Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Libido

Libido

As you all know libido refers to a person's sex drive or desire for sex. The desire for sex is an aspect of your personality, but varies enormously from one person to another, and it also varies depending on circumstances at a particular time.Your sex drive has usually biological, psychological, and social components. So with the foundation being laid, the question is...are you more driven to have sex (solo, with a partner or otherwise) as a woman or a man? I prefer as a woman, it feels more intimate and personal. Your thoughts?

Libido, I vaguely remember when I had some of that stuff but I think I misplaced it or lost it somewhere along the trail... Seems to me that I recall it wasn't all that big a thing anyway

KL

'fraid I'm with Kerrylee on this one... libido just ain't what it used to be

Platinum Member
    I would judge that my libido - the desire to engage in sexual activity - is one thing. I happen to experience intimacy with my SO as a woman...to the extent that's possible. But to a large extent, making love "like a woman" is secondary to simply being in the moment and being in tune with my SO's desires and responses.

Cheers to the OP Pandora's box has officially been opened

It's gone so I can't say.

"Libido" that's that new economy car from Fiat ain't it?
    Laura

My libido is alive and well..It's the physical side of it...(erections) that seem to have left the scene...I've never experienced sex as a woman...but it sounds great...I'm in for almost anything..(not requiring heavy-duty rigidity, on my part anyway)...hehe smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Talking There's an awful lot of Philosphy 101 flying around the forum today...

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    Cheers to the OP Pandora's box has officially been opened
    There's an awful lot of Philosphy 101 flying around the forum today... It's Monday, FGS...

Oh well! Woman
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    A year of HRT has put my libido on vacation and I really don't miss it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Smile libido ???

My libido pops up in sperts , but not so much as it used too.
    I mostly (95%) enjoy being the woman durring sex. It is more intense for me being the female .
    Mistybtm

Wow, so far there is very low libido in this thread. I wonder how much of this is naturally age related, as opposed to the chemical results of HRT, or if members are asexual.

I don't think the younger, fetish oriented CDers have found this thread yet. When you do, please keep it from being explicit.
    Reine

On HRT for almost a year, libido is intact, sexuall functioning is well very female like (problematic!) i had to quit HRT for 2 weeks for my recent FFS, libido went down some and functioning was almost nonexistent. After 4 days on HRT again libido has returned and functioning seems better than it has in awhile. I think it's the progesterone since E really dosen't affect sex one way or the other though it does affect my emotions which are an integral part of desire. Could be that my T took the whole 2 weeks to finally reawaken too. Chemically speaking I'm sure it's all very complicated.
    Last edited by Aprilrain; 01-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.

What little I had to begin with must have fallen through a crack in the floor! I am only successful when I play the role of a woman!

I'm almost 63 and my libido is very alive and well, just saying.
    Dana Fleming

I do not like experiences that are sticky,slippery, make me sweat or smell and or sound weird. Did not as a child and definitely do not as an adult and this mind set killed my libido before it had a chance to be born. Thank God for books and music.

When I am out en femme in public, I want to be a woman. I want no part of the male libido........I am a girl, simple as that.

Neither.... I used up all my libido making 2 offspring.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hey, I have always believed that everyone is important, and has a worthy purpose...even if that purpose is to serve as the "bad example",

I have identified that opportunity here...so, please allow me to step forward...

My "libido" reserve tank was filled at a younger age than most. The indicator gauge has not dropped lower than 3/4 full since I was a kid. In spite of all claims of it "just being a matter of time" with CDing and/or age...I am still waiting for any of that reality to show up and ring my doorbell... The "streetcar named desire" comes around my neighborhood everyday...just like the "Popsicle man". I am always waiting anxiously at the end of my drive way...

Then again...I never answer my door when somebody rings the bell. Based upon my experiences, chances of anything positive resulting from opening that door are very slim.

Just for the record...I do not consider a healthy sex drive a negative trait.

Maybe a decrease in libido is an inescapable natural part of age that I will experience when I "grow up". Since there is not much chance of that happening anytime soon in my case...I have a pretty secure future in that department... (read my little sign)

still waiting...still happy...

Last edited by eluuzion; 01-24-2012 at 01:42 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm still discovering myself, I enjoy dressing up, in the beginning it was mostly for sexual reasons, and over time for the past year i've been dressing going out and finding i enjoy that part of myself also. Especially shopping. Going back to the libido i still imagine a lot of times being made love to by a man while being the the female role. I'm still looking around for a man i'd be comfortable in doing it with though. I still get off though in dressing in some silky lingerie when i'm by myself.

Elana

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I don't think the younger, fetish oriented CDers have found this thread yet. When you do, please keep it from being explicit.
    Since I fall into this category, I will give my side of this issue. Reine, I hope this is ladylike enough for the forum, please let me know if it is not.

I have always been very passionate, and I noticed for some reason I tend to be the exception in the trans community (maybe it is because of the number of TS, or because the trans community tends to be older?) I have never, ever felt that being so passionate as a bad thing. Some trans tend to be indifferent or hate their sex drive, even some my age, and it is something I cannot relate to; I mean understand if one is TS and all and your sexual response is contrary to your true gender, but I could never wrap my head around someone seeing an active and healthy sex drive as a bad thing. At least for a cis/non-ts male, medical science tells us they are supposed to have a healthy sex drive and it is an indicator of overall health. Based on what older folks tell me (cis and trans alike), as I transition from young adulthood to middle age I am very, very scared I will lose my passion with age and I don't want that to ever, ever happen.

I can understand how frustrating it can be if one has a high sex drive and cannot find a partner to share it with. It is ironic that I am such a person of great passion, and yet at the same time forced to live such a painfully lonely life... I often wonder what I did to deserve that... oh well.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 01-24-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Friends welcome
    How many times a week is biannual?
    A little bit of powder and paint,
    can make me look like what I ain't

My libido is pretty typical for a female in her 20s. (Although I have heard my 30s-40s is supposed to be even better...can't imagine that...but, I'm excited). So, yeah, it's excellent. It's excellent for solo...partner...all of the above... I prefer my partner around, because we have a lot of fun.

Not really sure if I have classified whether I am having sex "as a woman" or "as a man." Gender roles get a little bent in our bedroom and things aren't explained well in user-friendly terms. We probably belong in some grey area... Though, I usually play a more dominant role and my SO enjoys being a more submissive female.

I think we both just have fun and let the creative juices flow.

^^Yeah, okay, don't take that the wrong way.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 01-24-2012 at 02:35 AM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I have been dressing for almost a year now, and it does not seem to have affected my libido. I have never included my dressing / female side in the bedroom. I do not feel the need (much), and my girlfriend is not up for that, so that road is closed off.

The general confusion about sexuality and identity that I experience as a crossdresser has interfered with my sex life somewhat. I'm the sort of person who can ruin a moment by overthinking and worrying too much, so sometimes all those emotions and thoughts get in the way of forging an intimate connection.

I have never felt the need to sleep with a man, even when imagining a more feminine role for myself. It's just... not attractive.

I still have a strong sex drive, how ever I prefer to be male when engaging in lovemaking with a woman. When I am in femme mode I tend to be asexual unless a woman tries to arrouse me.