Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Given up looking for answers....

Platinum Member
    I do think that a lot of us are coaught between the gender poles. Other than the external parts, there's no physical or psychological reason that we might not develop at any point in between. I'd rather not get bogged down in debates about who is what, but I do think that its possible to be somewhat more towards the TS end of the spectrum, to need and immensely enjoy expressing your femininity and still retain some aspects of a "normal guy".

You nailed it by saying you've found self acceptance. At the point of self acceptance, "why" doesn't matter so much. It just is.

I remain curious about why, but only in the academic sense. I doubt that anyone will soon offer a definitive clinical test that will tell me why I am as I am. At best, there may be a range of possible explanations...and I can choose one if it suits me.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I am old enough,55 to have gone through the time when none of this was available on-line and very little could be found that you could research it without anyone knowing what you were researching. I used to think that I was one of only a handful of weirdo's that did this. I'm good with it now because I know that I'm not like "TIGGER", I'm not the only one. I thank all you girls on here for that and I think we are all special because of this thing we do.
    I am happy being a man because I have such a good life as a result of my manhood, sometimes I wish that I could go back in time and have a do over but I can't and probably wouldn't even if I could. I just go with it as much as I can, and maybe you should as well.
    I want to be this girl!

I could not care less. What’s the point in worrying about it?
    I just enjoy a fantastic part of my life. That’s all there is to it.

‘Maybe it’s a gift’?……….it is a gift!

SUZY

Gender fluid.....That describes me.....kinda. :P
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I feel exactly the same way Nichola. Except that I started experimenting when I was around 10-11 yrs. Now i'm 25 and pretty much still loving my occasional girl time. It's totally secret to my family and i've never been out in public but I'm dying to, but my conscience just won't allow it. It will only bring more problems in my life. But The rush that I feel while dressing and being in character is thrilling. I've found that my cross dressing is almost 100 percent for fetish reasons rather than gender identity or such. I don't have an issue being male although I would do anything to be a real biological girl for only even a day just out of curiosity. I used to get annoyed that I'm like this, and deeply questioned why; but I've shrugged it off and have said screw it. I'm not hurting anyone for following my heart! Except that it's been preventing me from finding a girlfriend. It's very annoying being lonely but perhaps my slight non-masculine/alpha qualities have led me to have no success with the opposite sex.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Who cares why, sort of like stuck between two genders.
    Dana Ryan

I think that crossdressing is often not a black and white issue. I have been dressing as long as I remember in one form or another. I did fell guilty a lot of my life and I still have guilt sensations. I think the breaking point for me was when I gave up religion as soon as it was no longer a sin I adapted more quickly. Not saying anyone should give up religion just be aware of the negative guilt feelings that it may bring.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

I've been looking for answers for the best part of 30 yrs. Many different answers have been forthcoming and all are valued. I've finally come to the conclusion that I enjoy being a woman and that's all I want.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Gender fluid.....
    I don't know about "gender fluid." As a term it sounds like something an embalmer encounters ...

Yeewww

Lea

It is a gift, enjoy it, be happy with it, and really don't try to explain it, I do not think you can.

About a week after finding this forum and a fortnight after coming out to my wife I decided I was satisfied with the level of understanding I've got. Like you, I enjoy some of the benefits of my male side, and if I go too long without "being" Rachel, it starts to stress me but answers? Who needs them? Maybe the real TSs, who would actually rather die than spend the rest of their lives as men do, but not people like us.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Hi Nichola

Life as a CD can be complicated can't it? After nearly 40 years of it, I still sometimes feel ashamed and confused by it all although with a somewhat understanding wife, who has helped me a great deal in recent years, I'm just about coming to terms with it and starting to enjoy being dressed and going out occasionally to the local CD group.

I'm not TS, don't want to transition, love my manly work in heavy engineering and for a hobby, restoring big, hissing steam locos. Then comes my softer side... Wearing women's clothes just makes me feel right and brings a sense of calm. Can't explain that but I'm sure you and the other ladies here feel the same way. Without some girl time, it just builds up an irritability that won't go away until Polly comes out of the closet again and on goes my foundation, stockings or tights, dress, heels, wig, warpaint... And all goes calm and it feels somehow, right.

xx Polly
    On a journey from here to there. Mostly here but sometimes there....