Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Y'all are crazy!!!

Y'all are crazy!!!

From what I can tell, a majority of the members on this forum are MtF crossdressers. In other words, the chances are that if you are a member here, you are a male that enjoys dressing in female attire.

So what gives? Don’t you know that society raises its members in two separate and distinct gender classifications – the male and the female? From birth on, boys wear blue, and girls wear pink. As children, girls play with dolls, and boys despise and destroy dolls. There is no deviation allowed. Resistance is futile.

In this regard, if parents take the tenets and principles of parenting, as espoused and approved by society, seriously, and properly raise their children in accordance with such rules, there should not be any crossover between the realms of the feminine and the masculine. Boys should remain boys, and girls should remain girls. Either way, boys and girls should both dress properly, and in accordance with their respective gender.

Yet, this forum constitutes prima facie evidence that there is indeed crossover between the genders. In stark contrast to the world of normality, as defined by the society in which we reside, there exists the tiny world of the transgendered. Given the strength, zealousness, and strong armed bully pulpit occupied by the vast majority of naysayers within society, it is amazing the transgendered world exists at all.

And yet not only does it exist, it appears to thrive. So what’s the deal? Are you intentionally seeking out behaviors specifically designed to swim across the current of society’s river? Perhaps you are instead oblivious to the rules, or merely trying to pull a fast one when no one is looking.

Regardless, should you not hang your pretty, makeup, wig, and jewelry wearing heads in shame? After all, real men do not wear dresses. Real men especially do not paint their lips with color. Instead, real men grunt and deny any and all sense of inner femininity, tenderness, ad understanding. Real men burp, fart, make obnoxious jokes, and “man up" when the situation calls for it. Real men are not delicate, sensible, or fragile. At least that is what society would have you believe.

And given the sheer numbers occupied by society, how can it be otherwise? The majority on any given issue general means the issue is decided upon in a fair, just, and equitable manner, does it not? Or is it possible that society is overpopulated with lazy, uneducated, fearful people that neither understand the plight of the transgendered, nor make any attempt whatsoever to understand? Hmmmm, I wonder, could that really be possible?

So, in the end, just what exactly does this mean, and is it important? Whether it is important or not is simply up to the specific individual, I suppose.

But in essence, this means that as you all prance around effeminately in your bras and panties, that you are somehow foraging straight ahead and cutting directly across the grain of society’s acceptance. Thus, unless I have somehow missed the rule that states that the activity of crossdressing constitutes proper, appropriate, and acceptable behavior, you all are rule breakers.

Given this, and that I am a member of society, I suppose I should take a moment to compose my thoughts, express my outrage, and reprimand you all for participating in such a wicked endeavor. I should do this, I suppose, but I find it rather difficult to point fingers when my own nails are painted in such pretty, rich, feminine colors, and where I myself am a rule breaker in the extreme. But as I said – y’all are crazy. And so am I.

Y'all ain't from around here are you? If you assume a binary society, then the first part of your post follows. If you assume that the brain is digital and not analog, then your post is valid. But then we know the make up of "assume."
    Laura

Anne, you said it Girl!!! we just don't fit into that cookie cutter, Thanks goodness. I am happy to be a member here also. So don't slap us for being us. Great thread, sorry but i am going to keep having fun as a girl.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Crazy....definately...the word itself me in a Willie Nelson mood. ...I may not be normal, nobody is...

In my experience: Manliness is a fake, plastic thing used by people trying to outloud eachother on how totally not gay they are.
    Nothing wrong with being gay at all, but homophobia seems to drive "manliness" like some crazy NOT GAY competition.

My feminine wants and desires resurfaced after I got tired of manually emulating what was expected of me as a man.
    Who knew forcing people to be something they're not can be damaging?

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Resistance is futile, isn't that what Hitler said as he started his compaign to rule the world? That is what most "well meaning fools" say as they are trying to control you, or get you to do what they want!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Talking When you point your finger at someone, raise your thumb, too,

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Y'all ain't from around here are you? But then we [all] know the make up of "assume," [don't we?] Laura
    Ya'll (that's my Texan accent here) just remember, "when you point your finger at someone, raise your thumb, too, because it is pointing directly back at yourself!"

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    What is this "authority" that you claim that I defy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    Resistance is futile, isn't that what Hitler said as he started his compaign to rule the world?
    No, that was the Daleks.

Aspiring Member
    I just like to think of it as having different options checked on the build sheet, like when they build cars. Not all models, colors or options appeal to everyone

When my build sheet was being completed, someone selected male for the model, white with brown trim, the crossdresser appearance package, advanced computer system, and mild performance upgrades. Thankfully they didn't check the boxes for psychotic killer or theif.

