Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FtM CD

FtM CD

Now we all would like our wives and girlfriends to be supportive of our choices. Now let's turn the tables. You meet a girl that you're attracted to and she confides to you that she likes dressing and looking like a guy at times.
    How accepting would you be?
    As for me I think it might be interesting, you could go out as a couple, two guys or two girls, although it could get confusing.

Not at all... Just like her... I didn't marry a man so I would have the exact same issues she has. It's why I have never blamed her for the way she feels and understand it if she wanted to kick me to the curb...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I will be honest here. I would not like it.
    That’s why I feel for the wives/ girl friends of crossdressers.
    They don’t get the understanding that they deserve here sometimes.

SUZY

Well I think it would be Ok. I want a woman I'm with to accept me, so for me to not be as accepting wouldn't sit right. Live and let live as long as it's consensual...
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

I don't really think it would bother me that much. My wife is always wearing jeans or trousers (pants) and tshirts, flat shoes/ trainers very rarely do i see her in dresses or heels. I wear those much more than she does!
    Katie

My SO said not long ago that she would dress as a man and of course I would be dressed up as a female
    Formerly CDGigi

When the day is over and the wig and make up come off, she would still be the same to me...wait that didn't sound right
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I asked my SO about this in response to a thread a few weeks ago of a similar topic.

His response was more or less "Hell No!"

It actually kind of pissed me off/made me think he was a huge hypocrite.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I honestly would love that, but then again I'm bi so take that as you will.

Is she gay?
    Does she like women?
    Does she want to become a man full time?
    Does she really want a c**k?

Just as most women have never seen a crossdresser who is not flaming gay drag and come to their fist conclusion we all are like that, I've never seen a female actually trying to impersonate a male other than Lesbian Drag Kings so these questions would be fair

Aspiring Member
    My wife has crossdressed on a number of occasions and I think it's a hoot. (S)he makes a very cute man!

It's good to know your own limitations but if you want people to be open minded about you, you've got to start with being open minded yourself.

I would just loved it.

Kristy

Gold Member
    Because of my wifes limitations, she can not wear heals. She wears lady's walking shoes
    with inserts for her feet. She almost never wears a dress, because of her being in a wheel chair.
    So I guess you would say she dresses like a man, and I wear the dress; at home at least.
    Rader

Count me in too. I would support her to the maximum. Is that not what a relationship is about ? Each partner supports and respects their mate. Just love them the way you find them, not change them, in order to love them. Oh, how I wish I could write some rules for people to follow. Would they ? I doubt it.

Banned Read only
    How about she would dress as a man and then cross dress to a woman? Oh, that's been done already! I see so many women looking "butch" who are straight, that I would not be startled. I've sen a lot of short haired sexy women dressed in jeans, boots and flannel shirts. But, it's difficult to hide a pretty feminine face and bone structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    How about she would dress as a man and then cross dress to a woman? Oh, that's been done already! I see so many women looking "butch" who are straight, that I would not be startled. I've sen a lot of short haired sexy women dressed in jeans, boots and flannel shirts. But, it's difficult to hide a pretty feminine face and bone structure.
    ............as it is hard to hide neanderthal brow ridges, long ape like arm's and fingers and protruding jaw line..........sigh ! we are what we are.....................Debra

The wife asked me his ...a long time ago ...I had to laugh ...I told her that it would not bother me one bit as long you did not piss on the toilet seat ..

Joann

I wouldn't be able to care less, if her only intention was to crossdress, not to transition. Infact im pretty sure we would be able to have fun with both of us crossdressing and going out togeather, spending time togeather, doing what we love ;]
    Violet

Banned Read only
    It would be perfectly ok with me if my wife wanted to do something like this.

I will be honest too. I would not like it. However, if it meant that much to her, I sure would support her need...If it is a need like it is with most of us. I fell for the beautiful woman she is and not a man. So if boundaries and limits were agreed upon, I see no reason to end the relationship. Yes, I clearly see why our GG's have issues with us that crossdress. I present as the man she fell for more then as a female so the balance is there for us. I would give her the same freedom. But still, I am glad she does not want to crossdress.

I think my response as a crossdresser myself would be far different than the average man's response. If my wife wanted to dress as a male while I'm dressed as a female (or anytime as long as it's OK for me to dress as a female when I want to), I would be fine with that. It could get exciting.

I think the average non-crossdressing man would have a serious problem with it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Honestly , it didn't bother me a bit..It was what was inside that mattered to me, clothing doesn't make a person but it can say something about them,..My last GF was a TG FTM .. She was also a Lesbian ( maybe Bi ) ... Too bad .. Didn't last but it sure was a hell of a lot of fun..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

If she had the investment equivalent to the typical scenarios posted on this forum, it would be a deal killer for me. It has nothing to do with my impression of any of the various alternatives presented here. I assess people by their character not by their appearance or interests.

The real question has to do with deciding whether or not to take on all of the complexities and challenges involved, and make them a part of daily life in a relationship. For me...the chances of both partners being happy much of the time are low. Chances of both partners moving on and finding happiness elsewhere are much higher. It is not giving up...it is being logical and realistic.

I am consistently amazed how many GGs stick around and deal with the ever escalating "needs" of their CD SO. It just does not make sense to me. But, hey...alot of other things in life don't either...lol

just me...
    Last edited by eluuzion; 01-24-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    Now we all would like our wives and girlfriends to be supportive of our choices. Now let's turn the tables. You meet a girl that you're attracted to and she confides to you that she likes dressing and looking like a guy at times.
    How accepting would you be?
    Not at all accepting ... my wife would kill me!

Now if we're talking ABOUT my wife, then I have a small budget problem. You see, I'm the one with the $100 job and the $2 suits. My wife, on the other hand, believes to make a million, you have to look like a million. Two people, four wardrobes = poverty.

Lea

I'd embrace it. she could crossdress, mandress, frogdress, treedress, brachiosaurusdress if she wanted to. I'd be supportive. I know how it feels. <3
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]