Thread: Teasing/threats

Banned Read only

Teasing/threats

My gran used to tease me about wanting to put pink bows in my hair.

Anyone here recall similar?
    Last edited by heathr1; 01-26-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Banned Read only
    Surely other had similar.

I got teased for not acting "normal" whatever that means, but keep in mind your post is only 40 minutes old.

My stepmother told me that I "looked like Veronica Lake" ... early 1970s, I had long hair.
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Never got threatened with pink bows, but when I tried to grow a mustache in high school my mother told me she was going to put chewing gum in it when I was sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Richards View Post
    I "looked like Veronica Lake"
    Where is that? (just teasing but I wonder how many know Veronica? ) OMG a tease in a thread about teasing.

Let's see: "You want to act like a little girl I am going to get you a dress (panties, ballet slippers...)" "you are so cute I want to put a bow in your hair (dress you like a little girl, get you some lipstick...), "You hit (throw, run...) like a girl you should wear a pinafore" Nope never happened to me
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    As a young child, I got some teasing from my older siblings about being a "house boy" whatever that meant. I was mortified by the teasing and I'm still rather sensitive to teasing.

Not really. Whenever I dressed up when I was little my female relatives said I looked "cute" because of my eyelashes.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well, the "Veronica Lake" remark was a lighthearted thing in retrospect, although at the time I thought "Oh My God! She KNOWS! " ... and in fact, she probably did.
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Banned Read only
    Oh my, if I could have only looked like Veronica Lake! I got teased all the time by my parents, grandparents, siblings, kids on the block. It didn't matter though, I wanted to be a girl.

"I am going to get you a dress (panties, ballet slippers...)" "you are so cute I want to put a bow in your hair (dress you like a little girl, get you some lipstick...), "You hit (throw, run...) like a girl you should wear a pinafore". If only that would have happened. I would have been the happiest girl iin the world.

I had this Nun in the third grade who would threaten to put misbehaving boys in dresses.

When I would let my hair grow out my mother used to remark about putting her girl in a dress. I should have insisted she do just that. In the end I'm sure she knew.

AnitaH

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Due to my size, my dad told me many times, "Christ, we need to buy you a bra." Should've said yes.

Outside of that, I've heard the gamut of things like crying/throwing/acting/looking like a sissy/girl/b****/what have you. Meh, people in general just plain suck. They tear down what they don't understand because people who are different than them, frighten them. Don't pay any mind to the teasing. You're beautiful, regardless of what anybody says.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

My mom put diapers & plastic pants on me for punishment for wetting the bed when in was 5. Yeah, I liked that.
    I should have had an adult baby fetish by now, but never did.
    I was too busy wishing I look look like other girls.

Oh yeah. My mother numerous times threatened to make me a dress for halloween... She never did so I borrowed hers! Lol. Guess that went along with her continualy telling me I was supposed to have been a girl? The local neighborhood girls used to play a game called "catch the boy and put a dress on him". Though not the slowest kid on the block I got caught way more than any of the others... Still remember that satin dress.. . One of my supervisors used to tell me that if I didn't stop typing my own memos and letters that he was going to make me wear a skirt to work... He never did either.. Sigh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I can remember my grandparents telling me to behave more like a boy. "You are the man of the family so behave like one". Then if I did it again I would get a "clip across the ears".

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard it all of the time. After a while I got use to it. One favorite levied against me was, "You've got great looking legs - for a girl." I sort of liked that! Now the bout with gynomastica at age 15 was anything but fun. Comments made by my "peers" as a result of that were hurtful. Not growing any significant facial hair until my early 20's was a constant point of harassment. Heaven forbid when I would let my hair get a little too long. Then the ribbon and bow comments would fly. At this point in my life, I don't let these things bother me any more.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

My mum would sometimes comment infront of the family that she thought I would like to have a female body, and that with legs like mine I should have been born a girl. At the dinner table one time she just piped up that I liked to wear control top pantyhose and panty girdles. Not sure why she'd just trot that out but it was true and I felt myself go a fairly bright shade of red but I didn't deny it. And I had a teacher at school who made several comments about me dressing up as a girl. Eventually I did for a skit. Black evening dress, short blonde wig, black tights and high heels. It was okay because I pretended I hated it but in reality it was fun. I should've put the shoes in my schoolbag and kept them.

