Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your non dressing self

Your non dressing self

How do you think people who don't know that you crossdress perceive you?

5 - very manly
    4 - somewhat manly
    3 - average
    2 - somewhat feminine
    1 - very feminine

This could be based on how you dress, mannerisms, occupation, etc.

I would guess that people would rate me as a 4.
    Ashley

I'm not very manly, and I never believed that I should pretend to be manly in order to make girls like me, because they will eventually see through the facade. I once had a girlfriend who told me to act extra manly when I met her father, which made me feel uncomfortable. I'm not interested in sports, hunting, politics, economics, cars, or most stereotypical "manly" interests. I also have a habit of being indecisive, and because of that I occasionally get comments like, "Act like a man!" or "Be a man!", which doesn't help too much. When I'm in relationships with girls I prefer to have as much equality as possible - I still pay for girlfriends' meals and hold open doors as an act of courtesy, but I refuse to see all women as fragile flowers, because many women in today's world have equalled and even surpassed men both physically and mentally.

Though at the same time, I'm not really feminine either, since I don't really have an interest in fashion, make-up, shopping or that kind of thing either. I'm simply interested in knowing what it would like to walk around as a girl and wear girl clothes, but I don't have any plan or interest (at least not right now), in changing my biological sex from male to female. So on your scale I would vote myself as a 3, right in the middle.

Edit: Oh, also, physically. Well, I am somewhat muscular, though not a body-builder type. I'm not especially tall (5 feet, 8 inches). I of course look like a guy, especially when I have short hair, but there's no "macho" vibe from my physical appearance. Also, when I look at myself in the mirror I sometimes think about how cute I would have turned out if I had been born as a girl.
    Last edited by Ava Tryptyk; 01-25-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Added last paragraph.

I would say a 3, but people I work with might say 2.

I think that i would probably be a 2. I don't think anyone has ever described me as manly. I have no problem with that though!
    Katie

I would say a 5. I am into sports and ANYTHING outdoors. No one would have a wild guess about my femme side.

Platinum Member
    probably a 4. I'm tall and rather athletically built with typical nordic male features. Maybe a somewhat heavier version of Eric Northman from True Blood. (actually, I think he'd make a cute girl

I think I might have been a 4, now maybe down to 3 with a better understanding & acceptance of myself.

I'd say people perceive me as a 4-5 most of the time. I have a deep voice, lots of facial hair, and I generally carry myself in a manly way. By contrast, I *feel* more like a 2-3.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

Probably 3, but, some (redneck types) might say a 2.

I love motorcycling, football, and snow skiing. But, never developed an interest in hunting, fishing, camping, etc.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

I am like the song "Girl's all get prettier at closing time" but backwards. I start out as a number 1 then settle for a 5.

I am usually a 3. Just your average Joe.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

[SIZE=4]Wait ... the judges are holding up the cards....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]3.5[/SIZE]
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    Physically 3 or 4. In terms of business interactions, 5 (aggressive & directive).

You learn to survive.

Lea

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i would go with 3 as well. at home relaxing jeans & a t-shirt

a fun question....in a manly business,love outdoors. not into sports ..exc sailing....deep voice...no facial hair at all ..ride the harley....wear larger earrings and i walk a bit like a women so i am told.....hell,i'm confused....a 3.5 perhaps leaning towards a 2 and feeling good with that...life is fun,esp when dressed....

I would say a 4 but I feel more 3.

I would say a 3 or 4 maybe 3.5. Personally I wouldn't think that because when I was young I was weak and not very good a sports and got teased a lot about being girly because I was skinny.
    I an still skinny but now it is a plus in either mode and I am into sports biking, sailing, skiing and fairly good at them
    Any way at this point in life who cares
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I think most people would view me as a 3. Those who know about my ballet class or two drag show "performances" might rate me as a 2.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Probably a 4+ because of my facial hair? However, NO ONE would believe I'm Sherry. Even if I told them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm a 4 probably, yet compassionate. I'm sure I'm over compensating in guy mode to hide my true self.
    Last edited by Marleena; 01-25-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: correction

I would say a 3. I dont believe that I present myself too much one way or the other. when in drab I do common things, when en femme I do girly things
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

How about a category #6 - different. People are always telling me that I am "different". They can't figure me out but they somehow know that I am different. I love to keep people guessing.
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

With the different sports and type of work I do, and my hobbies. No one would ever think I am anything less than a 5. How ever when I am on a date and a topic comes up about something feminine and I know the answer the girl just looks at me with surprise. I then say I raised 2 girls and was very much involved in their upbringing. They then usually move on to another subject luckily.

I think a statistical analysis would reveal an average of 2.375 with a standard deviation of 0.625. (1.75-3)
    neeerrrrd!

I would have to say a postive 3+ or a 4- somewhere around this, People that seen me dress for halloween, might say 1.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I'd guess a little below the average 3, maybe 2.5.