Thread: Using CD as an inspiration to improve physical flexibility.

Using CD as an inspiration to improve physical flexibility.

One of the big differences between women and men are that women tend to have better physical flexibility. While splits, various yoga positions, and contortion moves are not impossible for men who are ambitious and dedicated to improving their flexibility, women still have an advantage due to their inherent limberness.

I looked around the board and discovered a number of pictures by the user JamieG where she demonstrates her splits (her ballet lessons helped with this), and also some yoga poses by the user Jamie Burton. That is some really cool stuff, to say the least.

I envy girls (both GG and CD girls, to be honest) who are able to do things like the splits, backbends and other complex stretches. Seeing people who worked hard toward these goals are a great inspiration for me. Of course, I don't think there will ever be a situation in male mode where I will be required to do the splits, but when having fun in my girl mode I'd love to be able to stretch my body out and enjoy a new sense of flexibility. So that's one thing I plan to work on in the meantime while I am still not able to do any dressing. It'll give me an incentive to look even better in female clothes than I ordinarily would, and it also is a new way of being healthy.

So I am curious, how many of you, after having discovered your interest in cross-dressing, decided to take measures to improve your flexibility? What measures did you take? Did you start attending ballet lessons, gymnastics, yoga, or did you do it all on your own?
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Obviously you haven't seen my wife! Lol. Miss inflexible! I play ice hockey to keep me flexible and in shape... For my over all health. Having a nicer figure is just one of the many fringe benefits..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I'm not using my CDing as a reason to increase my flexibility, I have something else in mind....

I started yoga about a year ago to gain flexibility for my golf swing. I got back in the gym for cross dressing to get down to the dress size I want to be.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It has inspired me this will be the year I will be able to do a split without tearing or pulling something!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Banned Read only
    And there's nothing concerning this that a leather zipper mask wouldn't improve upon.

Julia

If anyone has seen the brand new movie "The Skin That I Live In"- there is a scene about yoga, and that female speaker was so mysterious that it gave me shivers and goosebumps and really made me believe into whole yoga thing. I sometimes bend and stretch my legs- I think I am more flexible than guys my age, I would love to compare / or shock somebody. Sadly my legs looks like that of a soccer player- I can put my foots toe near my ear, and almost can do the Lotus pose for short amount of time.
    By the way that movie has some TG theme, I bet it will make anyone thinking what if.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveta View Post
    So I am curious, how many of you, after having discovered your interest in cross-dressing, decided to take measures to improve your flexibility? What measures did you take? Did you start attending ballet lessons, gymnastics, yoga, or did you do it all on your own?
    Having grown up being a competitive swimmer I was always very lean and flexible, and never minded wearing the tiny little speedo. Maybe this is why I loved being 'petite' (5'7") and modeling in panties if only for myself. Once in college I made the mistake of falling in love with lifting weights and ended up with a large back and shoulders and chest. Since I joined this site a month ago I have committed myself to losing weight, reducing muscle mass and getting to be the slimmest I can possibly be - while keeping my bottom as full and round as possible. My plan? To reduce my daily intake of calories, exercise with high reps/low weight, and stretch, stretch, stretch!

I was one of those skinny kids that was always trying to gain weight. As I grew older I realized it was an asset. I could eat anything I wanted and never gain a pound. My weight has never varied more that 10 pounds from my weight in high school. (150) Played tennis/martial arts since I was 8 years old.

It started taking a toll on my cervical vertebrae a few years ago. (Same problem Manning and other pitchers/quarterbacks suffer).
    So I cut back on both activities, but still do the martial arts stretching exercises daily…plus I am double-jointed, which helps. I am very flexible and still athletic. I could not imagine not being physically active.

I can still do the splits…but it looks more like a “V” now….
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gianna View Post
    Having grown up being a competitive swimmer I was always very lean and flexible, and never minded wearing the tiny little speedo. Maybe this is why I loved being 'petite' (5'7") and modeling in panties if only for myself. Once in college I made the mistake of falling in love with lifting weights and ended up with a large back and shoulders and chest. Since I joined this site a month ago I have committed myself to losing weight, reducing muscle mass and getting to be the slimmest I can possibly be - while keeping my bottom as full and round as possible. My plan? To reduce my daily intake of calories, exercise with high reps/low weight, and stretch, stretch, stretch!
    I'm only one inch taller than you, actually. Does that make me "petite" as well? :-)

I'm naturally slim, but I do lift weights and like to develop muscle, because I don't want this hobby to cause me to become weaker. I'm not aiming to become a bodybuilder or anything like that, but the truth is, I know a lot of girls that have developed muscles but still manage to look quite feminine. So I feel that should be possible for a crossdresser as well. What I need to do more is pay more attention to stretching, because that's something I've always neglected in my workouts. Do you do a special kind of workout for your bottom?
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.