Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fulfilled a dream last night!

Fulfilled a dream last night!

I had a nice little night planned. Was gonna dress, put on a little light makeup, relax, watch some TV. Well that’s not exactly how the night went. After a little bit I started to feel that urge to go out again. I didn’t really feel like just going for a ride and coming right back like my other outings. Then I remembered there is a group I found online that meets every Thursday night at a bar about 20 minutes from me. The group is called Thursday Night T-Girls (or TNT, here is the website: http://www.tgparties.com/tnt/index.php). I didn’t like what I was wearing, so I changed, touched up my makeup, changed again (this went on for a while). My thought process went something like this: I can’t do this yet….Yes I can….NO I CAN’T….not tonight…YES TONIGHT…OMGOMGOMG!!!! Ok, just get in the car, you can always turn around.

So that’s what I did. Got in the car, put the address in the GPS, and just started to drive. The drive itself was the longest time that I have ever been out of the apartment dressed. I was doing great, until I started to get close. The closer I got the more my heart began to pound. I kept thinking that I could always turn around and go home, but I knew the moment that I walked out the door that I was going into this bar and having a glass of wine no matter what. This is the moment that I had dreamt about for decades, and it was happening, and I was going to follow through with it.

I found the bar and was a little concerned at first. I didn’t see anyone in the window and thought that it might be closed. I parked down the street a bit and began to walk down the street. Now I could see some people and thought, OK here we go. Deep breath, focus on walking (I was wearing really high platform heels). I opened the door and walked in!!!! Time seemed to slow down and then my heart sank. There were only three guys sitting at the bar. No one else in the place. I almost turned right around and walked out, but I recognized the bartender from the TNT website. I walked past the guys who looked, but seemed not to care too much about me, and to the end of the bar. The bartender came over and asked me what I would like. I told her that I thought I might not be in the right place. She asked if I was looking for the TNT party, and I said I was. She was so nice to me it was a comfort considering the situation. She let me know that I just missed everyone. They had all left for the night. I asked her if it was OK for me to be there now, and she said of course it was.

I was disappointed that I had missed the party but was determined to hang out and have my drink. I played with my phone, checked my email snapped a few pics, and glanced uninterested at the TV. The guys left me alone which I was happy about, and I started chatting with the bartender. She was a young pretty girl and so nice to me. She complimented me after I told her that this was my first time out by saying “You look good. Actually…you look really good!”. It seemed genuine and made my night.

I was getting ready to go when the door opened and in came a stunning girl in a tight red dress and red heels, with a great long black wig. She was trying to stand out and was doing it well! I was so happy to see her. I thought to myself OK, just go say hi, introduce yourself and then go. After a bit, I took my drink and walked over. I introduced myself as Patti, and as I did, I realized that I have never done that before. It was so fun. We wound up chatting for about an hour! It was the best time ever! She was so nice and fun to talk to. We are going to keep in touch and will probably go out together some time.

It wound up being such a great time, and I can’t wait to go again (earlier next time). I drove home in bliss going over everything that happened. It was amazing. Thanks for reading if you got this far. I know it was long, but so much to talk about. I could go on and on about the whole night. Here a few pics from the bar. Thanks again, xx Patti.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ummm...yeah...what Shania said.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57310119@N04/

Patti,

Great pics and I am jealous, it sounded like a great time. I need to find out if there are gatherings like that around here, then it will force me to get more clothes.

Wow, what a great first time out interacting with others story. I must ask this for others wanting to go out. Did the sky fall, did you get a lot of unwanted attention, did you get snide comments, did and a lot more did's???? You look really cute in the pics and I really like the color and shape of your wig. It truly compliments your face and skin color. Now, I can't wait to read all about the second upcoming big night out. Thanks for sharing.

Well Patti congratulations and you are so brave to go out like that. So far I have only went for a drive and it was great. You look very pretty and the bottom pictures are really good. I hope your new found friend turns out be BFF and you have some good times together. Great story to.
    Last edited by Jeannie; 01-21-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

That's too awesome Patti!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Patti,
    Congratulations on going out, and BTW, you look great in pictures, especially your hair and makeup. It's always that first step that is the hardest to do.
    Now there will be no stopping you, ENJOY.
    Rachael

Excellent story and now you know that the world won't end when you go out. I don't know how tall you are but you look gorgeous in the pics. The next thing you know you will be out shopping enfemme.

Such a nice story. Thanks for sharing. Sure glad I was not there cause I would not have been able to stay away from
    such a good looker. hehehe

I love success stories I am happy for you

Nice story Patti! Congratulations on your adventure and we want to hear about the next meeting.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Patty, love your stroy, and being all alone, girl your braver than me , i went with someone, but i tell that story later, you look pretty, and it is so nice when you can talk to a girl and be treated like one, the barteener sound like right person to meet on a first time out. Can't wait to hear about your next time, and yes there will be a next time.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Well that was good. It's good you made it out the door and to the bar. Keep it up and congratulations.
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

Banned Read only
    Fantastic! You did IT, the biggest IT in CDdom. Congratulations. You'll never be the same.

Great story, can't wait for the 2nd one.......................................
    [SIGPIC]

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I am very impressed! I too want to hear more about the next trip out.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

the bartender was being honest, I can assure you that ^ ^ you look amazing and very sweet. yet brave! glad to know everything went fine, thanks for sharing your story! loved to read it, and let us know the second part, when you finally get to meet the TNT group! ;x
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

patti, very nice story and i am real happy for you. you must feel wonderful!! you are so beautiful and look great...if i had your looks i'd kick this closet door down and go out every nite...lol
    paula

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    What a wonderful evening, Patti! Enjoyed reading about it so much. Based on the photos, consider yourself fortunate those guys didn't hit on you.....

Gold Member
    Now that is a great story Patti. Hope it works out, but if not, at least you had a great, and positive, experience.

you look stunning, and all that fun should make it much easier next time.

OOO Patti, you have done it now. The joy and feeling I get being out in public as a woman is awesome. I know exactly how you feel. I must say you look great and should be able to go just about anywhere looking like you did the other night. You will find out most people really don't care, except teenagers. They always seem to have the cross dressing radar on. I have found even if someone knows (or thinks) your a man in woman clothing and says something or laughs it's ok. The fun and joy far out wieghs what a few people might think. You really look awesome and if I find myself in Philly I'll try to look you up. (I'm an airline pilot)

Silver Member
    Your photographs are very nice. Your look is something to be envious of! You should never have even the slightest hesitation about going out dressed. I'm glad your first time out was so successful.

One question: I didn't get whether this girl you met and chatted with for an hour was a GG or a CD. Because you mentioned a wig, I thought it could have been either/or. Not an issue either way, i was just curious.

Many more happy outings. We're all rooting for you!

I can't believe that someone who looks as good as you has never gone out before, I agree with the barender, you look great! Good luck with your new friend and hope you keep going out because looking the way you do you deserve it.

Awesome for you! Next time it will be less heart pounding and you can relax some.

PS I do the same thing with my phone when I am bored at the bar )
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    Your photographs are very nice. Your look is something to be envious of! You should never have even the slightest hesitation about going out dressed. I'm glad your first time out was so successful.

One question: I didn't get whether this girl you met and chatted with for an hour was a GG or a CD. Because you mentioned a wig, I thought it could have been either/or. Not an issue either way, i was just curious.

Many more happy outings. We're all rooting for you!
    Thanks everyone! It was an amazing time. I'm still flying high. Suzanne, she is a CD. Sorry I left that a little vague. Thanks again, xx Patti.
    Ummm...yeah...what Shania said.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/57310119@N04/