Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At what age...

I really cant remember an age but I lived in North Carolina which would have been around 1st or 2nd grade. I tried on my moms clothes and was hooked. My sister was quite a bit younger than I so I never got the chance to try her pretty dresses, but oh how I wanted to. Kelli

Like many homes, we had a clothes washer, but not a dryer. My mom would wash the clothes and hang them outside…except for her delicates which always hung in the bathroom. While I cannot recall exactly when, I do recall seeing her white slip hanging in the bathroom and having the urge to try it on one day when everyone was out the house. It was so different….just a piece of clothing. But putting it on made me feel like someone else. I could envision myself being a beautiful lady on TV, singing to audiences, or just being at home doing chores.

While there was certain a level of arousal, it was more of an excitement of transforming myself into someone else that got me hooked. And everything seemed to fit me back then. I was young and in great shape from playing sports. It made finding things to fit easy when you were a young teen.

I started around the age of 12 with my mom's stuff. But the desire to do so was there from a much earlier age, probably like 5. I just tried to suppress and ignore it up to that point.
    ~~Melissa~~

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Early teens when I started trying on my mom's dresses and red lipstick............. Remember the time I almost got caught with the lipstick - played it off as chapped lips, which I had as a child. Nothing else was ever said.....

i was 8, put on my sisters clothes, it all felt so right, been a cd since, im now 51

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    The very first time I ever did anything related to crossdressing was when I was 12. My family and I went to see one of those fake hypnotists and I got selected to be part of the act. The hypnotist had this guy and myself put on makeup and act as a couple for cheap laughs. I found that wearing it made me feel good. But I didn't start personally crossdressing with clothes and whatnot until I was 14. I had this dream, and in it I was loved and accepted by people more because I was a girl. I had more friends and was just a happier person. I even had *gasp* a boyfriend.

A few days after this dream, I went and found so of my dad's (now)ex-wife's stockings, bras and panties along with her makeup kit. I tried my best to look the way I did in the dream, but without much success. I did discover that I enjoyed it and did it semi-regularly for about another year before I was caught. I made the mistake of wearing stay on mascara, and it wouldnt wash out. I foolishly tried to walk around and pretend it wasn't on, and my dad's ex wife clocked me. Literally. I had a nasty lump on the head and endured about 20 minutes of being called a faggot and god knows what else.

Only recently have I started dressing to the point that I was back then...
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

I think I had 10 or 11. mom's bra in the bathroom. I remember I locked the door real quietly so anyone wouldn't listen and wonder what the hell was I doing.
    but I don't remember thinking about it again until 22 when... a girlfriend asked me to wear a piece of lingerie in bed. we broke up later that year (that's 10 years ago), I got my own place, started to dress and never stopped (okay one... two purges?) ever since. <3
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

I definitely had the urge to get into my mom's things when I was two or three years old. But at that age, I was under constant supervision and actually formulating and carrying out complex and stealthy plans to raid her closet was beyond my ability. By age five I was definitely obsessed with women's clothes and especially high heels, and loved to play with my mom's but didn't wear them because they didn't fit. By age nine I had my ears pierced and was wearing nail polish and lipstick most of the time, courtesy of mom, who understood there was something "special" about me. She also bought me my first pair of "grownup" heels when I was 12.

- Diane

at age 8 tried on a brown unform on and liked it.

I started at about 7 or 8 with slips and panties from the hamper and then to my sisters (she's 6yrs older than me) nightgowns loved the silky feeling on my body. Then at about 11 or 12 I started trying on mom's nylons and dresses and being of catholic up bringing in NW Chicago there was always the fear of being caught (which did happen a couple of times) added to the thrill of it. Still dress now off and on wear panties 24/7.

Well the best recollection I have is when I tried on my mothers slip at age 13. Felt good so I managed to hide it (was old one heading for trash) in our attic where I played alot. Wore it when I could and one day mom came up and I didn't hear her. She didn't get mad as I think she just felt it was of those things that enquiring minds want to know. Kind of got hooked so I played it casual and wore when I could. Got married and of course didn't tell wife and then I went into service so I was off dressing for awhile. I did on occasion get some time as we lived off base and when wife went to visit back home I had chance. Used her items as I didn't own any of my own. Fast forward to getting out of service and now have been in Calif since late 60's. Was dressing off and on without wife knowing. Then came the fateful day when we were vacationing and she told me she knew I was wearing. Thought I was a goner. Well that was early 90's and she is still with me. She only tolerates my dressing so I am careful not to offend her. Have my own apparel so I don't touch hers. Just so you know I am 74 and wife and I will be married 56 years in February 2012.

I got to be the one to say it ?????? Everybody that responded well almost everybody said ,,, The hamper YE OL DIRTY CLOTHES HAMPER !!! It sure dont take long rto figure out if you realy dont want to get caught you better not get any clean underwear or ELSE ,, There aint no hidding that sissta ,, Stretched out pantyhose ,, NO way can you make them look like they were not worn !!!!! But for some reason Im just like the rest about 4 or 5 maybe dont know exactly sister comes busten in the bathroom ,,,,, BAM ,,,,, There I was just fixxen to get my second leg in those sweet coffie colored pantyhose ,,,, WOO ,,, WEE ,,, She just could not wait to tell ,,, But I got the last laugh ,, Cuz she was 10 years older than me an her shoes fit me perfect for a many a year sissta,,,, Thanx ,,, Right smack dab in the middle of 70s platform craze ..... LOL... An did I take full advantage ohhhhhhhhh yea,,, Just noooooo end to the storys this ol gal could tell ....
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Maybe nine or ten, there was a bunch of clothing under the stairs, bras, panties, girdles and dresses. Keep me happy for a year or two until mom cleaned up the basement. I had saved the best so not much was lost.