Growing up I don't really recall any recurring instances of teasing because I liked "girly" things. I think though that growing up I've always had diverging interests (ie enjoyed getting muddy with my cousins then playing 'house' with my little sis), so my family has been used to my various oddities.
    Just 2 years ago, my friend (a guy) and I decided to teach ourselves to knit. I expected to get comments then, but I think they just write it off as another one of my many interests. My wife actually brags to her friends that I knit better than she can! haha
    “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.”
    ― Charles Darwin

Lately, this girl I know keeps asking me if I’m wearing mascara or eyeliner. I’m not. I haven’t worn any for a month. She is doing this to tease me.

I was at a fast food restaurant with a group of guys a couple years ago and right before I order one of the guys told the cashier “he’ll have a diet coke and a salad, he’s watching his girlish figure”. At least he knew what I wanted because after that comment I was too speechless to order.

In locker rooms I’ve been told that I have “the ass of a 10 year old girl”. This has happened more than once. I find this to be a very strange comment. I don’t know why a guy would say this to another guy in a locker room. Even if that is your opinion of my naked rear, keep it to yourself.

I was leaving a gay bar with a GG friend. I was dressed as a girl for this outing. When we were getting in the car a guy started yelling at us from across the parking lot. He was cussing, calling us lesbians, dykes, muff divers, etc. He said that we were against God, against nature, and against the bible. He told us that he should rape us so that we could find out what it’s like to be with a real man. He must have been waiting outside that bar just to cause trouble. My friend and I weren’t doing anything that would be considered lesbian. We weren’t even holding hands. I don’t know what this guy would’ve done if he found out the truth about me. We didn’t stick around to find out.

During my school days I was called fag, faggot, queer, and stuff like that. Threats were usually immediately followed up with a beating. In junior high I was the smallest boy in school. One of the biggest guys in my grade beat me up. He was almost three times my size. I’d been in fights before and handled them ok but I had to go to the ER after this guy got a hold of me. I still have a scar on my arm where he stabbed me in the arm with a pencil. I got four days of in school suspension and other guy got a slap on the wrist. In school I also experienced a lot of teasing and abuse because I have gynecomastia. Guys thought it was fun to punch or slap me in the breasts.

Some of the teasing I’ve experienced in my life has been lighthearted and harmless, but at other times it’s been unpleasant.

We played as bad guys when I was a kid I was pretty boy floyd. Like they knew.

Contessa Marie
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Being chubby as a little one my mom would tell me she was going to buy me a girdle if I didn't lose weight.
    Of course I just had to find out what wearing one was like since she always seemed to want to hurry home and take hers off. Was this a pleasure or a punishment???

I found out it was definitely a pleasure (never told her) and secretly wished she would buy me one of my own. I had to wait for a few years till I could buy one for myself and I still have a love of girldes though I don't own any at the moment.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I didn't get teased too much in school, pushed around a bit, and I had only one friend. When they picked teams I wasn't picked last, I wasn't picked at all, the teacher would force me upon one of the teams. In high school I watched some movie about how to survive in prison, the main character decides to cultivate an air of insanity, figuring if the other inmates thought he was nuts they would leave him alone. It worked in the movie, so...

One day one of the typical bullies decided to kick my as-. I had never spoken to this guy in my life and then one day completely out of the blue he decides his reason for being is to beat the crap out me. Unfortunately for him I was in my friends Pontiac Bonneville. After chasing him around the parking lot 3 times I left. The next day in school he told me he was going to finish what he started, I told him so would I because this time I wouldn't miss. About 2 hours later I put my hand through a gigantic window in front of a quarter of the students. Needless to say, nobody bothered me again.

This strategy also worked well for me in the Army. You won't have too many friends, but most people leave you alone.

My father was always reminding me that I looked like a girl. Always had to be careful when I wore a hat. Helped my mother as a sewing model quite a few times. She sometimes blackmailed me about that whenever she wanted to impose her will on me. Aunty dressed me in girl clothes when I got my own dirty. She paraded me in front of my other cousins. Very humiliating. There was always girly comments hurled my way. I believe they encouraged me to be feminine just in the things they said and did. However when I was caught CDing when I was fifteen all hell broke out....

When I was about 15 or 16 had real long hair and a waitress came up behind me and said "Oh I thought you were a girl!" I acted annoyed, but really was thrilled....