Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Y'all are crazy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    ... So what’s the deal? Are you intentionally seeking out behaviors specifically designed to swim across the current of society’s river? Perhaps you are instead oblivious to the rules, or merely trying to pull a fast one when no one is looking.

... So, in the end, just what exactly does this mean, and is it important?

... But as I said – y’all are crazy. And so am I.
    Hi Miss Crazy!

Are we simply looking for notice?
    No, I don't think so.
    I'm fascinated that there are so many committed CDers in the world (for want of a better phrase...).

I had never realised how much CDing was an integral part of my character before I came out of denial.

Seeya, Miss Crazy2
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Girls play with dolls. Guys play with action figures. My terrific center field, great with the glove and bat, wore jeans and a tee shirt. The center fielder was Charlie, AKA: Linda.

Real men don't wear dresses. Real men get drafted, enlist, get trained to do horrible things, like kill people. Now women are emulating men by enlisting, getting trained and going to war to kill people.

We are definitely making some progress. Why can't I wear a dress?

Hi Anne,

Interesting post... got me thinking so I may ramble here.

Am I crazy as I sit here in my dress and heels? Very possiably yes..
    Do I regret what I am? Late at night alone in my bed...sometimes. No-one should be alone their entire lives.
    Would I change anything? Not on your life, although if spells-are-Us put out a 100% complete change to allow motherhood and all it entails I'd be first in line.

So is the problem here with what I am, a problem with me....or society.

What I am does not affect anyone other that myself. However the attitude of society affects everyone in that society of which I am a single part.
    Someone once said, I can't remember who, that a group of people, (society), is only as intelligent as its dumbest member.

I find that acceptance of what I am improves or not depending on what group I'm interacting with. Attending a MENSA meeting is a LOT more plesant than an afternoon at the footy. Less insults as well.

So the question should be I guess, Can we/I educate society enough so that they understand that while my body may look male, ugh, inside where it counts, I have ALWAYS been female?

Cheers
    Peta

Steph47, Very good post. So sad, but true.

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    I was crazy once, but we're all better now....

Honestly, I don't know why I dress. I can't say that it's for attention since I hate being around large groups of people and I embarrass easily. I have tried everything in my power to NOT be Jessica and live as a guy. No dice. Can't say that I like having people perceive me as a weirdo more so than they already did, along with the holier-than-thou religious judgment and persecution. I dunno what it is, but when I have a wig and makeup on, I just feel at home and at peace. I feel "normal", when society dictates that I'm anything but. I've been hated and scorned by society my whole life and have been a loner and loser for much of it. May as well be the real me as I take all of life's beatings......
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

Okay here's my rebuttal in a music video. Take that guys all you guys out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bhs3...eature=related
    Last edited by Marleena; 01-23-2012 at 06:59 PM.

One of these days Anne you will get that tongue stuck in that pretty cheek of yours.

Resistance is futile? Well then hurry up and turn me into Seven of Nine then!

Great post x

Am not!. Am not!......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Being sane is what is over-rated! All we're doing is enjoying the best of both and if that makes us crazy, then I'll drink to that.

i just think we shouldnt point at anyone, hug, shake hands but dont point lol

i have been wondering the same thing for years, so far society has won out, not that its wrong, but women can wear what they want without fear of abuse why cant we? i know that question has been ask millions of times, so far the only thing i can find, is that women did what they wanted and got away with it , so cds need to also. we are not hurting anyone at all

you can wear a dress, if you want to, long as you can put up with the gawkers and sniggers, its hard to do and i have tried it, but i still am what i am, and i cant change that
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-24-2012 at 11:56 AM.

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar
    "Resistance is Futile" ? Thats the same thing my makeup kit says to me....
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

there was never a sheep to give male or female wool, no cotton patch was ever all male cotton or all female cotton, just society being a pain

I really do not think much has changed since biblical times with regards to the rule breaking of expressing ones' feminine side any more than cheating on a spouse has , etc. has which leads me to believe we are all still as normal as years gone by and far from crazy. Only difference today is we are able to share our need of expressions, and publically at that, with less chance of violent acts against us. Advancements in global communication has come a long ways. The same can be said about acceptance.

I can barely dance so I will have to wait until next lifetime to learn how to prance. Having a mother who took pride in being labeled crazy I have big heels to fill because after several generations it has become a tradition in my family.

I might consider staying a boy if they would stop making all those pretty things for girls.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it, TYVM!

Quote Originally Posted by karenlong View Post
    i have been wondering the same thing for years, so far society has won out, not that its wrong, but women can wear what they want without fear of abuse why cant we? i know that question has been ask millions of times, so far the only thing i can find, is that women did what they wanted and got away with it , so cds need to also. we are not hurting anyone at all
    Problem: Violence
    The distubring truth hurts, people want to harm us for wanting to wear women's clothes and not just harm some would even kill.

Humanity is the crazy one.

Wow, Anne, thanks for clarifying that. I'll go throw away my heels right now and get back in my wingtips tomorrow. Thank you for saving me from a terrible fate.

- Diane

I so enjoy this being CRAZY!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Anne, Nobody ever said that being a lady was going to be easy.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

"Y'all are crazy!!!" I am too and i love it !!!!!!!!!!!

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Yup, Yup, Yup! I'm crazy and proud.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

It is a matter of pride that some of my instructors labeled me as a malcontent and unable to accept ideas not my own. I'm equally as proud to be a wicked rule breaker, even if that means I'm crazy. I'm enjoy being crazy.

AnitaH

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise69 View Post
    Nope, that was "The Borg", The Daleks were "exterminate"
    Daleks. "The Dalek Invasion of Earth"

I warn you: resistance is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    Whether it is important or not is simply up to the specific individual, I suppose.
    This is the basis for my strategy in life. I just happen to differ with the majority in what I define as being "important". I think for myself in spite of all the energy in life people spend trying to prevent that,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

a bit nutty
    Normal is boring. Non-conformists are much more interesting.

Ginger