Thread: why is there no apps for this site in the andriod world.

why is there no apps for this site in the andriod world.

sooo is there a reason for this cause im sure if the site needed help we could all put
    our mminds together and help or im i just a dummy and cant find it lol

What you're suggesting involves expense on the part of the site owner. Are you willing to foot the bill?

I'm not terribly anxious to advance the paradigm that every site I want to access require me to load its software on my phone. Better to have an alternate "mobile friendly" interface that doesn't require an app.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

The admin Tamara is looking into it, but has higher tech priorities at the moment. One day it might happen.

I hate 'mobile friendly' sites. An iphone can do an excellent job with most web sites and does not need a dumbed down 'mobile ' version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh! Sorry, I slipped back into computer tech guy mode just then, I'll try not to left it happen again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, Jess! But, some of us non-trechies r fearful of getting an ANDROID robot and having it go APP on us! We've ALL seen that movie! Beam me up now, Scotty!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This issue has been answered in the forums technical section.

We are aware of requests for an app.

Since there are other issues to be addressed first I would ask you all to be patient.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations