Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mom finding your clothes?

Banned Read only

Mom finding your clothes?

Did this happen to you?

I did me, but she was very sympathetic and promised to tell nobody and help me if I wanted.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Did this happen to you?

It did me, but she was very sympathetic and promised to tell nobody and help me if I wanted.
    OMG! What a wonderful and loving mom. Take her up on her offer. Don't you DARE let this go.

Banned Read only
    I happened nearly 30 years ago when I was 16. I denied the clothes were mine and no more was said. I do chat to her about make-up occasionally and she knows I have professional pedis and ploish.

I wonder if she still remembers that day, or still suspects I crossdress?

Wow, i agreee with Stephanie, this doesn't happen everyday. good for you girl

Believe a mother know!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    You have a great mother. Make sure she knows how much you appreciate her support and help.

It did happen to me - long ago, when I was a teenager. I had left some pantyhose under my pillow....thought it was a good place to hide them. As it turned out, mom turned down the bed for me and discovered them. Like your mom, she was sympathetic, although a bit perplexed. Of course, it remained a secret for many years, until my ex wife "outed" me to family and friends. Needless to say, my mom was less than surprised.

No, my mom never found my clothes, but I often found hers.

This isn't related to crossdressing, since I never did any of that when I lived with my mom in an apartment, but it is related to female attire, so I figure that I might as well share it in this thread.

During 2006 I had a girlfriend who lived in another state and from time to time I would go and visit her to spend time together. She wanted to give me something of hers that would remind me of her, so she gave me one of her bras. I ended up hiding it in a little box where I kept Pokemon cards (yes, I was heavily into that during the late 90s). In 2007 we ended up moving out of the apartment, and at the time of the move, I was somewhere else, so my mom was packing up the things in my room. Well, she found the bra in the Pokemon box and asked me about it. Though, to her credit she said that she wasn't trying to be nosy, and for the most part she respects my privacy. I think she thought it was more funny than anything else. I still have that box stored away somewhere and I don't think the bra has been thrown away, since my mom doesn't like throwing away my things without permission (which I definitely appreciate!).
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Mu mom also caught me at 16 fully done up.

She had pretty much figured it out cause of the mess I made in her closets and makeup.

She asked a bunch of questions and the subject was never brought up ever again.

Banned Read only
    Yes Heather, it happened when I was 11 or so. My mom was not sympathetic, but this was 30+ years ago and I am sure she thought I was gay, which was "wrong" back then. You have a confidant now. The BEST thing you can do is talk about it, no matter how embarrassing it may feel now. Be honest, you are quite lucky to hae a mom like you do.

Lol yes. When I was in the process of moving out, I had quite a lot of stuff in my closet which disappeared, and assumed she had found it and thrown it away. As I was afraid to ask about it that was the end of it. Until I years later found it all up in the attic while looking for xmas decorations

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Yes, Heather this did happen to me.

I remember it was when I was 12. I had hidden (so I thought) a pink garter panty along with RHT stockings in a basement storage room, NEVER expecting anyone to go in there. I had put things on top of them so no one would suspect, once again I was wrong!

My Mom came into my room that night and asked if I knew anything about what she found. OMG, couldn't understand how she found them, but she did. Of course I denied everything and she let it go at that. However, while snooping, I found she had unattached the Garters from my pink panty and used them as replacements for her Girdles.
    TRUE STORY

I think it was my mom who found them, while I was away in the Army. She never said anything about them though.

When I told her about me a few years ago, she said she had not known before. Well, she does now and is accepting.
    DonnaT

Yep. I had them under my mattress as a child. Well of course no one would check there. Nothing was said however.

Mom found mine (fifty years ago). Thought my dad was gonna klll me. In fact it was around the first of February. (Sad Happy Anniversary) LOL.

My mom caught me wearing a training bra when I was 12. I got quite a lecture. It all went in one ear & out the other (well OK some of it stuck because I remember she lectured me She doesn't know to this day (I think).
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

New here.

My mom found my "stash" when I was 12. I kept taking her clothes, so I guess she wondered where they went and went through my drawers looking for them. She also found a pillow case I had cut open at the end to make a miniskirt (did anyone else do this?)

She didn't really talk about it until one day in the MALL of all places she asks me why I kept taking her underwear. I don't remember what I said (I think I blamed it on my friend). We never talked about it again.

I would have been about 19 or 20 when I lost my stash of clothes.

I can remember I had moved from a country town to the city and I had my stash of clothes hidden behind the dresser. I could not get away when the house was sold and others came in to pack up the contents. I never did see what happened to my stash of dresses and g-strings. I had no comments from anyone so I guess they had no idea maybe they thought it was a bag of rags. Mom may have been too upset about leaving so did not have the time to dwell on any ideas why I would have a stash of dresses hidden behind a dresser.

