One of the big differences between women and men are that women tend to have better physical flexibility. While splits, various yoga positions, and contortion moves are not impossible for men who are ambitious and dedicated to improving their flexibility, women still have an advantage due to their inherent limberness.

I looked around the board and discovered a number of pictures by the user JamieG where she demonstrates her splits (her ballet lessons helped with this), and also some yoga poses by the user Jamie Burton. That is some really cool stuff, to say the least.

I envy girls (both GG and CD girls, to be honest) who are able to do things like the splits, backbends and other complex stretches. Seeing people who worked hard toward these goals are a great inspiration for me. Of course, I don't think there will ever be a situation in male mode where I will be required to do the splits, but when having fun in my girl mode I'd love to be able to stretch my body out and enjoy a new sense of flexibility. So that's one thing I plan to work on in the meantime while I am still not able to do any dressing. It'll give me an incentive to look even better in female clothes than I ordinarily would, and it also is a new way of being healthy.

So I am curious, how many of you, after having discovered your interest in cross-dressing, decided to take measures to improve your flexibility? What measures did you take? Did you start attending ballet lessons, gymnastics, yoga, or did you do it all on your own?