Thread: Encouraged/helped by a sister or mom

Banned Read only

Encouraged/helped by a sister or mom

Who was lucky enough to be in this situation?

My mom helped me. I was 20 when I came out to my mom. She was very supportive. She helped me with makeup, hair, and would tell me if my outfit looked ok. She listened to me talk about the guys I liked and gave me relationship advice. She even went to PFLAG meetings with me. She will still do any of those things if I need her to.

I don’t have any sisters but when I was a young boy I had female friends and occasionally they would dress me up.

Banned Read only
    I wish I had the courage to ask mom for dressing and make-up advice.

Makeup addict!
    Don't have a sister and my mom would never want me in a dress. I have a cousin who has let me put on her clothes before. I don't think she likes the idea of crossdressing, but she's never had a problem with me in her clothes. I must say though, that girl has the best bras ever. That is how I fell in love with pink bras

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
    My mom helped me. I was 20 when I came out to my mom. She was very supportive. She helped me with makeup, hair, and would tell me if my outfit looked ok. She listened to me talk about the guys I liked and gave me relationship advice. She even went to PFLAG meetings with me. She will still do any of those things if I need her to.

I don’t have any sisters but when I was a young boy I had female friends and occasionally they would dress me up.
    Jaimie,

That is so awesome! You need to find a way to "bottle" your wonderful mom so you can send her essence to others!

what a understanding mother , that just wonderful you can share this part of you
    My favorite motto's ." Live life to the fullest" , "Nobody is gonna stand up for you but you so live you life how you want" , “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” , Be true to yourself