When I was younger I never really had to have a stash. All of us kids had our own rooms and my mom decided to store a whole bunch of dresses and shoes in my closet, and I do mean a bunch, so she actually wound up providing me with basically an entire wardrobe. It made life a whole lot easier not having to worry about anything but putting the dress back up on the hanger when I was done.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Yes, happened to me- mom found them, never did anything with them, but mentioned it one day after I had moved out to let me know she knew about it. I have no doubt she has told others, but not my siblings as they have no idea, still. So, I'm not sure who else knows.
    Last edited by Jacqueline Winona; 01-27-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Platinum Member
    It's hard to pull anything over on moms they have that 6th sense.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My girlfriend in 11th grade (Cathy) and I would spend weekends at her home, when her mother was visiting friends in Canada, dressing up in Cathy's clothes. One Sunday I didn't take of her lingerie when went home that night. I took them off when I went to bed and put them in my dirty clothes basket (for the previous 2 years I had been washing my own clothes). I went to school and found all my clothes, plus the lingerie washed, folded and sitting on my bed. Mom decided that since I got in late she'd do my washing. Nothing was ever said about it except when I went and bought silk men's bikini underwear. She wanted to see how I looked in them. I think she thought I bought women's silk panties. They were pretty much the same.

Yep, some scars take a while to heal and this is one of them. It left me with trust issues that have lasted a long time, but I've turned it for the positive by working harder at being self sufficient. Mom caught me at least three times, with multiple therapy sessions two times. To say that my parents were disapproving would be a major understatement.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

When I was growing up my older brother found a videotape I made of myself dressing up. As many of you can imagine, that was a pretty horrible experience...

ok yeah i know im old to be living at home but thats a long story. almost happened today when i grabbed a armful of washing and tossed into the washer with some of the old ladys stuff. the old duck does not and never has worn dresses.
    lucky i was the one who pulled the washing out when it was done, i didnt notice i had picked up my LBD and tossed into the machine with the rest of the shirts i had in my arms. was extra close cos she was standing next to me when i shoved them all into the washer. yes i near peed my pants when i emptied the washer. thank god she wasnt there as she would have seen it instantly..

On the western shores of Puget Sound across from Seattle, Washington
    My Mom helped me with my early CDing in such a loving way that in retrospec I think her approach speeks volumes about her character, not mine.
    I was nine when I started to secretly wear my sister's panties. My sister Sue was a year younger, but nearly my size in everything! Initially I used the laundry hamper as my source of her underwear, but freshly laundered panties from her lingerie drawer were better still and offered the opportunity for some choise in both color or fabric, as opposed to the "panties du jour" that the hamper allowed. I would sneak on a pair of her panties whenever I found the opportunity, wear them all day and deposit them in the hamper without anyone's knowledge, or so I thought.
    Her underwear were mostly cotton but there were a few examples of silky nylon panties and two especially girly pairs. These were in a word – wonderful. One day, my mother caught me wearing them! More to the point I think she observed the irregular "panty count" in the laundry. Some days Sue would have two dirties other days none. My pattern was strangely similar. Mom questioned me about wearing Sue's panties shaking her head and adding a stern rebuke. She threatened to tell my father. I was of course mortified and frightened sufficiently that I did not raid Susan's panty drawer again for months. During that time her threat wore thin, but the memory of those panties remained. I had learned my lesson from months earlier, I attempted to be stealthier! But I guess Mom knew, because one day I found my underwear drawer stacked with newly purchased Vanity Fair nylon panties in my size and in a variety of colors. I ran to Mom that same day and gave her a big kiss without providing a single word of explanation. Not a word was exchanged by either one of us but she smiled knowingly.
    That moment signaled for me an open door with my Mom. I was able to talk to her about my expanding desires to dress. Not just in panties but pretty from head to toe. Mom was sympathetic to a limit, and continued to add to my secret wardrobe. My father was a First Class Petty Office in the Navy and at sea for much of my life. He was not a partner to, or ever knew of, this secret. It was a mutual conspiracy that included both Mom and my sister. While Mom was incredibly supportive, she prohibited me from wearing either her things or Sue's. The rule was if you want something "special to wear" ask, I'll get you your own. Soon, my mother even went so far as to be encouraging. Enough so that she also introduced me to shopping with my special things with her -Mom, Sue and Bobbi. I was ten and loved it so. By the age of thirteen it all stopped. Dad got shore duty. We moved to Hawaii. My special wardroble was both outgrown and discarded.