 yard unsportsman like conduct penalty flag.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Lots of hockey references in this thread, I'd have expected a reference to drag racing. Imagine an Olympic event, 100 metres in tight skirts and heels.

Hannah

I wonder if I ever came to a martial arts tourney and wore a full gown right before it was time to go on the mat, hmmm would that throw my opponent off?

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Girl View Post
    I wonder if I ever came to a martial arts tourney and wore a full gown right before it was time to go on the mat, hmmm would that throw my opponent off?
    wearing the gown in and of itself might not, but if you take your time to straighten it out just right, they'll know you mean business. Also practicing your kicks in 4" stilettos will do wonders for your technique and balance.