Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your non dressing self

I think I am a 3 but I am working toward a 2. I have never been above a 3. I think the girl in me lately just started escaping. My purse is always with me, en drab yes I have to have it it is me more than I am. I feel like I lost my watch when I don't have it. But I might walk like a 2.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I'd be somewhere between "somewhat manly" and "very manly". No one could possibly guess I crossdress in my guy mode.

I would say roughly 4.2ish, or in that general vacinity.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Hard to say, I like the #6 different. I wear slightly tighter womens jeans always or shorts "not short shorts', but I guess kind of close. Long hair, totaly shaved, double ear percings and usally larger hoops. My wife says I more girly than her. But, I do usally go for the extreme type sport. But not the typical Baseball, football, basketball stuff.

Add on;
    Thought about this while I was showering, someone earlier in the post said they thought they over overcompensated in male mode. I had a GG friend say she thought I ( can't remember her term ) but it meant basically, I was overcompensating for something. I kind of wonder if she suspects something?
    Last edited by pattysues; 01-27-2012 at 07:24 PM.

4 or 5 The women who know about the Lisa me were SHOCKED when I told them!!!!!!!!!