Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An emotional thread from Suzy?

An emotional thread from Suzy?

This is the most emotional thread you are ever likely to get out of Suzy so don’t waste it!

In the last two years things have changed in a subtle sort of way for me.
    What’s happened to me is that Suzy has sort of blended into my whole life.
    She is in my consciousness most of the time now.

It’s not affecting the way I act when I am presenting as a man. But I am looking at the world through the eyes of Suzy more and more.

I have been a crossdresser all my life. But lately it has been so nice, so comfortable, so me.

I have been a member here for two years as well. Are the two things a coincidence?
    Or do I blame you lot!

A super hug from, SUZY

thats easy, its our fault!! not mine of course as i am a new member...lol
    but i have to agree with you, things in the outside world were always negative and made me withdraw a bit, whereas in this forum everything is positive and supportive so i can feel myself gaining strength and confidence and wanting to move forward!!
    paula

Suzy, Girl the fog is so thick that you can't see out of it. Your feeling like some of the rest of us, when we get older, We see what could we have been only if, and now were just letting more of that girl out that has been hidng for so long, she more out in the world and we are enjoying her. Suzy enjoy being you, becuase the rest of us like you around here. Super Hug back.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    You sound like you're in a nice place, Suzy.

My question to you is where was your head 2 years ago? The question about "forum effect" has been asked before. I can only say for myself that while I do detect some influence, it is relatively minor. I arrived here at a point when things were already changing rapidly for me.

Lea

I am so Happy for you and yet so jealous at the same time. You are at the point I hope to some day be at.

This calls for a celebration, have a Harvey Wallbanger or two or three!

Hugs from the other Suzy

Last edited by Suzy Parker; 01-20-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Banned Read only
    Suzy,

It's not self transgression it's self integration.

A big hug to you right back sister.

Julia

Yowza, Susy, is that as emotional as folks in Hampshire get?

If you are becoming more comfortable with yourself as a result of being here, then heck yeah! I'm willing to take the credit!

With all of the marshes around Hampshire, perhaps you are just becoming mellow?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Wow, Suzy, this is emotional for you! Is this a one time deal, or is this the beginning of The New Suzy? In any event, given your example, perhaps I myself will show a little, even if but ever so little, emotion within a thread.

Btw, it is Scarlet's fault. I'm not sure how. I'm just sure it is . . . .

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Suzy,
    We have big shoulders (in a feminine way), so blame it on us. IMO, the site has had a positive effect on many of us, so you're not alone in feeling comfortable.
    Rachael

The comedian Gallagher called it looking at the world "through new eyes". A new perspective. All part of the voyage.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Hey don't blame me, if one practices something a lot it becomes second nature. One does not need to think about what one does. If anything, pull on the overalls, get that car out and strip it and work it, have a beer with your mates throw some good videos on and bathe in your testosterone, That should help you get back to being a man.

Hey Suzy i have also been here about two years and have realized that looking through my male eye's, i see work stress, the problems of a growing family, making sure the bills are paid, but in Maria's eye's she see's a world of fantasy, Maria has no problems she opens a bottle of wine and relaxes and thinks about when the next opportunity will come or whats next to make Maria look better. This site has made me more confident but also made Maria more complicated, before a skirt, pantyhose and a slip was enough and now it's wigs, jewelery, make-up and high heels. Who's fault is it?

I com Pletely understand what you are saying Suzy and I commiserate. I feel good, I am graceful. I sit here in my pink bra & panties, relaxed, knees wide in unavoidable wet anticipation. Here...amidst this...this...this All too Yangy world we're livin in. It's Too bright Too active & adventursome. Am I right or am I right? Yes...you Know it's true.

It's the result of male dominance...year after year...decade after decade...so many decades...thick immeasurable stacks stacked higher than the eye can see! Towering stacks of History's misery...100 year parcels of pain & agony. Century after century streaming..screaming thru time. Shouting & pushing..bullying & beating down Down DOWN! It's all about whose in..whose out. The colors change but it's all the same. Different names same old game. the LAME male thang to Dominate! Win at all Cost. Prove it. Bring it to his b#tch. Earn her respect..Impress. Gather credit...the right to f#ck! Testosterone...run amok! Duty & honor, war to conquer. Take take take..greed in the name of God. For sooo many millennia tracing back back back to our very roots!

