Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: too much dressing, lol

too much dressing, lol

has any cd out there ever got to dress all they want to? and do you think its possible to do it too much?

In my opinion, there could never be too much dressing. I change when I get home from work each day and add makeup. Weekends I am dressed 75% of the time. The caveat is I stay home almost all the time.

Julie

That might depend on the dresser. Personally I would love being Jamie 100% of the time, though I know others who arent so deep down the pink rabbit hole that might think more than a few hours at a time would be too much for them.

I've ODed before. Going full time for 2 or 3 days straight... Out and abouy... It's a lot of hard work trying to look good and I think I just get lazy...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i would like to see if i could dress too much, i have always wondered if i would get tired of it or not, i might get to do total once a month or less, so i have no frame of reference

It starts to get to be a routine. I get the chance to put on the supergirl outfit every week day for about 6 hours a day. I've got my outfit, hair and makeup planned for the next day as well as where I'm going and who or what I'll see....mostly.....subject to mood changes after first outfit look in the mirror... LOL..

I don't think I'd OD, 'cause it's what I really want to do. The line between CDng and taking the next step to TS is gettin blurry. I still have a lot to sort out, but so far it's working for me...

Renne.....

Yes I get to dress all I want to and it is still not too much. I don't like to go out in public in guy mode and that is difficult to do because the only guy clothes I have are workout clothes.

I would love to see more of you gals out in public backing me up! Walk down a crowded mall sometime, everyone should take a picture, it'd last longer.

Jaime

If a little bit is good…is a lot always better? Not necessarily. There are a lot of dead drug addicts that applied that logic.

I live alone, I’m self-employed (1 employee = ME) and my office is in my house. Yes, I can dress as much as my heart desires and do almost daily.

Remember when you were a kid and wished you had enough money to buy everything in the candy store? Then you get older and have enough money to do so if you wanted to…only to realize much of the air escaped from that balloon of desire? It is kind of like that…as it is with most things in life.

As Karren mentioned…sometimes it is just a motivation factor. If I know I am going out for a meeting, etc…it is a hassle to dress/undress/dress/undress back-n-forth. So I might postpone it until I am finished with my outside business…or totally blow it off for that day.

Its like new relationships. You wish you could be together 24/7 the first six weeks. Then when you move in together…the drive begins to just mesh with everyday routines. It is still pleasurable, but the objective mellows to a steady fire in the fireplace now, instead of burning the house down…
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

very insightful, Eluuzion, i would probably agree if i had actually got to do it on a daily basis, like you said as with most things in life, when we actually get it, its gets to be just a common place and looses some of the zeal, maybe one day ill find out about dressing.

See my thread I just posted titled Lost that lovely feeling.
    Lisa.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

There's no written rule about it, but I would say that if you start neglecting other activities/commitments in your life due to your dressing, then you might want to tone it down (or somehow incorporate the dressing into your daily routine, like underdressing, if that is viable to you.)
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

The few times I've been able to CD for a longer period of time I've found that instead of slowing down or stopping I want to do this much, much more. I've never gotten lazy during those times and never consider it to be 'hard work'.

Banned Read only
    The change I have noticed is that the "excitement" of getting dressed andbeingdressed is replaced with a wave of calm from start to finish. The act of dressing used to to be more powerful than being dressed. Now it's reversed.

Yes Dorthy (quoted from wizard of oz) it is possible to overdose on crossdressing. Symtoms include desire to burp, a nagging urge to wear the same cotton underware for several days and inability to sit when urinating. If you experience these symptoms when dressing the remedy should be: Shower, shave, drink green tea, sleep for a minimum of 8 hours followed by a shopping trip to Macy's, Penny's or Dress Barn. Call you doctor if your symptoms of dressing overdose last greater than 4 hours.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

love this answer Teri lol

Platinum Member
    I dress pretty near full time - and its almost enough

I get to dress as much as I want. My SO loves it and she encourages me. I doubt if there is such a thing as dressing too much.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I don't think there is such a thing as too much dressing. I've not had the opportunity to dresd for several days at a time but would like to. I do like the idea of being full time although thats unlikely to happen.
    Katie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation When is enuff too much?

After the last SCC, dressing day and nite for nearly a week, I had a difficult time even looking at Sherry's things long enuff to unpack!

As for dressing again? No desire for over a month!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When single and living alone, I could dress all I wanted to, but not to work. I transformed on average 3-4 times a week. It seems that that frequency was right for me.

I can understand feeling as if you are one gender trapped in the body of the wrong gender and wanting to dress/live as the gender you know you are inside. What I don't understand is wanting to be one gender and just dress as the other all the time. It seems to me that to want to always dress as the opposite gender would really be the desire to be that gender. Could.it be that many who say they want to dress more really want to transition but are just in denial? Of course being genetic female I am unable to grasp the concept of any of it firsthand

Gotta say, it depends on your availabilty to dress. In the event you can dress every day, you may find it alot harder to be as Girly as you would like over a period of time.
    I just go wild wearing a pretty FEMININE dress or skirt and blouse with cute pastel lingerie.

The thing is, I can only do this 3-4 times a week for about 9 hours a day. If I were to be totally dressed, every day, I just might say that a Girdle is too much, I don't want to wear Stockings, skirts and dresses are Wonderful, But, boy attire is more practical now.
    Right now, I can't think of anything that would convince me that wearing my control, hip and butt panty, under my Girdle along with Stockings attached to the garters of my Girdle, that I would change. I totally go along with the Tucking under method. I see some of you Girls not tucking, but putting everything up front! Can't agree, tucking WAY back helps with the FEMININE hip sway as we walk as well as provides an really smooth Girly front.
    HEY-----Gotta have some discomfort to be pretty.
    Girls, at times boy briefs under relaxed jeans or shorts, with your maleness not TUCKED, can be a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by WsprsOnTheWind View Post
    Could.it be that many who say they want to dress more really want to transition but are just in denial? .
    Not at all. Many, many of us like being guys, and love to transform as much as possible. Sometimes, what's possible isn't enough for the desire and leave us wanting more. But for others, you might be right.

Like anything, it can become something that takes over everything, and can block out other important things. I sometimes go a few weeks without it, but, with the cold weather, I have been wearing tights to bed almost every night. I think about it every day, though, but, have many heavy issues in my life lately, and sometimes am too depressed to dress.

Quote Originally Posted by karenlong View Post
    has any cd out there ever got to dress all they want to? and do you think its possible to do it too much?
    My wife accepts me and I dress nearly every day. In October we took a "girls only" vacation together and the week went by so very fast. For me I don't think there is "too much".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !