Thread: Tonight!

Tonight!

Its been over 2 weeks since last time I dressed. Tonight after work though will be so much fun. Doing my make up, slippin on some nylons, dressing in whatever I like. Anyone else get that overwhelming feeling of knowing you get to dress in a few hours? I can't wait....I will also be online tonight if anyone feels like talking?

Love Sammy

Yes I do, and it is frustrating and wonderful at the same time! Have fun with your night!

Lisia

Enjoy your night! I definitely know the feeling where you anticipate the moment where you will be able to dress up. I haven't dressed for months and likely won't be able until many more months pass by, but every day I think of the future!

Sounds great Sammy. Most of the time that I'm not dressed in my supergirl outfit, I'm thinkin of what outfit I'll wear next. Preppin for the next day, next outing is a constant mind game as I think about the weather, where I'll go, what the crowd will be like, etc.... Then the morning of the day arrives. Rummage through the storage boxes and find 'the' outfit. Quick change, and run in front of the mirror. Drats. Not what I had imagined. Back to the storage boxes again. New outfit. Back in front of the mirror. Hmmm....okay, change the shoes and throw on a sweater and I'm good.

Yep, been there, done that.... But in your area with the weather so nice and all, were ya goin'?

Renne.....

I remember those dayz like it was yesterday,,, Workin all day an just cant wait for the day to end so you can PARTY ,,, An then just my luck something will happen to CRUSH my plans everytime without fail ,, Seems like all the best times were spur of the moment
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Thumbs up Have fun ya'll...

Have fun ya'll... I'm still working on the getting "outside" the house "fully en femme" part.

Luckily, around the home it's already 24/7 anyway, but sans makeup/wig etc...

Yes, i don't know any girl that hasn't, to get madeup and feel like the girl you are really to a delight. Have a fun tonight Sammy.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hi Sammy, I've always had that feeling when I had plans to do something special. Often thou I dress on the spur of the moment so I don't have the anticipation....but it is a wonderful feeling!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Have fun Sammy! I understand the thrill of dressing it never goes away.

I'm sitting here dressed as I write and will dress tonight at home with my wife here. Will be my last chance for the next 3 weeks.

can I come over? I know exactly how you feel!

Gold Member
    I have a routine Doctors appointment tomorrow; Ugh a bra-less day in drab, how awful.
    Now that I am retired, I can dress more often, even though I do not leave the house.
    I usually under dress, and tomorrow I can not even do that.
    Rader

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I usually get dressed up once or twice per week. When I wake up on that scheduled day I'm really bubbly and looking forward to it. The excitement builds as the day approaches 3 PM; that's my witching hour and time to start my routine!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I always look forward to getting dressed up!!

Thanks ladies. My experience begins now

almost nothing better than knowing you get to totally dress on a certain night, wish i had more of those