Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your non dressing self

I would say a 4, but one time while camping my father did say I would make a good wife.

The public sees me as a 2.385..... My wife thinks I'm more of a 1.193..... Rounded to the nearest thousandth..... In other words.... acting twice as manly as my wife thinks I am still isn't as manly as she would like me to be!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

people use Mensch for me, seeing my softness but blind to where it comes from

Was a 5 forever ,,, Now a 3 depends maybe a 2 in STACY mode ,,, Not real girly but no alot about fashion ,,,, No sports , stoped all the hunting an fishing when the kidds were grown,, After that she realy came to town took along time but im gatting there
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Talking Who knows what the rest think - it could be "gay," too?

Quote Originally Posted by briefing0007 Your non dressing self View Post
    How do you think people who don't know that you crossdress perceive you?

5 - very manly
    4 - somewhat manly
    3 - average
    2 - somewhat feminine
    1 - very feminine
    Well, since I now prance around fully showing off my "breast development" , have long painted acrylic nails, wear a woman's watch, et al., I'd have to guess, more toward a #2, but who knows what the rest think - it could be "gay," too?
    Attached Images Attached Images

My whole life, from activities to professions were considered very manily, thus I'm perceived as such. If only they knew.

2, unless working with me or working out with me, then- about 3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The public sees me as a 2.385..... My wife thinks I'm more of a 1.193..... Rounded to the nearest thousandth..... In other words.... acting twice as manly as my wife thinks I am still isn't as manly as she would like me to be!
    Surprised you did not answer in logarithmic scale. You're slipping. Karren!!! <just ate the canary type grin...>

kristi
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-25-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

I would be a 3 very average.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I can be the proverbial chameleon, and change to suit my suroundings. Put me into the crowd of guys at the Super bowl game and it's all 5, get me into a group of women talking about family, children, it's 2. Thats the way I have come to like it, just fit into the situation and enjoy it for what it is.
    PS: Go Giants!!!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Strange as it might seam i am almost embarrassed to say more of a 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Typically I would say a 4, but lately have been sliding more towards a 3!

Silver Member
    I'm a 3, maybe a 3.5 at most. En drab I look like a male, no doubt about it. I don't look like a macho guy or a tough guy, I am a bit of a geeky guy but I look unambiguously like a man. Except for my lack of bdoy and facial hair and maybe longish nails I look very "average", a friend said I look like Charlie Brown.

Somewhere between 3 and 4.

I would say between 4 and 5.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Probably a 4 here. Being 6'-2" (5'-14") doesn't help either!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Who know's for sure I would think a 5 because of my job, but then I know people have noticed that I get get hair removed in area's of my body and my eybrow's shaped plus other things that might have people thinkiing!

I would say my family and friends perceive me to be a 4 on the XY scale with strangers posting a 3. In the XX arena I am a -10.

The 'Man' me, is a 5. Hard to think of a feminine bald guy.
    The the Girl me is all girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Just an average guy...3..............

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Most folks would say I am a 3+ 4 until they get to know me, then they find that I know why too much about womens fashion, sit like girl, and have some mannerisms that are feminine, beard removal lowers the number to 2 or 1+.

I look like a 4... which I hate because people think I'm a creepy psycho killer type of person... which is completly untrue... Very few people in my personal life know what I'm really like
    hEll

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Hard to say, my guess is a 3. I get along with women way too easily to be a 5, and attending the local Walk a Mile event probably contributed a little.

Somewhere between a 3 and a 2. I mostly pass as a "regular" guy, but am small, not into sports, and gentle, so I wouldn't say people see me as quite "average."

I reverse crossdress to appear a number 5 by wearing a weathered felt safari fedora hat with Australian oiled full length coat and work boots in public to hide the fact that I'm a number one unless I'm at work or home. I offset my subconscious tendency to move and act feminine by creating the illusion of extreme masculinity to keep the haters off balance. I'm always in disguise between two opposite expressions of crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by retrofitme View Post
    I'd say people perceive me as a 4-5 most of the time. I have a deep voice, lots of facial hair, and I generally carry myself in a manly way. By contrast, I *feel* more like a 2-3.
    I agree. I have a deep voice, am 5'11, and carry my self, wear my hair and go out in public as a man most of the time. So that makes me 4-5 most of the time. However my beard is light, I often meet women as tall as me, I just bought a wig, and have as many women's clothes in my wardrobe as I have as men's. I once told my doctor who knew I wear bras when I go out that I do not feel right if I am not wearing one. So I wear womens underwear, nylons, and pants when I go out in public. I just have no where to go right now wearing dresses, skirts, blouses, and heels. So I guess I would be most happy if I had a hour glass figure and could be a 2 most of the time.