Thread: Crossdress Day

Crossdress Day

There are days that people ride the subways and trains in their underwear. I would love to setup a day that is specifically about crossdressing and being accepted. Why should this be less accepted than any other pride day? Why should we as gender confused individuals suffer because the majority of the xtian world hates us?
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Where do you want to have this?
    Dana Ryan

This is a wonderful Idea I agree I think we need more special days in the world . Like I love pink Day *giggles *
    My favorite motto's ." Live life to the fullest" , "Nobody is gonna stand up for you but you so live you life how you want" , “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” , Be true to yourself

Cerebral Ninja
    my old high school had an opposite gender day. best day ever!
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

Hey, we should call Hallmark Cards. They try and convince us that almost every day is one holiday or another worthy of acknowledgement by sending a card!

There must be a few days left on the calendar that they need a name for!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Hey, we should call Hallmark Cards. They try and convince us that almost every day is one holiday or another worthy of acknowledgement by sending a card!

There must be a few days left on the calendar that they need a name for!

That sounds like a great idea.
    Dana Ryan

I was thinking of suggesting opposite gender day at work for charity. Then being as Im really generous I could do it everyday forever

I've always thought that every family should have a weekly "Crossdressing Day". Fun for all, and a good way of identifying, at an early stage, our younger brothers and sisters. I'm going to suggest this idea at the next Southern Baptist Convention.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    What a great idea! I hope you can make it happen!

I think that making it a "pride" day sort of thing would provoke animosity from certain groups. I know that the idea in general would provoke some sort of animosity in general, but my idea would be to make it just a fun sort of day where everyone could dress up in the opposite sex, whether they are regular crossdressers or not. Basically Halloween but with a special twist. Even school-aged kids could do it, maybe for extra credit or something like that. Or they could do something like a "Best Trans-Outfit" competition, or fundraisers, things like that. I think it's important to encourage fun and positivity whenever possible.

Banned Read only
    I don't think the world hates us. There is no question they don't understand us but my experience is that only the very few "hate" CDs, gays, etc. we crossdressers have to be honest with ourselves. What we do is not in the "normal" spectrum of experiences. Annoying outside the norm causes the typical person discomfort. How much discomfort is a whole spectrum in and of itself.