Anne,
    I confess that I am wicked, but you know what, I love being wicked.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    Resistance is futile, isn't that what Hitler said as he started his compaign to rule the world
    Actually, I believe that quote is from the Borg when they engaged the Federation at Wolf 359.

I addition to being a crossdresser, I'm also a big, big nerd.

I'll show myself out.

Excuse me Anne! The only crazy men I know don't wear dresses. They're spitting on the sidewalks, swearing like truckers, calling everyone gay, and talking about how many times they got laid.

I'll be back in a minute after I put on my pantyhose to talk about shopping for lipstick with ya.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Is it not quite natural for one to be curious about the opposite gender and perhaps have an hands-on experience of how the grass is on the other side of the fence?
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 01-23-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Silver Member
    Rules, schmules.

Stubborn, opinionated, willful, headstrong, resistant to authority, and self-directed are some of the politer terms that have appeared on school and camp reports, performance appraisals, psychological evaluations, personality assessments, etc. throughout the years. I'll leave out the less polite adjectives! I have no use for anyone's rules! If it doesn't make sense to me, you can kiss compliance good-bye. I'm less proud of that than I once was, as it has cost me and those around me, but the streak is there and runs deep. I do have a happy memory of my first awareness of defiance - insisting on keeping my baby doll when I was about 3 years old in the face of my father's disapproval.

So tell me why I am so interested in blending in with the cisfemale population, there to be forever assimilated?

Lea

BTW - It's "All Y'All" when addressed to a crowd!
    Last edited by LeaP; 01-23-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: added PS

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Excuse me Anne! The only crazy men I know don't wear dresses. They're spitting on the sidewalks, swearing like truckers, calling everyone gay, and talking about how many times they got laid.

I'll be back in a minute after I put on my pantyhose to talk about shopping for lipstick with ya.
    Great post Marleena.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    What is this "authority" that you claim that I defy?

No, that was the Daleks.
    Nope, that was "The Borg", The Daleks were "exterminate"
    Denise

We have enough youth - how about a fountain of smart......

Ah but wouldn't it be nice to know WHO decided that boys wear blue and girls wear pink, and why society followed along behind..... Occasionally saying "Mehhh".
    Also, who decided what clothing was girls and what was boys? Until we know these answers, I'm afraid I will continue to do as I please! It's not illegal (here anyway) and hurts nobody, so b******s to all of those conformists :P

But then.. why do real "men" wear ankle socks, wear pink polo shirts, use body wash, order flavored coffee at the coffee shop, wear low rise boot-cut jeans??.......oh list goes on....... the so called "messenger shorts" are just capris with wide legs...

First of all, this man doesn't prance. Second it needs to be pointed out that real men also write poetry, paint pictures, dance, compose beautiful music, serve the needy, live in a state of wonder, sacrifice themselves for others, laugh and cry—they do these things and they always have. Maleness is a large category; it does not have horizons. There have always been men who wore panties.

Anne, great thread as always!

What is 'society'? Is it that which is espoused by those who think they are 'in charge' or is it a collective wisdom? Right now in the UK we have a government that was not voted in and has no mandate to govern. They are bringing in a series of stringent laws destroying what has taken decades to achieve. I really hope that our 'society' rises to the challenge and rebels. So as a MtF CD... should I do the same for our cause? Or is this just banging heads on brick walls? We are normal... as is most of 'society'... the loonies are the rulers and the neanderthals... get rid of them and all will be fine!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    I myself am a rule breaker in the extreme.
    After reading many poats over the past few months, I believe that many of us here are "rule breaker's" or color outside the box with our own colors. To understand us you have to walk in our heels.

Anne, a collection of your posts could produce a best selling book, Can I have the rights?
    I Love everything you have to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a girl, have always been a girl ,and will always be a girl. I feel it on the inside and out.I love pretty dresses, skirts, heels and all things female period....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Angry I've paid very dearly for my very own "Marching to my own tune life," too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea Paine View Post
    Rules, schmules. Lea

BTW - It's "All Y'All" when addressed to a crowd!
    What-a-significant 600th post, er, milestone... Bleck

Duly corrected and accepted, Lea. 'Cept'en it was, 'all a ya'll,' as best I 'member?" Got my big feet going barefooted all the time there. And, I left all those cuckle burrs at a very tender young age and never looked back. Had no concept of this CDing thing at that time then either....

BTW I've paid very dearly for my very own "Marching to my own tune life," too.

L&R
    Last edited by Misti; 01-23-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Miner (pun intended) correction only

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Yup,,,I`m crazy,,,, ,,a product of the same broken mold
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]