For SIXTY thousand YEARS this same stupid need to compete...get..and in godspeed Win. Misbehave, amplify & dissiminate the same 'ol boring bullsh#t..age after age. Cultures of death rising & falling..but the story neverending. My POINT is...MAN left to his own device will self-destruct. And that's Exactly what History shows is happenning. The looong slooow bring-down of the Human Race...by mans inhumanity to man. THIS is what happens when the YIN of femininity sleeps or is repressed, as it most assurredly Has been since the rise of religion & the advent of 'Civilization'. During these long dark pathways through time...all the way from sixty thou right up until Now...things have gone awry.

My Canon for Living therefore is as follows: Work hard. Play smart. Make a difference. Love each other.
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 01-20-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Wow! All this emotional stuff.... Maybe your going through menopause?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Suzy

Thank you so very much, listening to what this site has done for you just gives me such hope for my future and why I am on this site and a CD.

Lovs and hugs

When in doubt blame it on Scarlet.

Suzy is in her happy place, and that makes us happy. This is an uplifting post that makes me smile

Are you sure its not George Bush's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    Are you sure its not George Bush's fault?
    Or maybe Al gore and his wacky inventions.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sorry, Suzy! I don't get it! I've dated a number of ice princesses. Cool and calm in EVERY situation. So, u see things more thru Suzy's eyes? What's so different or "emotional" about that for u?
    Cry in movies? Stop to pick up stray puppies? Drop a pound note in the homeless guy's hat? Batting your eyelashes at men? Please explain!?

Personally, after 4 years here, I'm LESS preoccupied with Sherry than I was my first year here for SURE! Back then, I'd be thing of SOMETHING to do with dressing every 15 or 20 minutes! These days, I often don't think of Sherry from the minute I leave for work until I come home. Pour a glass of wine and sign on to cd.com! (Which mite explain A LOT of my posts!)
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-21-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No no no no no, Absolutey no politics on this wonderful thread!

Aspiring Member
    Great post Suzy, I feel more comfortable since I've joined here too. There's some great people here

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Sorry, Suzy! I don't get it! I've dated a number of ice princesses. Cool and calm in EVERY situation. So, u see things more thru Suzy's eyes? What's so different or "emotional" about that for u?
    Cry in movies? Stop to pick up stray puppies? Drop a pound note in the homeless guy's hat? Batting your eyelashes at men? Please explain!?

Personally, after 4 years here, I'm LESS preoccupied with Sherry than I was my first year here for SURE! Back then, I'd be thing of SOMETHING to do with dressing every 15 or 20 minutes! These days, I often don't think of Sherry from the minute I leave for work until I come home. Pour a glass of wine and sign on to cd.com! (Which mite explain A LOT of my posts!)
    Thank you sherry for asking that question. It gives me an opportunity to expand on what I have said.

‘How do I see things thru Suzy’s eyes?’ To be honest I am struggling to answer this.
    In fact I can’t! I just know that I do.
    It does have an affect on the way I treat others. The way I feel about life. The empathy I have for others. I think [hope] I am a nicer person.

I have come to realise that a part of me is female. Something I have never given any thought to before coming here. A recent post made the point that the female part need not be physical but within the brain and I think that applies to me. I am not just a crossdresser. [This subject has been covered extensively here already]

Perhaps, unlike you Sherry, Suzy is a part of me. In other words ‘I was born this way’ or ‘I am not just playing dress up’ or I am a little transsexual? But let’s not go back to labels, please!!!!

The big deference for me in the last two years [approximately] is just accepting the real me. To breathe a sigh of relief. To stretch out in bed before getting up feeling female. To be happy to be me.

SUZY

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    .....I have come to realise that a part of me is female........The big deference for me in the last two years [approximately] is just accepting the real me. To breathe a sigh of relief. To stretch out in bed before getting up feeling female. To be happy to be me.SUZY
    That is wonderful SUZY! I sense the happieness in your spirit!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Yes, a total coincidence, seriously. Who you are as a person has nothing to do with this forum. What you have come to understand about the gender world in the past two years may have been influenced by this forum however. Your evolution of who you have become would have occurred regardless of this forum, it's who you are. I too continue to be happier each year with my complex gender self. My femme persona appears stronger than ever at times, but that is simply a result of my being retired at 55, having a totally accepting and supportive s/o, having totally accepted who I am, and having more time to express my femme side.
    Now enough of the serious side. It makes my makeup wrinkle. Let's get back to having fun again, okkkkkkkkk?????
    Last edited by jillleanne; 01-21-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Platinum Member
    No coincedence. I think its easier for each of us to accept this part of ourselves and to allow it expression when we draw upon the experiences, examples and support of others. In some sense, its as simple as getting permission, but also I think when like minds begin sharing ideas and aspirations, we all can start to think of larger possibilities.